Hi!

Some of my russian friends (NeoForce, Dedal and Donny) was having a holiday in Finland. We were preparing ourselves in my summerplace on friday. We eat and drink.. a lot (yes, that is 1L of vodka on the table for starters)
My friend Jukka is not in the picture, but he was having fun with us.

Here is the crew picture:

Donor and Dedal is trying to break the ladder:

Next day we were having a really good feeling and it was time to do some overclocking. Intel Russia was very kind when they delivered us a nice E8600 to play with.

Here is the beauty (E8600 ES) (Thanks to Intel Russia)

Here is the setup for saturday benching: (Maximus II Formula, DDR2) NeoForce got the honor to bench this great setup

Here is the best results from saturday bench session:

Superpi 1M: 7.516 / 6.158GHz ( I don't have right screenshot, motherboard is missing):

Superpi 2M: 19.266 / 6GHz (Random run..)

Superpi 4M: 46.219 / 6GHz (just random run...)

Pifast / 6077 MHz. (This was WR at that time of the weekend ) Congratulations to NeoForce

Aquamark with GTX 280 / 6053 MHz:

Max validation 6.2GHz:
http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=388204

That was the day 1 with E8600. After great results it was time to celebrate those scores and we were in the city until the sun was rising again. After a short sleep we started to bench next setup. It was time to use my new revision of ASUS P5Q3 Deluxe, which was doing a lot better with memory than the previous rev.

In the morning we were sightseeing Tampere:

Then was the benching time

Here is me preparing the board (remember to check the sitting posture and wall behind :

After few hours of benching (P5Q3 Deluxe):

Here is the results from sunday:

Superpi 1M: 7.532 / 6172 MHz (My OS is not very well optimized )

Aquamark3 344.629 / 6045MHz / single GTX 280:

Then the best part of this sunday Pifast WR.. at least it was when I was benching

[This board is really awful in superpi 32M So I didn't bench it at all. 3DMark01 is not fast with enough with single GTX 280, so there was no idea benching it

Thanks my friends It was really nice weekend and scores were even nicer! We will meet again in HIT 2008 in noverber in St. Peterburg

Special thanks to:
Intel Russia
ASUS Nordic (Kinc)
Tamrex for providing 40L of LN2

Thanks to you all for checking this thread! Bye!