Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Food!!!!!

Xtreme Cruncher
    Chibata burger from Jack In The Box. Got some cheese sticks too.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 005.jpg 
Views:	855 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	72572

Name:	Picture 006.jpg 
Views:	1756 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	72573
    Quote Originally Posted by [XC] Kayin View Post
    Should the RIAA ever target me, I will immediately forfeit US citizenship and move back to reservation, which has no extradition policy and would probably tell Whitey to get bent or we'll scalp you and take your women...
    Free Omastar!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by [XC] 2long4u View Post

Ive never had one, that looks good.
    |-------Conner-------|

RIP JimmyMoonDog

2,147,222 F@H Points - My F@H Statistics:
    http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/...e=Conman%5F530

I am Xtreme

yuuummmmmm
    DNA = Design Not Accident
    DNA = Darwin Not Accurate

heatware / ebay
    HARDWARE I only own Xeons, Extreme Editions & Lian Li's
    https://prism-break.org/

Xtreme Addict
    Jack in the box is awesome, wish we had 'em here!

XBOX Gamertag:Fujimitsu - I'm lonely, be my friend!

Xtreme Cruncher
    Subway spicy italian

Name:	Picture 007.jpg 
Views:	692 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	72655
    Should the RIAA ever target me, I will immediately forfeit US citizenship and move back to reservation, which has no extradition policy and would probably tell Whitey to get bent or we'll scalp you and take your women...
    Free Omastar!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Mentor
    Jack in the Box is the best fast food place I think
    "To exist in this vast universe for a speck of time is the great gift of life. Our tiny sliver of time is our gift of life. It is our only life. The universe will go on, indifferent to our brief existence, but while we are here we touch not just part of that vastness, but also the lives around us. Life is the gift each of us has been given. Each life is our own and no one else's. It is precious beyond all counting. It is the greatest value we have. Cherish it for what it truly is."

Xtreme Cruncher
    I don't think so. They have a good burger but they fall short in other areas. I like Wendy's they have baked potatos, chili, and cesar salads.
    Free Omastar!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Cruncher
    Here's is the Chicken Fried Steak!!

Name:	0220082022.jpg 
Views:	1375 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	72711
    Free Omastar!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Mentor
    Gimme! Gimme!
    "To exist in this vast universe for a speck of time is the great gift of life. Our tiny sliver of time is our gift of life. It is our only life. The universe will go on, indifferent to our brief existence, but while we are here we touch not just part of that vastness, but also the lives around us. Life is the gift each of us has been given. Each life is our own and no one else's. It is precious beyond all counting. It is the greatest value we have. Cherish it for what it truly is."

Xtreme Addict
    Here's is the Chicken Fried Steak!!

Name:	0220082022.jpg 
Views:	1375 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	72711
    OMFG

That makes me so hungry... chicken ried steak with breakfast is the best. Reminds me of the chicken fried steak platter at the Ranch Kitchen in Woodland. (240 N East St, Woodland, CA) The best breakfast place on the planet.

You should go and take pictures 2long4u...
    |-------Conner-------|

RIP JimmyMoonDog

2,147,222 F@H Points - My F@H Statistics:
    http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/...e=Conman%5F530

I am Xtreme
    [XC] 2long4u: omg, look @ all that grease!!!! nuts!

btw - neither XS or I are willing or liable to pay for ur medical bills concerning ur actions & this thread

heatware / ebay

Xtreme Cruncher
    It was from IHOP. International House Of Pancakes.
    Where you from raptor?
    Free Omastar!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To begin with, i have here the burger that was invented in October 2004 during my first year of University - may i present: THE TOWERING INFERNO!

It goes a little something like this; Burger Bun, 1/2lb of Chicken Doner meat, Burger Sauce, 1/2lb Burger, Cheese, 1/2lb Burger, Cheese, 1/2lb Burger, Cheese, Chilli Sauce, Burger Bun

No bacon, as most kebab shops are Halal in nature and therefore wont deal with it or even stock it, otherwise you can bet your arse each layer would have had bacon in it as well!

