Quote Originally Posted by transit921 View Post
    everyone has nice computer setups on this site/pretty cool
    There you go, the XtremeSystems
    Team XS: xs4s.org

Xtreme Addict

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea deluxe View Post
    What is that monstrosity of a HSF????

Nice systems here, I will be posting mine soon as well (though I dont think it compares to any of the ones posted here.)

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea deluxe View Post
    Lovely Noctua NH-D14. No better air cooler.
    Hotrod: Core i7 860 22x182 4GHz Vcore 1.3125v | Noctua NH-D14 w/ P14 + 2 x AP-14's
    Gigabyte P55A-UD3P f13 | 4GB Ripjaws DDR3-2000 @1820MHz | Gigabyte HD 4670 1GB
    Kingston V+ 64GB SSD + Barracuda 1TB 7200.12 | NZXT Beta Evo | Seasonic X-650

Xtreme Member
    The cooler is a Noctua NH-D14.

Xtreme Member
    @andrea deluxe.

Big bucks on that monster
    ePOWER EP-2000P10-T3 REVIEW at www.newegg.com

Pros: Powering my computer along with my air conditioner and my refrigerator, and I used it to jump start my truck once.

Cons: The only problem was the FBI at my door saying something about knocking out power for the east coast...not sure what thats about.

i prefer the thermalright silver arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Kingcarcas View Post
    Nice stuff, i can never do something like this!

Do you void the warranty if you sleeve the cables on your PSU??

I like how TNTNightstalker posts his daughters PC and there's a BF2 case right next to it

Its not my daughters computer it is my wifes computer. If you noticed the pic on top was my computer.Besides she would probaly take you in BF2 if you want to give it a try come on (TNT)Squad sever

Xtreme Addict
    I bought really old school machine, unfortunanetly case wheels are broken in shipping (poor packacking) so I take off them

and after quick cleaning (YES.YES I know, forgot tu connect HDD (dvd as well but personally I dont use optical drives)

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Has that coolant ever been flushed?

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbspapp View Post
    Has that coolant ever been flushed?
    Dude, its Thermaltake. You don't flush the watercooling system, you throw it away and buy a new one. :
    - Autobot -
    Intel Q9400 (3.6Ghz) / Asus P5Q Deluxe / 8GB Corsair XMS2 DDR2-800
    MSI R6970 Afterburner 2GB / Asus Xonar DX
    Crucial M4 128GB SSD / Seagate 640GB SATA2 / Lite-On DVD/RW Litescribe SATA
    XFX XXX-Edition modular 650W PSU
    Enzotech / Swiftech / Koolance

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by autobot View Post
    Dude, its Thermaltake. You don't flush the watercooling system, you throw it away and buy a real liquid cooling loop :

That is insane KillPhil... what did you replace the shelf with, and how did you handle the lighting for it?? Most impressive... Is this the build w/the sideways PSU behind that 4x120 Rad? Awesome build.

Out chieftec aegis black, enter Tempest Evo. Some modular cables as well. Even let me take the hint, for those who are considering buying these cables NZXT pci ex is very short, must be about 10cm, the site says he is 20, here was the right account and even then, the couplers were pci Supply inside the enclosure

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    [ ASRock Z68 Ext4 G3 ] [ Core i5 2500K ] [ Corsair H100 ] [ Kingston HyperX Genesis 1866 - 8Gb ] [ Asus GTX 670 DC-T ] [ Corsair SSD F³ 60 + 2x Western Digital CB 500 ] [ Antec TP-750 ] [ Corsair Obsidian 650D ]
    [ LG 32" 32LD460 ] [ Cyborg V5 Keyboard + Cyborg R.A.T 5 Mouse + Cyborg V3 Pad ] [ Microsoft Xbox360 Controller ] [ Steelseries 3H ] [ Vibemix UB 2.2 ]
    [Origin/Steam - spectrus77]

I'm new to this forum so having spent a good while looking through some of the fantastic work showcased here I thought i'd post some of mine. It's no where near up to the standards of what i've seen you guys do. I have only been modding for just over a 18 months, in fact it wasn't much before that that I first took the side of a PC case and looked inside for the first time.

This was my first ever project. Using The Antec Skeleton case above.. The colours were chosen to reflect the very industrial look of the case. It always looks to me that if health and safety get hold of it with their policially correct labelling it would need a big "Hazard" sign attaching to it. Saved them the trouble.

Next Project was also the Antec Skeleton, although not the same one. This time encorperating the Mesh kit that Antec provide as a means of stopping any prying fingers getting into places they shouldn't. Inspiration for this came from the Military with Olive drab frame and black mesh with highlights and fans picked out in white to give some contrast.

My most recent build was a case that I picked up at a carboot sale. 90% of the parts in this case were second hand or leftover from other projects. The aim was to see what could be done on a budget with a few choice accessories.

Started with this.

Via quite a bit of this

Ended up with this.

Xtreme Member
    Antec 300 I customized and TMB gave away. The top panel was milled from 1-1/4" thick clear acrylic.

slobodan600 proudly displays this case on his desk today.

