Thread: Great collection in Detroit

Xtreme Cruncher

Great collection in Detroit

A thread seems to have disappeared that had a lot of pics of a guys collection here in (near) Detroit. I don't know where it or the two similar threads showing other collections went to, I suspect they may have been taken down for content and copyright questions ?
    Anyhow, here's a link to a thread showing off this guy's collection. Pretty impressive. (As I recall you have to register to see the pics, so that's up to you.)
    http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153890

Latest pics are of his Veyron and a Greenwood widebody Corvette.
    Flip through the pages to see some of his other toys, it's a great collection !

don_xvi helps find cures for cancer, AIDS and West Nile, among other research !
    Donald A. Perlick helps find cures for Alzheimer's, cancer, and Parkinson's, among other research !

Ker-Pow !
    The thread was deleted by the poster IanY as Zakewle called him out about a few cars and to show some pics. I see that IanY is posting again in the WC section, maybe he can drop in here again where is used to be very active and put all our minds at rest.

Ya. I missed that thread.

Xtreme Addict
    It must be great having all those cars, but he would need to pay someone to run the engines every now and again so the batteries dont go flat etc. It doesnt do an engine any good being sat for long periods of time without being used!

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by [XC]thewildblue View Post
    The thread was deleted by the poster IanY as Zakewle called him out about a few cars and to show some pics. I see that IanY is posting again in the WC section, maybe he can drop in here again where is used to be very active and put all our minds at rest.
    I still think he was an utter BS merchant.

Even if he wasn't the final post which was the final straw was this utter rubbish he posted.

http://www.zen141854.zen.co.uk/ian1.jpg

I got the screengrab as I knew he would delete the thread rather than answer any questions. Just call me Mr Psychic. Even after that sort of complete twaddle people on here still defended him, which only goes to show how nice you lot are

Better to be nice than telling porky pies.....

Regards

Andy

Xtreme Enthusiast
    gotta love that one that goes "here is my wife's SL55 AMG" and a pathetic excuse to accompany was something like
    i took the photo infront of some randoms house

My wife use to drive an F40 daily.

man it was so easy to realize that this guy was BS almost 1 year ago (As I said the Porsche with 69 on window was the giveway 100% for me, search it, he deleted the original thread too or posts - I cant find those), but he had so much brainwashed already. To give credit, he was a good bullcrapper, but they usually fall at some point.

lol
    i5 3570k | Asrock Z77 e4 | F3-2666CL11D-8GTXD | GTX660Ti | HX650 | 2xU2312HM

Ker-Pow !
    Surely he must have seen this thread by now....he couldnt stay away from this section at one point, maybe thats what happens when you get caught out.

I agree on its better to be nice than talk BS.