The next item on the agenda is one of my own creations:

Chorizo with red bell peppers, onion and tomato on lemon and coriander cous cous.

And finally, yet another concoction from my kitchen: spiced pork and chick peas with falafel and a side salad of tomato, cucumber and onion with lemon juice and olive oil, freshly made (and i mean *I* made it) Homous and Pita bread

Nom Nom Nom!

Main Rig

Intel Core i7-2600K (SLB8W, E0 Stepping) @ 4.6Ghz (4.6x100), Corsair H80i AIO Cooler
    MSI Z77A GD-65 Gaming (MS-7551), v25 BIOS
    Kingston HyperX 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-19200 Kit (HX24C11BRK2/16-OC) @ 1.5v, 11-13-13-30 Timings (1:8 Ratio)
    8GB MSI Radeon R9 390X (1080 Mhz Core, 6000 Mhz Memory)
    NZXT H440 Case with NZXT Hue+ Installed
    24" Dell U2412HM (1920x1200, e-IPS panel)
    1 x 500GB Samsung 850 EVO (Boot & Install)
    1 x 2Tb Hitachi 7K2000 in External Enclosure (Scratch Disk)

Entertainment Setup

Samsung Series 6 37" 1080p TV
    Gigabyte GA-J1800N-D2H based media PC, Mini ITX Case, Blu-Ray Drive
    Netgear ReadyNAS104 w/4x2TB Toshiba DTACA200's for 5.8TB Volume size

I refuse to participate in any debate with creationists because doing so would give them the "oxygen of respectability" that they want.
    Creationists don't mind being beaten in an argument. What matters to them is that I give them recognition by bothering to argue with them in public.

I am Xtreme
    woooooohooo! that 2nd one looks HOT!

heatware / ebay

Tis easy really - little olive oil in a pan, chop up some onions and add them with some paprika, then the tomato, the bell pepper, more paprika and some crushed garlic, then slice some chorizo and add that, leave to cook with the lid ON for 10 minutes before adding some passata (depends how thick you want the sauce). Ding - all done. If you look here:

http://kai.robinson.free.fr/dropbox/...o%20Thing/

It's all layed out in stages

Main Rig

Intel Core i7-2600K (SLB8W, E0 Stepping) @ 4.6Ghz (4.6x100), Corsair H80i AIO Cooler
    Kingston HyperX 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-19200 Kit (HX24C11BRK2/16-OC) @ 1.5v, 11-13-13-30 Timings (1:8 Ratio)

Entertainment Setup

I refuse to participate in any debate with creationists because doing so would give them the "oxygen of respectability" that they want.
    Creationists don't mind being beaten in an argument. What matters to them is that I give them recognition by bothering to argue with them in public.

this thread is making me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hungry...

Banned
    I'm really liking that Greek dish, Kai. I have a fondness for Greek food.

Actually its surprisingly easy to do. I invented it after i realised i only had a pork shoulder chop in the fridge to eat, so i bulked it out with that lot

Take the pork chop and slice into 1cm wide strips no more than 5cm long and put it in a bowl. Add cumin (at least three teaspoons of it), crushed or dried garlic, lemon juice, black papper, big pinch of salt, small handful of fresh chopped coriander (cilantro for you lot), paprika, chili powder and mix it in with the meat thoroughly. Leave to rest for 5-10 mins.

You want to cook this in a non-stick wok as well. Get the wok on the highest heat you can and add about a tablespoon of oil. Bring to temperature, add a pinch of salt and ground black pepper (it should sizzle). Then put the meat in. Don't stir it too much, but do make sure it gets cooked evenly. Once the meat is browned, add a large squirt of lemon juice and again, that'll make more noise. Add your chickpeas (i use tinned and ready to use ones) and leave on a high heat for 5 to 10 more minutes, keeping the pork and chickpeas moving every so often so as not to burn it.