Hi Guys!

This is my first time to post here!..

Here's my Cosmos SL (SuperLeggera) inspired from the Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera. Hope You Like it!
    It won the Best in Looks for the Full Tower Category in the Davao Cyber Expo Tech Extreme Event here in Davao City, Philippines.

Here are my fellow winners of the event SFF and Mid Tower Category..

Front Panel

My Work Station

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Ill give you 50 bucks for it

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdubs View Post
    I'm new to this forum so having spent a good while looking through some of the fantastic work showcased here I thought i'd post some of mine. It's no where near up to the standards of what i've seen you guys do. I have only been modding for just over a 18 months, in fact it wasn't much before that that I first took the side of a PC case and looked inside for the first time.
    This was my first ever project. Using The Antec Skeleton case above.. The colours were chosen to reflect the very industrial look of the case. It always looks to me that if health and safety get hold of it with their policially correct labelling it would need a big "Hazard" sign attaching to it. Saved them the trouble.

Next Project was also the Antec Skeleton, although not the same one. This time encorperating the Mesh kit that Antec provide as a means of stopping any prying fingers getting into places they shouldn't. Inspiration for this came from the Military with Olive drab frame and black mesh with highlights and fans picked out in white to give some contrast.

My most recent build was a case that I picked up at a carboot sale. 90% of the parts in this case were second hand or leftover from other projects. The aim was to see what could be done on a budget with a few choice accessories.

Started with this.
    Via quite a bit of this
    Ended up with this.
    Our Antec Skeleton was perfect! cae the other is pretty cool!
    congratulations, I looked at the Antec Skeleton Worklog on bit tech!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Owen View Post
    Antec 300 I customized and TMB gave away. The top panel was milled from 1-1/4" thick clear acrylic.
    slobodan600 proudly displays this case on his desk today.
    Bill Owen, the king of casemods! another perfect case! congratulations, their cases are sources of inspire!
    Quote Originally Posted by renrenderla View Post
    Hi Guys!
    Here's my Cosmos SL (SuperLeggera) inspired from the Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera. Hope You Like it!
    It won the Best in Looks for the Full Tower Category in the Davao Cyber Expo Tech Extreme Event here in Davao City, Philippines.
    Here are my fellow winners of the event SFF and Mid Tower Category..
    wow, my god! that cosmos beautiful! perfect, the most beautiful I have ever seen in my life!
    congratulations perfect!

Excuse my bad English!

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!

Xtremely Hot Sauce
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdubs View Post
    Simply amazing!! You took an old and dirty chassis and a bit of elbow grease and turned it into a real head-turner! You can't even tell that it used to be an HP chassis!

My toys:
    Asus Sabertooth X58 | Core i7-950 (D0) | CM Hyper 212+ | G.Skill Sniper LV 12GB DDR3-1600 CL9 | GeForce GTX 670-2048MB | OCZ Agility 4 512GB, WD Raptor 150GB x 3 (RAID0), WD Black 1TB x 2 (RAID0) | XFX 650W CAH9 | Lian-Li PC-9F | Win 7 Pro x86-64
    Gigabyte EX58-UD3R | Core i7-920 (D0) | Stock HSF | G.Skill Sniper LV 4GB DDR3-1600 CL9 | Radeon HD 2600 Pro 512MB | WD Caviar 80GB IDE, 4TB x 2 (RAID5) | Corsair TX750 | XClio 188AF | Win 7 Pro x86-64
    Dell Dimension 8400 | Pentium 4 530 HT (E0) | Stock HSF | 1.5GB DDR2-400 CL3 | GeForce 8800 GT 256MB | WD Caviar 160GB SATA | Stock PSU | (Broken) Stock Case | Win Vista HP x86
    Little Dot DAC_I | Little Dot MK IV | Beyerdynamic DT-880 Premium (600 Ω) | TEAC AG-H300 MkIII | Polk Audio Monitor 5 Series 2's

and what about 4 pic per post?
    Raidmax ATOMIC - Core i7 3770s + Corsair H70 // Gigabyte H77N WIFI // Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 2133mhz // EVGA GTX1060 ACX2.0// Kingston SUV400 480Gb // Sharkoon SFX500L

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by renrenderla View Post
    Hi Guys!

Welcome!
    And that's a gorgeous build, congrats!
    Donate to XS forums
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhall0315 View Post
    If you are really extreme, you never let informed facts or the scientific method hold you back from your journey to the wrong answer.

Xtreme Member
    @renrenderla,

That is one masterpiece to be proud of. Absolutely stunning.
    EVGA X58 Classified
    Intel Core i7 980X @ 4ghz
    EVGA 590 GTX x2 Quad SLI
    Corsair Dominator DDR3 12GB PC3-12800C8
    Western Digital 150 GB Velociraptor
    Corsair AX1200
    Asus Xonar Xense
    Custom Watercooling
    Lian Li Pc-P80 Armoursuit

Page 55 of 92 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865 ... LastLast