Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Owned .. 19 year old guy pretends car is his

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew LB View Post
    From page 1:

Actually it is illegal to steal other peoples photography. Especially if it is being used for profit.

A while back I advised a guy I know from this site regarding how Thermalright jacked some of his photography of his very nice air cooling system, and after confronting Thermalright about using his own 'intellectual property' without permission... the kid was given TONS of free Thermalright coolers.
    \

Umm.... which mustang are you talking about? the latest Mustang GT which has 300hp (flywheel) and is roughly 240whp (tires) only does 13.9-14.0 in the 1/4 mile. I raced them at a dozen tracks in my 2006 Evolution IX while stock (12.9-13.2sec 1/4 mile) and blew them away every single time.

FYI the lates mustang pushes a bit more at wheels than 240hp, mustang dynos are showing around 260hp with the stock 17's, its been benched by reviews running @ 13.6 -13.7 1/4 mile runs with the 3.55gears and stock pirelli tires with a good driver with auto gearbox. Although thats with stock everything. breacking into the high 12's is a matter of gears really, then add stickier rubber and maybe some more bolt ons may get you into the mid 12's. Everything after that is pure FI setups and tuning.

As for trances car, he stated that he striped his out for weight reduction. He also has the older 94-98 body style, according to him, witch lends itself to more weight reductions mods than the new one. The new one is a porker, I should know, I own one, although the body is stiff as hell.
    My pc: |||Abit AL8-V||| P4 631@4.6ghz||| 4x512 PDP pc2-4200@4-4-4-12 2.0v|||1x250gb WD 16mb sata||| 6600gt 500/1000@ 610/1240||| TDK dvd burner||| watercooled cpu and gpu and custom moded case.

Project Hard Lined

Xtreme Cruncher
    the new mustang doesnt catch my little seat leon
    Incoming new computer after 5 long years

YOU want to FIGHT CANCER OR AIDS join us at WCG and help to have a better FUTURE

Xtreme Mentor
    LOL! Some typical kids

Only read the crucial links but heck these bums give too many of the truthful a bad name so you start to suspect and misjudge even the best people.

Like someone said somewhere on XS before, the internet is pushing the best into hibernation. How sad and low class to do that though, I've never figured these low intelligence prats out, they seem to live for pleasing others.

ROFL!!!

That F-16 and Death Star are just epic!!

Xtreme Member
    That thread is better than the original.
    Intel E6300 1.86ghz @ 3.6ghz w/ Zalman CNPS 9500
    Gigabyte IP35 DS3
    Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4gb
    XFX 256mb 7600GS
    Seasonic S12
    1.5tb hdd space

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12