Thread: Lian Li V Series??

Xtreme Member

Lian Li V Series??

Are these all being discontinued? Because that is what I was just informed of buy a retailer and that the best case offering will then be the Armoursuit series.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Somehow I doubt it.

Xtreme Member
    Lol, doubtful.
    God's in his heaven, all's right with the world.

AMD Athlon 64 4000+, ASUS A8R32-MVP Deluxe, eVGA GeForce 8800 GTX, 1Gb OCZ RAM, WD 10k RPM Raptor and 7.2k RPM Caviar, Thermalright SI-128 ,Lian-Li PC-V1000 Plus II

Xtreme Enthusiast
    It will not be discontinued, why do they discontinue on the best cases and make the most money for them unless they are really desperate to sell their new case "Armorsuit" which is a big mistake! Armorsuit is big, heavy, lookalike Antec Case and most have been disappointed so far. There was a video clip few months back where they've just introduced a new revision ATX-Form of V2000 and I believe it will coming soon! so keep an eye on it

Edit: here's the link http://www.hexus.tv/show.php?show=192
    Last edited by sdkevin; 02-25-2008 at 01:48 PM.

Xtreme Member
    I still like the inverted-ATX style, just wish there was more room in the mobo area. It makes some heatsinks very hard, if not impossible, to install.
    God's in his heaven, all's right with the world.

AMD Athlon 64 4000+, ASUS A8R32-MVP Deluxe, eVGA GeForce 8800 GTX, 1Gb OCZ RAM, WD 10k RPM Raptor and 7.2k RPM Caviar, Thermalright SI-128 ,Lian-Li PC-V1000 Plus II

Xtreme Member
    Good info sdkevin... thanks. I guess Im either being lyed to or the retailer dont know what the hell he is talking about.

EDIT: Unless they are discontinuing just the V2100? Maybe I email Lian Li and see what they say.