Thread: CPUCalc, a new Ocing-Calculator

Threaded View

Xtreme Member

CPUCalc, a new Ocing-Calculator

My new programm CPUCalc is a Overclocking-calculator for Intel and AMD processors.
    First you have to choose the manufacturer, cpu and ram, and then test clocks by editing some values. CPUCalc will calculate the other values automatically, itīs also able to calculate the RAM-Divider and the resulting RAM-Clock. CPUCalc will always try to get the common RAM-Clock.
    So CPUCalc is the best tool for calculating and testing specific settings and clocks.

The calculating-buttons are just there for emergencies, in case if CPUCalc won't calculate automatically.

This programm is not finished yet and will still be developed. So CPUCalc needs your bugreport and any advices here in this thread or by sending a mail to CPUCalc@yahoo.de.

Please also visit the official CPUCalc homepage, which is actually under construction:
    www.cpucalc.com

Newest verision (1.6) direct download link:
    http://cpucalc.com/downloads/CPUCalc1.6.exe

Because Im German it would be very nice if German advices are sent to me by pm to get the right order in this thread.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot1.JPG 
Views:	23460 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	81320
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot2.JPG 
Views:	23496 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	81321

Things I need from you:

-Screenshot of the BIOS showing all possible DDR3-Clocks and the actually set FSB to add the RAM-Dividers for DDR3-RAM.
    -And of course MANY ADVICES and BUG-REPORT.

Updates in future:

-Possibility of reading out the type of CPU and the normal or actual settings and editing them automatically in the textboxes.

I hope you enjoy this nice programm.

PS:
    As you see in the post under me, this application needs the newest .NET Framework installed on your system.
    Last edited by Cyba_Mephisto; 08-09-2008 at 03:58 AM.