Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PCGH: Huge HL2 Fakefactory Cinematic Mod 7 gallery

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Natalia View Post
    HDR is pretty nuts, but I think it covers up some of the age that the engine was originally showing.
    Hey-hey now, don't make me create a cell-shaded anime mod

I am Xtreme
    @KoHaN69

It might not matter to ya' but IF she did look like Jamil, I'd NOT be complaining at all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Movieman
    With the two approaches to "how" to design a processor WE are the lucky ones as we get to choose what is important to us as individuals.
    For that we should thank BOTH (AMD and Intel) companies!

Posted by duploxxx
    I am sure JF is relaxed and smiling these days with there intended launch schedule. SNB Xeon servers on the other hand....
    Posted by gallag
    there yo go bringing intel into a amd thread again lol, if that was someone droping a dig at amd you would be crying like a girl.
    qft!

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by KoHaN69 View Post
    jamil mullen

In fact, Alyx was modelled directly after her.
    But irl jamil mullen is much more attractive than her in-game counterpart.
    This one in particular!
    With the two approaches to "how" to design a processor WE are the lucky ones as we get to choose what is important to us as individuals.

Posted by duploxxx
    I am sure JF is relaxed and smiling these days with there intended launch schedule. SNB Xeon servers on the other hand....
    Posted by gallag
    there yo go bringing intel into a amd thread again lol, if that was someone droping a dig at amd you would be crying like a girl.
    qft!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznik Akime View Post
    It does not look right. They look fake and inhuman. Like they were all androids with horribly plastic looking skin.

Sorry, but making Breen and Alyx look like skanks does nothing impress me.
    See, people agree with me on the skankification various characters (notably Alyx) have undergone. I know you can use the original models, and I'm all for a texture and lighting overhaul, but seriously. what is this obsession with the skank?

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Omastar View Post
    See, people agree with me on the skankification various characters (notably Alyx) have undergone. I know you can use the original models, and I'm all for a texture and lighting overhaul, but seriously. what is this obsession with the skank?
    Probaly because you don't know what a skank is. So if Aylx was as pretty as the Jamil, she'd be a skank? WOW!

But irl jamil mullen is much more attractive than her in-game counterpart.

Posted by duploxxx
    Posted by gallag
    qft!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnie27 View Post
    Probaly because you don't know what a skank is. So if Aylx was as pretty as the Jamil, she'd be a skank? WOW!
    O RLY?111//

"Skank is slang and a pejorative term used in the Western World to describe a person, usually female, who is either sexually promiscuous in a tasteless manner or behaves in a way which others perceive to be such. ..."

And no, I never implied Alyx would be skanky if she were as attractive as Jamil Mullen.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    She's skanky because you can see her bra and stomach, and she doesn't represent the wholesome girl that alyx is meant to be.
    Thermaltake Armor Series Black
    GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3R
    Q6600 3.6 GHZ Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme
    4 GB Corsair XMS2 w/ OCZ XTX Ram Cooler 2 x 60mm
    9800GT 512MB
    18X Pioneer DVD-RW Burner
    720 Watt Enermax Infiniti
    4x640GB RAID 10
    Windows 7

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Swatrecon_ View Post
    She's skanky because you can see her bra and stomach, and she doesn't represent the wholesome girl that alyx is meant to be.
    Sorry but that's dumb as hell! I grew and messed with a lot Skanks who kept themselves covered up pretty well. Oh, that black Body suit is Skanky too, right? I didn't know Geeks didn't have a fashion sense LOL!

Hey Natalia, you better change the PIC in your Sig, girl.... too much showing and you're not covered enough. Clothes don't make a woman a Skank, no wonder most Geeks don't get any Example IMHO, the &%$^ $ucking Paris Hilton is a Skank! Wholesome Sure the outfit is lame! I see good kids in high school with less on. Just like the ding-bat like statement about Lip Injections again, look at Jamil's lips? I'm sure African (American or not) folks enjoyed reading that one.

Posted by duploxxx
    Posted by gallag
    qft!

I am Xtreme
    O RLY?111//

"Skank is slang and a pejorative term used in the Western World to describe a person, usually female, who is either sexually promiscuous in a tasteless manner or behaves in a way which others perceive to be such. ..."

And no, I never implied Alyx would be skanky if she were as attractive as Jamil Mullen.
    I know what a Skank is.

I say again, what some chick is wearing don't make a Skank, Promiscuous and or even tastelessness. There are many High Fashioned Well mannered Skanks to Go Around. It is crazy to try and know how or if a Woman is Promiscuous by the way she dresses.

Posted by duploxxx
    Posted by gallag
    qft!

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Sorry but that's dumb as hell! I grew and messed with a lot Skanks who kept themselves covered up pretty well. Oh, that black Body suit is Skanky too, right? I didn't know Geeks didn't have a fashion sense LOL!

Hey Natalia, you better change the PIC in your Sig, girl.... too much showing and you're not covered enough. Clothes don't make a woman a Skank, no wonder most Geeks don't get any Example IMHO, the &%$^ $ucking Paris Hilton is a Skank! Wholesome Sure the outfit is lame! I see good kids in high school with less on. Just like the ding-bat like statement about Lip Injections again, look at Jamil's lips? I'm sure African (American or not) folks enjoyed reading that one.
    Compared to what the old Alyx looked like, she's a fu(king skank. They intentionally made her look risque because everyone goes for that. Would you really want to date and marry some day a girl that dresses like that all the time? Do you think she has any shred of real constitution? No. How you dress says a lot about who you are. If you want to ignore that, go ahead, be ignorant. It's your loss.

