Page 6 of 104 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast

Thread: The G00D M0RNING Thread!!!

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by loonym View Post
    Another great day!!! We're having incredible weather and my little girl and I already went for a short dip. I think we're going to skip the 4-wheeler ride and go straight for the boat ride instead. I want to see if the bass are hitting yet.
    Did you say Bass? Smallies or Large mouth?
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    The XS WCG team needs your support.
    A good project with good goals.
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisch View Post
    If you have lost faith in humanity, then hold a newborn in your hands.

Wanna Pull My Finger?
    Loonym if you answer this one correctly i think you'll have a new best friend........................
    Donate to Xtreme Systems!

Now Showing:
    Gigabyte x48-DQ6, Q6600,OCZ 1066 Reapers,2 750gb seagate 7200.11 hd, BFG 8800GTS 512,PC P&C 750 Quad psu, 24" Sceptre lcd, Antec 900

my wife's system now!
    Intel C2D 6400, Zotac Matx mobo, 1gb kingston mem, Nvidia 7050, I Feel really Good now!
    Jon C2D 6600 Zotac mobo 1gb mem............................................... ................. HTPC qx6700@3.0ghz
    Annabelle Amd 3800+@2.4ghz, Biostar mobo, 1gb ocz pc4500 beta's................. Optyx2 opty165@ 2.1 ghz

'Want a real high?
    Come crunch WCG and you'll feel like your on QuadCaine"

First loops are like first sex, all hands and thumbs till you figure out what goes where, then it's what ever works best for you.

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by fart_plume View Post
    Loonym if you answer this one correctly i think you'll have a new best friend........................
    Doesn't matter..I like any bass fishing..
    Smallies like colder water, don't get quite as large but fight better and longer.,
    BUT, nothing like pulling in a 7-10lb largemouth either..
    Of course then there's land locked Salmon..
    A 6lb'er will fight you for 30 mins on a light freshwater rod..and they I take to eat.
    The bass go back for someone else to catch.
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

Xtreme Addict
    Try catfish. Those es get as big as a man. Fight one of THOSE, now. Takes half a day. Just tie the line to a tree and let him fight. He'll tire out enough to hit with a boat paddle eventually.

Best part is, it's good to eat too!

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...icial%26sa%3DX

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...icial%26sa%3DG
    Last edited by Kayin; 07-02-2008 at 07:36 PM.

Xtremely unstable
    LoL... they're smalls, no real big ones either but huge fun to catch. I catch 'em all around the small rocky islands out here in the cove by my house just putt-putting with any shiny lure. The real fun is early on, just after ice out when the big lake trout are still not real deep.
    dx58so
    w3520@4100
    4x1gb corsair ddr3-1333
    gtx 295
    TR ultra-x, 2 scythe ultrakaze push/pull
    xclio stablepower 1000
    vista ultimate

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -------------------------------

would you crunch if you thought it would save her life?

maybe it will!

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    LoL... they're smalls, no real big ones either but huge fun to catch. I catch 'em all around the small rocky islands out here in the cove by my house just putt-putting with any shiny lure. The real fun is early on, just after ice out when the big lake trout are still not real deep.
    What is the water temp now?
    I have 2 rigs, 8lb and 12.. The 12 will take whales in open water.
    taken big bluefish on that,15lbs, and once hooked a small(150lb)tuna with that rig.. 20 mins and the SOB spooled me..200yards, took it all, couldn't stop him..Like a frieght train and faster than hell..35-40MPH fish.
    Now big lakers I could go for..

XSDCMF
    Quote Originally Posted by karl_eller View Post
    I should start bringing some real coffee with me...
    You're onto something there...

