Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Foxconn mobo availability

I am Xtreme

Foxconn mobo availability

HI there. I'm having MAJOR issues finding a blackops for sale here in Canada. No single retailer carries anything other than budget products.

Anyone aware of a reliable american retailer that will ship up here, that carries this board?

I msut say that I am a fair bit dissappointed that the Canadian market, with over 26 million people, doesn't have a chance to buy this board.

PLEASE HELP!

Xtreme Addict
    well Newegg's got the board; I know some companies in the US don't ship to Canada, can't tell if Newegg does. You should mail them to ask:
    http://www.newegg.com/HelpInfo/CustomerService.aspx
    the card here:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813186144
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme X.I.P.
    hey cadaveca!
    whats up with your title, the color looks all weird, and wheres your avatar?

if you cant find a way to get the board let me know and ill check

I am Xtreme
    I have checked with all dealers I know of, none even know the board exists, really, mind you very few carry Foxconn products.

Not too sure of any US dealer that ships to Canada that carries the board.

Heck, I'd buy from anywhere, if they'd ship here, and I could read thier site enough to place an order...

....and I dunno about the avatar...what's up with yours?

Xtreme X.I.P.
    .... ... well... at... at least i have one! :P

let me do a quick check to find you a shop to buy from

I am Xtreme
    I'd appreciate it. I was trying to get one BEFORE my birthday, but that ain't happenning now.

Xtreme X.I.P.
    oh i must have missed it? happy late bday man!
    i just fired off an email to our sales guys, ill let you know once i get a reply

I am Xtreme
    not missed, next week yet. Thanks!

HWGurus
    I have the same problem... Just cant find anyone here in Croatia with available Black OPS...Is there some other way to buy that board?

Xtreme Addict
    thier is one in the for sale section here today
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PENT E8400 batch #814A014 ...4.3 at 1.34v~4.7 at 1.45v
    FOXCONN MARS
    COOLIT Eliminator 7*c idle~27~38*c load $95bucks !
    BUFFALO FireStix's ddr2-800 do 1200 eazy at 2.1v
    OCZ 2x2 kit pc2 8500 - 1066 @1069 atm
    Quattro 1000W
    Radeon 2-4850's in crossfire
    OCZ Vertex SSD thanks Tony!
    ALL PIPED INTO HOUSE AIRCOND ;}
    *QUANTUM FORCE* saaya & sham rocks !
    *REAL TEMP*
    At least you've got some Xtreme software now for working in Xtreme situations! "Unclewebb" rocks !
    *MEMSET* Felix rocks !
    *SUPER TEC MAN* UncleJimbo rocks !
    OVERCLOCKERS MAG..http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=197660

I am Xtreme
    I managed to get one already, day after my b-day!(Thanks Saaya!)

Xtreme Addict
    cool ! well then nevermind the message
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FOXCONN MARS
    Quattro 1000W
    *REAL TEMP*
    At least you've got some Xtreme software now for working in Xtreme situations! "Unclewebb" rocks !
    *MEMSET* Felix rocks !

HWGurus
    Quote Originally Posted by HDCHOPPER View Post
    thier is one in the for sale section here today
    Yeah,but without warranty because he lost invoice...too bad

Xtreme Addict
    ouch that outta knock off 100 bucks ,,,, hummmmmmmmm think eye will check it in a week or so heheheheeheheheh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FOXCONN MARS
    Quattro 1000W
    *REAL TEMP*
    *MEMSET* Felix rocks !

blackops

hi if you havent got blackops i have just put 1 on ebay today as they suck second 1 i have had this 1 back from RMA couldnt get above 440 fsb peeps blaming quad core qx9770 put same chip in asus doing 460 stable and just started to move up and blues running at 1800+ with no tweaking tried this board on 4 cpus qx9770 e8600 e8500 e8400 all (es) and the asus beats it hands down and i bet there is a lot more thinks like me

Xtreme Member
    Hi there Having SAME Issue! Cant find anywhere in Canada, I called Foxconn and talked to Mike and he gave me one store in BC and they dont have it and dont know when its coming in- I asked them to call and put an order in and the lady didnt know anything LOL.

