Thread: Expreview Oliver Baltuch Interview Winners

Xtreme Addict

Expreview Oliver Baltuch Interview Winners

I wasn't sure if there was already a thread about it, but Expreview apparently posted the article on July 11th, but I didn't know about it. Seems they featured my question, as well as some others from XtremeSystems (I saw [cTx] Warboy's for one).

Thing is, I just received my 3DMark Vantage Advance edition serial key in my email!

Post here if you guys got your question featured and won a free copy of 3DMark Vantage Advance!

Article Link:
    http://en.expreview.com/2008/07/11/i...of-futuremark/

Contest winners:

English version:
    [cTx]Warboy
    Boris Shluger
    Chris Morrell
    HORDE Cedric
    Hafizan
    ExodusC
    Victor
    be0berry

Chinese version:
    Elwin
    X-FI
    Last edited by ExodusC; 07-22-2008 at 10:15 AM.

Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    I won a key also Took me a few seconds to put 2 and 2 together, thought someone else was just throwing stuff at me

Quote Originally Posted by [XC] gomeler View Post
    I won a key also Took me a few seconds to put 2 and 2 together, thought someone else was just throwing stuff at me
    Indeed thats what I thought too.

Nice to see questions answered, limited answers but answered none the less. Congratz to all the other peeps that won keys.
    My Rig can do EpicFLOPs, Can yours?
    Once this baby hits 88 TeraFLOPs, You're going to see some serious $@#%....

Build XT7 is currently active.
    Current OS Systems: Windows 10 64bit

Xtreme Addict
    when i click on the expreview link it opens a news feed where i can't find the mentioned article

i've already noticed this before with expreview links. they all redirect me to this news feed. is this the way it should be?
    1. Asus P5Q-E / Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @~3612 MHz (8,5x425) / 2x2GB OCZ Platinum XTC (PC2-8000U, CL5) / EVGA GeForce GTX 570 / Crucial M4 128GB, WD Caviar Blue 640GB, WD Caviar SE16 320GB, WD Caviar SE 160GB / be quiet! Dark Power Pro P7 550W / Thermaltake Tsunami VA3000BWA / LG L227WT / Teufel Concept E Magnum 5.1 // SysProfile

2. Asus A8N-SLI / AMD Athlon 64 4000+ @~2640 MHz (12x220) / 1024 MB Corsair CMX TwinX 3200C2, 2.5-3-3-6 1T / Club3D GeForce 7800GT @463/1120 MHz / Crucial M4 64GB, Hitachi Deskstar 40GB / be quiet! Blackline P5 470W

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by RaZz! View Post
    when i click on the expreview link it opens a news feed where i can't find the mentioned article

i've already noticed this before with expreview links. they all redirect me to this news feed. is this the way it should be?
    Once at the news feed page, refresh the page and it should load the page, at least thats how I had to do it.