Thread: Primochill Pro tubing

Xtreme Member

Cool Primochill Pro tubing

Anyone have pictures of how the green tubing looks? (your pictures not the manufacturer's pictures.)

I bought 10 feet of acid green feser tubing for a whopping 28 bucks and the stuff is stiff as @#$% (can't be returned of course) but if it looks better than the Primochill Pro then perhaps I won't attempt to hang myself with it.
    "Overclocking is a Nerds way of sticking it to The Man,
    I'm no Nerd,
    but I love sticking it to The Man"

Xtreme Addict
    Have you tried looking on PPCs or another site? I haven't seen any user pics as of yet.

Xtreme Member

Cool Yea

I've seen the ones on PPC's but you can never tell from those kind of pics, I'm looking for user pics, maybe the stuff is too new.
    I'm no Nerd,

Xtreme Member
    Ok just shoot this real quick, lights in the room were on and no camera stand (I cannot find it )

It's a pretty bright green I think. The other tubing is also PP UV, not nearly as bright as the green.

Xtreme Member

Cool very, very

nice Stealth, thanks a lot. I'm annoyed now though. The Feser tubing I have is too clear. This Primochill tubing is a lot more opaque, I like it more. Hows the flexibility? does it feel like the old Primochill tubing or is it a bit more stiff?
    I'm no Nerd,

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky Freezer View Post
    nice Stealth, thanks a lot. I'm annoyed now though. The Feser tubing I have is too clear. This Primochill tubing is a lot more opaque, I like it more. Hows the flexibility? does it feel like the old Primochill tubing or is it a bit more stiff?
    It feels like the Tygon R3603 I have always used. I see/feel very little difference.

Very flexible and not easy to kink.

I didn't like the looks of the feser stuff, heard a few good things about the PP and thought I would give it a shoot. Looking forward to another tubing review. I think this one will rank up there with the tried and true Tygon.

Xtreme Member

Cool I just

don't have the energy or financial testees to spend another 25-30 (with tax and S&H) on tubing. Maybe once it's in the case with UV lights on it, it will look better, I hope. Thanks for the picture once again, I appreciate it.
    I'm no Nerd,

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky Freezer View Post
    don't have the energy or financial testees to spend another 25-30 (with tax and S&H) on tubing. Maybe once it's in the case with UV lights on it, it will look better, I hope. Thanks for the picture once again, I appreciate it.
    Anytime