Can anyone help me out!

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by broller View Post
    hi if you havent got blackops i have just put 1 on ebay today as they suck second 1 i have had this 1 back from RMA couldnt get above 440 fsb peeps blaming quad core qx9770 put same chip in asus doing 460 stable and just started to move up and blues running at 1800+ with no tweaking tried this board on 4 cpus qx9770 e8600 e8500 e8400 all (es) and the asus beats it hands down and i bet there is a lot more thinks like me
    hey dude,
    sorry to hear your not happy with your blackops board
    if you decide to try a foxconn board again and have any questions or issues please let me know and ill see what i can do

Im not surprised you got better results with your asus board as they are building high end oc boards for quite some years, keep in mind that the blackops is the first real die hard oc board foxconn ever built... so, sorry its not as user friendly and maybe not as fine tuned as the asus board... but we are just getting started

btdvox, you have pm

HWGurus
    But Foxconn have something that ASUS haven't got for quite a long time... And that is excellent support,keep it up

Xtreme Member
    Saaya- PM Sent!

Xtreme X.I.P.
    thanks quake6! good to see people notice and appreciate it!
    btdvox and anybody else with problems finding a foxconn board, please contact me and let me know where you are at, and what your favourite shop(s) is(are).
    ideally send me their contact details or contact them and ask them if they are interested in working with us.
    If their customers tell them they want foxconn boards, it usually helps us a big deal to work with them, so if you do want a foxconn board just keep asking your favourite shop to show them your REALLY interested in it

thanks a lot for in advance for helping us to improve the mobo availability guys!

Banned
    yeah I like asus boards, but their customer service sucks ass!I want a foxconn board, but I'm waiting to see if they put out ant oc p45 boards, because I love the look off foxconn boards and they obviously have better support that that other company **coughs** asus **/coughs**

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by saaya View Post
    hey dude,
    sorry to hear your not happy with your blackops board
    if you decide to try a foxconn board again and have any questions or issues please let me know and ill see what i can do

Im not surprised you got better results with your asus board as they are building high end oc boards for quite some years, keep in mind that the blackops is the first real die hard oc board foxconn ever built... so, sorry its not as user friendly and maybe not as fine tuned as the asus board... but we are just getting started

btdvox, you have pm

Sorry for my ignorance saaya but are you a representative of Foxconn? I only ask because the post that I quoted from you is one of coolest things that I've read in a while. If you do work for Foxconn, they should be proud that they have someone out there speaking from the heart.

OT, I am seriously interested in the Black Ops as well, but availability is very tight, especially here in Canada. I'll keep trying, but some of these online stores up here are cutting Foxconn off at either the P35 or 965 boards. www.ncix.com and www.canadacomputers.com specifically. Foxconn could get allot fo exposure from just these two sources so maybe pop them a hint or two lol.

Rev
    Last edited by ReverendMaynard; 08-11-2008 at 05:30 PM.
    GB 790XTA UD4
    GSkill Pi Black 2000 Cas9
    ASUS 4870
    Enermax Revolution 1050+

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=67661

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by philbrown23 View Post
    yeah I like asus boards, but their customer service sucks ass!I want a foxconn board, but I'm waiting to see if they put out ant oc p45 boards, because I love the look off foxconn boards and they obviously have better support that that other company **coughs** asus **/coughs**
    hey phil, why so serioussssssss? heheheh
    its called the avenger

