Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 'Astra' pot by Harshal

Champion
    I don't understand what the big fuss is about. If you see a really good design, it is only natural to try and work on that idea. I don't see nothing wrong in making a pot for yourself based on someone else's publicly shared knowledge, this is what forums are about, remember? Of course, we are talking about making it for yourself. If you start selling it..well...that's a different story
    Weissbier - breakfast of champions

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreYang View Post
    ask harshal to send you internal's pics. you will know it's the same or not.

Maybe first version is 100% the same as F1EE, but who knows they start to change internal design to shut me up.

I've already seen the internals... I dont know why you think anyone cant do holes..

I think I've made a pot with holes before F1EE, so Vince copied me? Nooo, but I think that if someone copy is just because what they copied is good, so this is pointless

Turkey Man
    Its beginning to feel more and more like a personal vendetta against us Andre, even though you claim that you are representing Vince's feelings (which im told is not the case ) Not sure why though?

Anyway, last time i checked, the Astra pot has 12 holes in it, different dimensions to the F1EE in every way, and performs differently too. Just FYI
    Last edited by T_M; 04-09-2008 at 06:23 AM.

Royal Administrator
    That's enough, guys. k|ngp|n can handle this issue by himself unless he notifies the XS Staff Team.

Go on, T_M.

Turkey Man
    merce

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123