Hello all, just joined up here a day or two ago after reading the website for a long time, and after seeing so many nice TJ07 cases, I thought up some cool ideas for my next build using this case...
First Ill talk about the planned hardware in the case:
Core i7 920
EVGA x58 mobo
6gb corsair mem
3 EVGA GTX260 216 Video cards
150gb 10k rpm raptor
1tb samsung spinpoint f1

The watercooling kit will be a dual loop system with a 240 and a 360 radiator in the bottom, probably using the 360 for the video cards and the 240 for the cpu and mobo. I dont have any specific radiators, pumps, or waterblocks picked out for this yet...

so thats all pretty much simple basic stuff, nothing too fancy about that..

On to the case.

TJ07 powdercoated white on the exterior, with black side grills and powdercoated black internal parts. Im going to mount the harddrives vertically inside the 5.25 bay area of the case, along with the watercooling pumps and reseviors. That all pretty simple and straightforward stuff. This is not though. I want to replace all the front bay covers with a single piece of carbon fibre and mount a slimline dvd drive vertically, close to the top center of this carbon fibre panel. I will then make a slot in the carbon fibre for the drive. Directly below this slot I will add a button that is wired from the slot loading dvd drive to work as the eject botton. Directly below the button I will add a fan controller mounted vertically to control the fans in the case. On to the inside of the case, I will be putting another sheet of carbon fibre down on the middle panel that seperates the radiator area from the rest of the case with no holes in it except below the 5.25 bay area to bring up the tubing and psu wires. I will also make a plate out of carbon fibre that covers the back of the 5.25 bays to completely enclose that area except for a couple holes for tubing to pass thru. and finally I will add stand offs to both sides of the 5.25 bays and bolt another pieces of carbon fibre to each side covering up all the screws and holes from mounting all the hardware inside the 5.25 bay area...

I know its a wall of text. I plan to get a sketchup picture out at some point, but I just got it and havent messed with it too much, so it will be a couple days before I have a render of it.

Hopefully I didn't confuse anyone

Questions? Comments?