Serve

Main Rig

Entertainment Setup

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai Robinson View Post
    Actually its surprisingly easy to do. I invented it after i realised i only had a pork shoulder chop in the fridge to eat, so i bulked it out with that lot

Take the pork chop and slice into 1cm wide strips no more than 5cm long and put it in a bowl. Add cumin (at least three teaspoons of it), crushed or dried garlic, lemon juice, black papper, big pinch of salt, small handful of fresh chopped coriander (cilantro for you lot), paprika, chili powder and mix it in with the meat thoroughly. Leave to rest for 5-10 mins.

You want to cook this in a non-stick wok as well. Get the wok on the highest heat you can and add about a tablespoon of oil. Bring to temperature, add a pinch of salt and ground black pepper (it should sizzle). Then put the meat in. Don't stir it too much, but do make sure it gets cooked evenly. Once the meat is browned, add a large squirt of lemon juice and again, that'll make more noise. Add your chickpeas (i use tinned and ready to use ones) and leave on a high heat for 5 to 10 more minutes, keeping the pork and chickpeas moving every so often so as not to burn it.

Serve
    For us lot? I thought coriander was the seed or spice from the cilantro root, whereas cilantro is the leaves and stem.

Sounds good. I need a wok. Frying pans and other skillets just can't get nearly as evenly hot as a wok.

I am Xtreme
    All I have to say is "Steak wit"

philly PRIDE IN DA HOUZE!

Ever make it to Philly, then you have to stop here, it is a fundamental mandatory requirement.

then of course you have these, though you used to get them 5 for 1$, now its like 30c a piece :-(
    Last edited by phelan1777; 02-21-2008 at 12:02 AM.
    fermiNow Dave will see FERMI where ever I go
    Quote Originally Posted by jbartlett323 View Post
    So please return to the "Darkside of the Moon" and check your "Pulse" while you wait for the "Animals" that will be "Obscured By Clouds". And watch me wave as I say "Wish You Were Here" in "A Momentary Lapse of Reason"

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by StyM View Post
    this thread is making me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hungry...
    i'll cook, u gimme ur pr0n collection!

heatware / ebay

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by phelan1777 View Post
    All I have to say is "Steak wit"

philly PRIDE IN DA HOUZE!

Ever make it to Philly, then you have to stop here, it is a fundamental mandatory requirement.

then of course you have these, though you used to get them 5 for 1$, now its like 30c a piece :-(
    the 2nd thing looks niiiice... the 1st however.. looks like a samurai attacked his own no.2s!

heatware / ebay

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by tiro_uspsss View Post
    the 2nd thing looks niiiice... the 1st however.. looks like a samurai attacked his own no.2s!
    That 1st item my friend is a Philly Cheese Steak.

There are a million ways to eat it, but the classic is chopped steak, yellow cheese, sliced Amoroso's roll fresh baked that morning, some fried onions, and fried mushrooms........................hmmmm "drips drool from chin"........

I am so getting on when get back into Philly this weekend, will have to take pics ....................

Don't knock it till you try it, its like 1/2 to a whole pound of chopped steak. oh and can't forget the cheese fries and either coke or pepsi ice cold.
    So please return to the "Darkside of the Moon" and check your "Pulse" while you wait for the "Animals" that will be "Obscured By Clouds". And watch me wave as I say "Wish You Were Here" in "A Momentary Lapse of Reason"

I am Xtreme
    Found this pic and it shows a number of items only found in Philly.

Its true to form, based on my growing up, though the cheese steak sandwiches are a bit weak.

The other two halves of Hoagie are Italian (left) and American (Right)

They are not subs here, they are Hoagies, thats one way to tell someone that is not from around here.

My personal fav is the Turkey hoagie with pickles.

Subway is a joke, Quizzno's is okay, but your best bet is to hit a mom and pop shop that is local and just for a hoagie, not a sub or a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by tiro_uspsss View Post
    i'll cook, u gimme ur pr0n collection!
    sure , 83gb transfer over the net ?

Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast