Thread: Help Me, asus P5N32SLI -8400, My P5N cand downgrade BIOS !

Help Me, asus P5N32SLI -8400, My P5N cand downgrade BIOS !

I update bios to 1403 , and My 4300 can go event at 2Ghz !!, before i update bios 1403 , My bios is 1102 and my P5N32SLI & 4300 can overcloked to 3,24Ghz default voltage, and E2140 3Ghz def V to.

When i update bios to 1305 this problem same, My 4300 can overclok to FSB 266, but can back to 1102 with AWD flash ,(make boot disk and boot from flopy)

But now when i update bios to 1403 the bios can back to 1102 (Downgrade is not allowed) even with AWD flash.

i very dissapointed update bios to 1403, i think if i dont update bios my 8400 can run, but now my 8400 just can run to 3,3Ghz , this is stupid mobo.how to downgrade bios this mobo?

This mobo design is very similiar with asus striker extreme, chipset n680 SLI , But Now with my asrock 4 core vista is lose (Stupid asus)

i think this trik asus/NVDIA to sale 780i? , asus not a new player when make mobo, mobo asus is very high quality ,i think is very small if enginering asus make mistake make bios stupid,

Can anybody help me how to make P5N 32SLI back to 1102 so My 4300 can go 3Ghz again, and for my 8400 i want to buy MSI ,(Not ASUS Anymore !) because if this mobo can back to 1102, this mobo is nothing, even with my asrock 4 core vista with chip VIA PT 880 .

SOry my english is not very good,.

by the way i think NVDIA Chipset is very high quality ,But if NVDIA make this Chip and compatibility with intel processor like this, i THINK people is scared to BUY NVDIA MOBO, when i BUY P5N 32 SLI , i think in price $ 200 with abit Ip 35 , feature n 680i is wonder full ( 2 PCI X x16 1 x8) 2 Gbe , even abit x38 can beat n 680i feature , my n680i can go DDR900 CL 4-4-4-10 1T with 2,1V 3,2Ghz and can beat x38 bandwith memory even x38 go DDR 1066 3,6Ghz

But this is nothing if tomorrow intel make new prosesor and we must sold our NVDIA mobo. ., so buy mobo with intel chipset is more safety
    Last edited by andinobi; 02-23-2008 at 11:10 PM. Reason: make mistake

I think this board has crash free bios.You can reflash with same bios and interupt it and us the dvd and a usb flash to recover and older bios or on the dvd there is a utility to flash in windows look for the dropdown tab on it downgrade.

I think this board has crash free bios.You can reflash with same bios and interupt it and us the dvd and a usb flash to recover and older bios or on the dvd there is a utility to flash in windows look for the dropdown tab on it downgrade.

Interrupt?, so when flashing 143\03 again i turn off? , and what i must do?, make boot Cd?

I dont know how to make boot or make bootable CD with bios , but with flopy just put awd flash and bios and boot to flopy.

I think if bios corrupt screen is blank?, must take over bios with another P5N 32SLI (must have 2 P 5N 32 SLI?)

Sory my english is not very good, if you can make screen shut i very appreciated that.

thanks.

I am Xtreme
    used the /f switch ?
    Question : Why do some overclockers switch into d*ckmode when money is involved

Remark : They call me Pro Asus Saaya yupp, I agree

Mu mobo is blank now, when i update bios 1430 i restart system, think crash free bios is protecting this mobo, but i wrong, now the screen is blank.

so i want to RMA,

So to user of P5N 32SLI dont try to update bios 1205, 1305 and 1403, i try this bios is very dudul

i dont know striker extreme.

thanks all.