1. uses the same digital 8phase pwm as the blackops that can blow 500W+ through your favourite square inch of silicon, almost twice as much as asus 16 phase analog pwm, which is actually 8x2 :P
    2. 2 phase memory pwm
    3. PLX chip for not only true 16/16 crossfire but even pciE Gen 2.0 16/16 xfire, so pleeeenty of pciE bandwidth 4870 and especially 4870x2cards should appreciate its the only p45 board with dual 16 lanes for xfire, all the other boards are only 8/8
    4. it comes with 10 blue LEDs all over the board that you can program to flash or turn on and off in any sequence you like.
    5. aaaaand itll be the first board to support the QuantumForce OC Panel
    6. price should be 299$... hope that extra 50$ compared to asus will be ok...

should be out soon, afaik we are only waiting for the paper package printing :P

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendMaynard View Post
    Sorry for my ignorance saaya but are you a representative of Foxconn? I only ask because the post that I quoted from you is one of coolest things that I've read in a while. If you do work for Foxconn, they should be proud that they have someone out there speaking from the heart.

OT, I am seriously interested in the Black Ops as well, but availability is very tight, especially here in Canada. I'll keep trying, but some of these online stores up here are cutting Foxconn off at either the P35 or 965 boards. www.ncix.com and www.canadacomputers.com specifically. Foxconn could get allot fo exposure from just these two sources so maybe pop them a hint or two lol.

Rev
    yeah i even moved to taipei to blow the dust out of the r&d center here and push the guys to use their skills to the fullest and build some insane OC boards instead of the usual "good enough is good enough" boards
    thanks a lot man
    those words really help to cheer me up, pushing things here is really energy consuming especially since many people here dont want to change their way of looking at things and working on new boards... so it takes a LOT of pushing and convincing to make the boards true enthusiast boards... and i wont lie, it sure gets me down and exhausted every now and then :P
    but its really good to see that people are def interested in an alternative to gigabyte and asus, a mfc who listens to the customers and builds a truly enthusiast oriented board with propper support
    its a long way to go to get everything up to speed and compete with asus and gigabyte who rush new boards to the market at an amazing pace and have entire teams dedicated to tweaking their BIOSes etc... but i love challanges
    the bigger the challange the more you grow right?

thanks a lot for the heads up regarding shops!
    if you have any suggestions or are unhappy about anything or want someting improved, just let me know
    Last edited by saaya; 08-11-2008 at 05:52 PM.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by saaya View Post
    yeah i even moved to taipei to blow the dust out of the r&d center here and push the guys to use their skills to the fullest and build some insane OC boards instead of the usual "good enough is good enough" boards
    thanks a lot man
    those words really help to cheer me up, pushing things here is really energy consuming especially since many people here dont want to change their way of looking at things and working on new boards... so it takes a LOT of pushing and convincing to make the boards true enthusiast boards... and i wont lie, it sure gets me down and exhausted every now and then :P
    but its really good to see that people are def interested in an alternative to gigabyte and asus, a mfc who listens to the customers and builds a truly enthusiast oriented board with propper support
    its a long way to go to get everything up to speed and compete with asus and gigabyte who rush new boards to the market at an amazing pace and have entire teams dedicated to tweaking their BIOSes etc... but i love challanges
    the bigger the challange the more you grow right?

thanks a lot for the heads up regarding shops!
    if you have any suggestions or are unhappy about anything or want something improved, just let me know
    You're very welcome and I can sympathize with you...I work with Dell. I emphasize with, because if I worked for them, I'd slit my own throat with a soup spoon. You're doing a good thing at Foxconn, so stay positive and keep up good work. Distribution seems to be something that needs major improvement. If the product isn't available....it's not worth all of your time and effort pounding out killer parts

If and when I get the Black Ops (I need a carry over for 775/DDR3 until we really see what nehalem is all about), I will most certainly give you all the feedback that I can.

Rev
    Last edited by ReverendMaynard; 08-12-2008 at 12:19 PM.
    GB 790XTA UD4
    GSkill Pi Black 2000 Cas9
    ASUS 4870
    Enermax Revolution 1050+

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=67661

Xtreme X.I.P.
    dell dell or alienware dell?
    thanks for the pat on the back

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast