Thread: Asp0905

Asp0905

Hi guys,

Im trying to Vmod a Direct Cu Asus GTX460 but i don't have any information on that chip, can't find datasheet of ASP0905.

Have you some informations about it ? Or it's just Asus property and in this case it implies that i need to look forward to another card ?

Clément

IT Engineer in the making
    I would assume that you either are looking at the wrong chip, or Asus just relabled a third party chip. I don't think that Asus really went into the voltage controller business, just yet.
    Quote from one of our professors:
    "Reality is hiding in the imaginary part."

Well if Asus relabled this chip, what would be his name though ?
    Keep looking for information, but i can still return the card and get a new one if it's impossible to mod this one.

IT Engineer in the making
    Can't help you on this one. I'm sorry. It would probably take some analysing of the circuit to get to know which pins could possible be responsible for which function etc. . Then one could probably either mod the card based on that info, or guess what chip it could be to get even more info on it.

But all things considered I doubt it would be worth the effort. So, if noone has the needed data at hand and is willing to share, I don't think that it does make a lot of sense to continue trying to mod that card.
    Quote from one of our professors:
    "Reality is hiding in the imaginary part."

Yes that's what i thought, but for the info, it's possible to flash the bios to unlock voltage with nibitor, allows you up to 1.21V instead of 1.1V, could be usefull for somebody.
    Im going to take a reference PCB card, or one that i found the Vmod like the Gigabyte, anyway thanks for your reply,

Clément

Clem75013
    Hi dude, i have good news for you, asp0905 it's remarked up6206

pin6 is FB
    My GTX260 with ASP0905 1200mgz 1,6v and no OCP\OVP problem