I may not do one damn other thing. Hell, I might not even shower, but when I wake up for work in the morning there is no way I'm leaving the house without some freshly ground and brewed coffee coming with me.
    And strong, too; life is way too short to drink "brown water".
    Last edited by [XC] serlv; 07-03-2008 at 04:35 AM. Reason: spelling error
    Crunching to Crush Cancer
    Somebody, Stop Me!

good morning I suppose, trying to get my eyes to stay open.... coffee...need coffee.... heh, if only that worked, caffeine doesn't do anything to me lol.
    The Cardboard Master
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz, 16GB DDR3-1600, Radeon 7950 @ 1000/1250, Win 10 Pro x64

Wanna Pull My Finger?
    Mornin' folks...............coffee gooooooooD!!!!

Now Showing:
    Gigabyte x48-DQ6, Q6600,OCZ 1066 Reapers,2 750gb seagate 7200.11 hd, BFG 8800GTS 512,PC P&C 750 Quad psu, 24" Sceptre lcd, Antec 900

my wife's system now!
    Intel C2D 6400, Zotac Matx mobo, 1gb kingston mem, Nvidia 7050, I Feel really Good now!
    Jon C2D 6600 Zotac mobo 1gb mem............................................... ................. HTPC qx6700@3.0ghz
    Annabelle Amd 3800+@2.4ghz, Biostar mobo, 1gb ocz pc4500 beta's................. Optyx2 opty165@ 2.1 ghz

'Want a real high?

First loops are like first sex, all hands and thumbs till you figure out what goes where, then it's what ever works best for you.

Mornin' folks...............coffee gooooooooD!!!!
    Morning? MORNING?! Dude it's freakin' past noon! sleepyhead!

OK, Oklahoma, So what, that makes you at late morning? still a lazy bum
    The Cardboard Master
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz, 16GB DDR3-1600, Radeon 7950 @ 1000/1250, Win 10 Pro x64

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkyJJO View Post
    Morning? MORNING?! Dude it's freakin' past noon! sleepyhead!

OK, Oklahoma, So what, that makes you at late morning? still a lazy bum
    Really.

I don't work but that's only because I'm looking to get a gig on Jerry Springer.

'scuse me while I work on my driver's tan.

Wanna Pull My Finger?
    Baby had allergy problems last night and was up really late, besides I work for myself at home, so I can pretty much make my own hours..........

Now Showing:

my wife's system now!

'Want a real high?

Baby had allergy problems last night and was up really late, besides I work for myself at home, so I can pretty much make my own hours..........
    Yeah yeah, suuuurrrree.........

JK, sorry about the kid's allergies Working for yourself does have those perks, and believe me I'd sleep in too, I'm really not much of a morning person even if I do get up at 6AM every morning
    The Cardboard Master

Xtremely unstable
    LoLol... I had a really early morning... my sis came to watch the baby while I went to what I thought was my last long day at the hospital for a while. Was supposed to be an all day session according to the 'new' schedule they gave me last thursday but when I got there they told me I was already all done with the chemo until the re-eval in 2 weeks so I just had to get zapped with the big ray gun and back home in record time.
    I'm very glad about all that because I was expecting to really struggle with all the negative crap from that all weekend and now instead I can relax and make it a memorable time for me Daughter and I Got my step-daughter and her wonderful family (bf and 3 excellent kids) coming to spend the day saturday so tons to do to get ready to entertain all them. Should be a blast!!
    dx58so
    w3520@4100
    4x1gb corsair ddr3-1333
    gtx 295
    xclio stablepower 1000
    vista ultimate

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

maybe it will!

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    LoLol... I had a really early morning... my sis came to watch the baby while I went to what I thought was my last long day at the hospital for a while. Was supposed to be an all day session according to the 'new' schedule they gave me last thursday but when I got there they told me I was already all done with the chemo until the re-eval in 2 weeks so I just had to get zapped with the big ray gun and back home in record time.
    I'm very glad about all that because I was expecting to really struggle with all the negative crap from that all weekend and now instead I can relax and make it a memorable time for me Daughter and I Got my step-daughter and her wonderful family (bf and 3 excellent kids) coming to spend the day saturday so tons to do to get ready to entertain all them. Should be a blast!!
    Glad to hear it..Days with family and friends are the ones you remember..

