Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: [PROJECT] Homewrecker V2

Have just read through your buildlog , its amazing what a man can do with some skill and patience. 10 thumbs up!!
    MB: Asus Maximus II Formula
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6700.
    Ram: Corsair Dominator TWIN2X8500C5DF ,4Gb
    GPU: XFX Geforce 280 GTX XXX
    HD: Velociraptor 320GB , Samsung F1 1TB.
    Chassie: Lian Li PC-A17A.
    WC: Swiftech

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MomijiTMO View Post
    Well I find that if I stare at my UV CCFL [yeah I had to try]
    UV lighting will cause cataracts in your eye's lens , the more you get the sooner u get it . Soo if your a sun lover or work outside all day the faster it will happen , it's a exposure that is culmative ,anytime you're in the sun with out eye protection (UV lens for glasses &/or UV sunglasses) you are causing damage very slightly each time for most but it still happens to everyone & if you continue the exposeure you will later in life = YOU will have cataracts

SOO keep that in mind when you bling up a build with UV BUT with the direct UV light aimed at the parts (unless u got all chrome & mirrors ) & not yer face the exposure is very low , having your whole desk light up glowing is not what you want

@ MomijiTMO >> if you seen a overall glow(like it got kinda cloudy) in your field of vision when you were looking at the UV light then you have some % of damage already = people in Australia like you are have a high % of this happing at an early age due to your countries intense sun exposure & using sunglasses at all times outside ,the bigger the better , would be prudent
    SORRY = Evil
    not tryin' to HiJack yer thread here
    the build is looking awesome I'm stealing some ideas (i'm modding a cube out of SS)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by evil-98 View Post
    not that it has the tendency to overheat, but its been said
    that it gets quiet hot, ive never had one run for longer then
    a few minutes but just from that i can already tell that its a
    hot bugger, and i think i looks pretty nice with a fan attached
    to the end of it
    I have one(DDC) on my test bed & it's exposed on all sides ( not up against any thing) & it's below body temp at the touch when running for hours BUT in a case & sitting on the rubber foam pad that comes with it the buggers can get hot as long as u have air moving around all sides it's not a problem & that's why the bracket sold by Petra's works soo well in a case
    Evil keep up the GREAT work the build is Clean looking , I'm liking it alot !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC07676.JPG 
Views:	894 
Size:	141.1 KB 
ID:	83915  

Hey evil nice rig you've got,your using 1/2" ID barbs on the MCP355 pump?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011