Thread: What's da better choice?

What's da better choice?

Hello, anyone from anywhere?

I'm nickkiez, Just call me nick.

I was confuse between Nikon D80 or Nikon D200.

I've D200 but It's not my own that's reason, I'll got a new one 4 myself.

I think D200 It's heavy too much and quick suck battery

Almost pic I'll made in JPG I wanna see the example or If you glad to help me to compare about 2 models

p.s.I'm not dare to judge to got a new victim & I'm not good ENG Lang, please guide me Thx

I am rookie...

Moral Police
    Quote Originally Posted by NICKKIEZ View Post
    I'm nickkiez, Just call me nick.
    Ok NICK

Welcome to Xtreme Systems. If I understand you correctly your looking for a comparison between the canon d80 & 200.

Now personally I can't help you (besides giving you the hint to google "canon d80 and d200 comparison") but I'm sure a lot of our savy paparazi wannabe's will be on shortly to help you out

Enjoy your stay on Xs mate and show us some of your work once you have the camera you think is right for you

Quote Originally Posted by Entity_Razer View Post
    Ok NICK

Welcome to Xtreme Systems. If I understand you correctly your looking for a comparison between the canon d80 & 200.

Now personally I can't help you (besides giving you the hint to google "canon d80 and d200 comparison") but I'm sure a lot of our savy paparazi wannabe's will be on shortly to help you out

Enjoy your stay on Xs mate and show us some of your work once you have the camera you think is right for you
    That would be made by Nikon, man.

Think of the D80 as a baby D200. It's smaller, uses less rubber and more plastic, the same sensor (and same picture quality), and a few less features. For example, bracketing is limited to 3 shots on the D80, but isn't on the D200.

The D200 is going to handle and feel like a more professional camera, but the D80 suits many people who prefer the smaller size but want the same image quality. Handle them both, compare the features and decide.
    System
    ASUS Z170-Pro
    Skylake i7-6700K @ 4600 Mhz
    MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC
    32 GB G.Skill Ripjaws V
    Samsung 850 EVO (2)
    EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2
    Corsair Hydro H90
    NZXT S340