Thread: Springtime first picture

Moral Police

Springtime first picture

Well this is the first picture of "spring" for me. One of the first decent weekends this year in belgium and I got this killer foto

Picture was taken when I was out with a few girls, this little kid started picking flowers near us so I decided "well you walk infront of my lens, so your getting your picture taken"

Here it is

apologies for the Watermark but I don't let people use my photo's without me knowing what they are used in/for so....

DISCLAIMER:
    Usage of this file by anyone except the author (me) is prohibited without written concent of the author (me again)
    Last edited by Entity_Razer; 05-05-2008 at 01:55 PM.

The watermarks/text are xtreme overkill...really takes away from the picture. The shot is great though.
    System
    ASUS Z170-Pro
    Skylake i7-6700K @ 4600 Mhz
    MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC
    32 GB G.Skill Ripjaws V
    Samsung 850 EVO (2)
    EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2
    Corsair Hydro H90
    NZXT S340

The Blue Dolphin
    The picture is pretty good but I would crop it so there's less grass in the front of the picture and a little less blue of the sky in the top area.
    Blue Dolphin Reviews & Guides

Blue Reviews:
    Gigabyte G-Power PRO CPU cooler
    Vantec Nexstar 3.5" external HDD enclosure
    Gigabyte Poseidon 310 case

Blue Guides:
    Fixing a GFX BIOS checksum yourself

98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that isn't an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig.

Xtreme Member
    Yep, less grass would do nicely...and take it easy, put your work under a creative commons and be done with it.

CPU Z:2700 2k1:27952 2k3:12282 2k5:5763 PCM05 AQ3
    Opteron 165 s939_____OCZ RAM/PSU_____BBATI X800xl

Xtreme Addict
    Nice picture...

...but LOL at the measures you are going through so people dont use it. Its a random spring picture for god's sake!!!!

Xtreme Mentor
    Yeah agreed about the watermarks, they're spoiling the pic but I guess they are necessary in a quick way.

Crop the bottom and top of the pic as alexio stated, it'll look far better without an overbalance of one color over another. Plain bland sections of one colour spoil this sort of pic where you have a central themed focal point.

I would say try 1024x887, roughly what you're after.

Moral Police
    Quote Originally Posted by jas420221 View Post
    Nice picture...

...but LOL at the measures you are going through so people dont use it. Its a random spring picture for god's sake!!!!
    First off, its a small kid, so /tinfoilhat=On beware of the nutjobs crawling out the woodwork /tinfoilhat=off.
    Secondoff, i REALLY don't like people using work of mine if its not "OK'd" for release. be it picture be it whatever. Rather this then the picture be used without my concent in a way I don't find it fitting.

And also, keep in mind the watermark is something i whipped on in like 1 minute, including the time photoshop took to boot.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Damn...very nice...
    Btw, where is that?

Edit: Ah, belgium, cool.

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by Entity_Razer View Post
    First off, its a small kid, so /tinfoilhat=On beware of the nutjobs crawling out the woodwork /tinfoilhat=off.
    That's a wise way forward mate

Love will tear us apart
    Hey! That's my house! And get the hell off my lawn!
    Dark Star IV
    i5 3570K | Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | 8GB Samsung 30nm | GTX 670 FTW 4GB + XSPC Razer 680 | 128GB Samsung 830
    Apogee HD White | 140MM UT60/120MM UT45/120MM ST30 | XSPC D5 V2

HARD CRUNCHER!!
    Very cute kid, my daughter is about the same age, is she yours? (be proud if she is brotha).

Hicks
    Quote Originally Posted by mike047 View Post
    CRUNCH HARD, it may not help me and you, but it might help the Kids.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Sorry, the watermarks completely kill it. I can see 1 watermark to show it belongs to you, but 3 BIG ones is excessive. Not to mention, I can't even tell what is going on in the photo with those watermarks.
    Donate to XtremeSystems!

Workstation: Intel Core i7 4770, Asus Maximus VI Gene, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3-1866, eVGA SC GTX Titan, 256GB Crucial M4, Corsair HX850, Corsair H100i. Corsair Carbide 350D
    Fileserver: 2x AMD Opteron 2425HE, Supermicro H8DME-2, 24GB DDR2-667, Supermicro 846TQ 24bay Chassis, Redundant 920w, 256 Crucial M4 boot, 20TB Storage
    Notebook Asus Zenbook UX32VD-DH71, Intel Core i7 3517u, 10GB DDR3-1600, 256GB Crucial M4, Geforce GT 620M

Moral Police
    Quote Originally Posted by [XC] Hicks121 View Post
    Very cute kid, my daughter is about the same age, is she yours? (be proud if she is brotha).

Hicks
    Nah not mine

Seeing that kid does make my dad instinct emerge. Although I warned about nutjobs crawling out of the woodwork, its actually a very cute kid so trust me when I say I'd be dam proud if that little rugrat was mine

For all you watermark whiners:

Moved the watermark a bit, added homepage (no pics on my homepage though, yet) so the picture is less cluttered. Still haven't cropped the picture cause this is just to show the "Raw" picture. I don't like posting polished up photo's

Xtreme Cruncher
    Very cute and 'springish' picture

Pose isn't really working out....
    -PC-
    Cooler Master Centurion 5 | Antec TPII 550W Gigabyte GA-P35 DS3L | Intel Q6600 | G.Skill 2x1GB DDR2 800 | eVGA 8800GT Superclocked | NEC DVD/CD burner | WD 80GB SATA, Seagate 250GB SATA, Samsung 500GB SATA
    -Audio-
    Creative Zen Vision M | Logitech Z4 2.1 | Grado SR60 w/Senn HD414 pads
    -Displays-
    Samsung 226BW S-panel, Viewsonic VX924
    AIM-spyderbox56

Moral Police
    as I said, she aint posing

she was picking flowers and walked infront of my camera, so I decided, ok i'm gonna take your picture, so when she wasn,'t looking, SNAP