I'm pretty sure that's actually Natalia herself in her avatar. Don't be a .

Look at BTK's gf in his avatar vs the pink lollipop girl that someone has around here. (I can't remember right now, whoops!)

Now which one do you think is less of a slut?
    Thermaltake Armor Series Black
    GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3R
    Q6600 3.6 GHZ Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme
    4 GB Corsair XMS2 w/ OCZ XTX Ram Cooler 2 x 60mm
    9800GT 512MB
    18X Pioneer DVD-RW Burner
    720 Watt Enermax Infiniti
    4x640GB RAID 10
    Windows 7

Banned
    I know what a Skank is.

I say again, what some chick is wearing don't make a Skank, Promiscuous and or even tastelessness. There are many High Fashioned Well mannered Skanks to Go Around. It is crazy to try and know how or if a Woman is Promiscuous by the way she dresses.
    Gee, that's a bit contradictory. And what's the deal with capitalizing non-proper nouns? mirite?

I am Xtreme
    Compared to what the old Alyx looked like, she's a fu(king skank. They intentionally made her look risque because everyone goes for that. Would you really want to date and marry some day a girl that dresses like that all the time? Do you think she has any shred of real constitution? No. How you dress says a lot about who you are. If you want to ignore that, go ahead, be ignorant. It's your loss.

Look at BTK's gf in his avatar vs the pink lollipop girl that someone has around here. (I can't remember right now, whoops!)

Old ALyx's skin was screwed up, she looked more like a Gay boy or transvestite, her lips were too thin, and she's poorly render compared to the lady they modeled her from. If that New Alyx is a Slut, I'd still take her over the thing that looks it something that had a sex change

To answer you question, I'd at least meet and talk to her before I prejudged her, geesh! All good girls don't dress like Nuns &%$)#@*mit.

The Natalia comment were sarcasum LOL!

Posted by duploxxx
    Posted by gallag
    qft!

I am Xtreme
    Gee, that's a bit contradictory. And what's the deal with capitalizing non-proper nouns? mirite?
    Example, Young Britany wasn't a Skank, Old Britany is! She looks and dressed all most the same except back then she wore Panties. Wait, OK bad example LOL! Cap for Emphasis.

I must add, I say this in mostly fun and NOT meanness. If old Alyx looked 80% as good her Model, I'm not here complainning, honestly!

Posted by duploxxx
    Posted by gallag
    qft!

Banned
    Example, Young Britany wasn't a Skank, Old Britany is! She looks and dressed all most the same except back then she wore Panties. Wait, OK bad example LOL! Cap for Emphasis.

I must add, I say this in mostly fun and NOT meanness. If old Alyx looked 80% as good her Model, I'm not here complainning, honestly!
    Old Britney popped out about 8 kids, too. No wonder. And her sister is no better.

I am Xtreme
    Old Britney popped out about 8 kids, too. No wonder. And her sister is no better.
    Absolutely! That was the point. Who really thought Her little sister was a skank until she got knocked up?

There are wholesome KIDS like Hiliary Duff and Miley Sirus who wear skimpy outfits as well, does that make them Skanks!?

Posted by duploxxx
    Posted by gallag
    qft!

Xtreme Member

Take a good look on those two pics...the left one is Natalias avatar and the
    middle one is Laura Prepon aka Donna from 70's show.

Maybe you meant Phelan1777's avatar. She looks ok to me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nataliethumb9dq.jpg 
Views:	1054 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	75335   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s4_donna.jpg 
Views:	1108 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	75336   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cherry__twist_by_xodropdeado.jpg 
Views:	1057 
Size:	5.1 KB 
ID:	75337  
    ASUS P5Q DELUXE
    Intel Q9450
    Mushkin 4GB
    Asus GTX260

L-l-look at you, hacker.
    Jesus guys, not to get off-topic or anything

Re the thread subject, does anyone know if this is mirrored in Australia on WAIX anywhere?
    Rig specs
    CPU: i7 5960X Mobo: Asus X99 Deluxe RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill DDR4-2400 CAS-15 VGA: 2x eVGA GTX680 Superclock PSU: Corsair AX1200

Foundational Falsehoods of Creationism

Xtreme Member
    some people here...

Is it really impossible to get the mod working without 64-bit OS and 4gb RAM?
    It looks good imo especially when I got my 8800GT just last week.
    ASUS P5Q DELUXE
    Intel Q9450
    Mushkin 4GB
    Asus GTX260

Xtreme Enthusiast
    i actually had issues on vista64 with this, just with extracting the files though. I had to use an xp machine to download/extract, because on my machine it would tell me the archives were corrupt, must have been some security feature in vista, I've never had the problem before.

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by kiikkuja View Post
    some people here...

Is it really impossible to get the mod working without 64-bit OS and 4gb RAM?
    It looks good imo especially when I got my 8800GT just last week.
    I've ran it on mine! I'm using 32bit WinXP. I think I will upgrade but only to WinXP64, not vista

Posted by duploxxx
    Posted by gallag
    qft!

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulsCollective View Post
    Jesus guys, not to get off-topic or anything

Re the thread subject, does anyone know if this is mirrored in Australia on WAIX anywhere?
    there is a few in aus but no idea about WAIX
    http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=e...cr%3DcountryAU

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123