Thread: gigabyte p35-ds3P problem

Xtreme Member

gigabyte p35-ds3P problem

Hi all,3 months ago i bought some hardware,mbo,e4400,3x1gb kingmax@667,320gb hdd,and 8800gts 320...mx518 too...started windows,everything was ok,until i install setopint drivers for mouse...the computer freezes in games and must restart...must say,only ut3,because only game that iam playing...after googling i find aout that setpoint drivers usually have problems with freezing pc and like that,so i removed them...everything was fine for a month,than starts BSOD`s...IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,something downs says usbehci.sys 0x000000........and something like that...
    must say that once a day my mouse dont works,red light dissapear...but when i connect to another usb mouse dont work,he only works in 1 usb....i tryed mouse on my friends computer and works great...a friends mouse works greatn on my computer(not mx518,he have some unknown usb mouse)...all usb ports on mbo works well,usb stick,usb wlan adapter,camera...etc....i will try with new bios but iam not sure that will help....i have warranty for all components that i have,but why rma it when components works...bios is F4...power supply is ocz modstream 450w....
    what should i do?
    thanks
    Last edited by komer; 03-12-2008 at 02:32 AM.

I am Xtreme
    Just reinstall the windows, prolly some resident driver thing that is still there... I've never installed any logitech driver on my rigs and all the button work (but aren't programmable ofcourse)... did you correctly install the mobo drivers and USB fix with it ?
    Question : Why do some overclockers switch into d*ckmode when money is involved

Remark : They call me Pro Asus Saaya yupp, I agree

Xtreme Member
    now i tryed with new chipset drivers,seems to be ok right now,no BSOD for few hours...hope it will be good now...tnx for help