Xtreme Cruncher
    *grumble grumble* who the HELL made a 4 AM, and more importantly, why do I have to be up now?

Freaking crappy old job. Oh well, last day of it. Pitty they had to make it a 5am-1pm shift

Eler

Desktop: Q6600 G0 @ 3.6 Ghz | P5E | 2x2 Gb G.Skill PC8000 | GTX 560 Ti | CM690 | TT TP 750 watt | Win 7 Pro x64 | Water Cooling
    Server: i3 530 (Stock) | CM Vortex Low-Profile | Zotac H55-ITX WIFI | 2x2Gb Corsair 1333Mhz | IGP | VX450 | Server 2008 R2 x64

Wanna Pull My Finger?
    Could be worse................you could be out of coffee too...........

Now Showing:

my wife's system now!

'Want a real high?

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    And the hot water heater could go and only cold water for the shower..

Xtreme Cruncher
    No, see in that case I'd call in "sick" and then just go back to bed

Eller

Desktop: Q6600 G0 @ 3.6 Ghz | P5E | 2x2 Gb G.Skill PC8000 | GTX 560 Ti | CM690 | TT TP 750 watt | Win 7 Pro x64 | Water Cooling
    Server: i3 530 (Stock) | CM Vortex Low-Profile | Zotac H55-ITX WIFI | 2x2Gb Corsair 1333Mhz | IGP | VX450 | Server 2008 R2 x64

Xtremely unstable
    Oh nooooooooooOOOO, that would be worse than worse That would be huge, like meltdown time!! I've learned the hard lessons on that from living down in this little corner of the woods through some tough winters. I'm near the very end of a very private road and the city gives us no services like snow plowing. Coupled with a touch of paranoia, I've got this place stocked well enough to survive very comfortably for many months. Drove me insane when I let the wife do the shopping and she'd only fill one cart.
    dx58so
    w3520@4100
    4x1gb corsair ddr3-1333
    gtx 295
    xclio stablepower 1000
    vista ultimate

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

maybe it will!

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by Movieman View Post
    one of the best things I ever bought is a coffeemaker that you can program to go on at whatever time you want in the am..Cost me in the $70.00 range and worth every penny..
    Alarm clock goes off and smell of fresh coffee brewing.
    Helps motivate your butt out of bed..
    My intention was to just get married one day to someone who would do that for me...but then I thought about it and realised the $70 would be much cheaper in the long run

Wanna Pull My Finger?
    in most cases i agree, but the kids make it all worth while............

Now Showing:

my wife's system now!

'Want a real high?

Xtreme Cruncher
    A man and his wife were awakened at 3:00 am by a loud pounding on the door. The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger, standing in the pouring rain, is asking for a push.

'Not a chance,' says the husband, 'it is 3:00 in the morning!'
    He slams the door and returns to bed.

'Who was that?' asked his wife.

'Just some drunk guy asking for a push,' he answers.

'Did you help him?' she asks.

'No, I did not, it is 3:00 in the morning and it is pouring rain out there!'

'Well, you have a short memory,' says his wife. 'Can't you remember about three months ago when we broke down, and those two guys helped us? I think you should help him, and you should be ashamed of yourself!'

The man does as he is told, gets dressed, and goes out into the pounding rain.

He calls out into the dark, 'Hello, are you still there?'

'Yes,' comes back the answer.

'Do you still need a push?' calls out the husband.

'Yes, please!' comes the reply from the dark.

'Where are you?' asks the husband.

'Over here on the swing,' replied the drunk.

Wanna Pull My Finger?

Now Showing:

my wife's system now!

'Want a real high?

Wanna Pull My Finger?
    Good Morning All!

Now Showing:

my wife's system now!

'Want a real high?

Page 6 of 104 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast