Thread: Help locating a pump

Xtreme 3D Team

Help locating a pump

I'm looking to replace my Panworld NH40PX with a Panworld 30-PI-Z to help create a bit more open space and maybe slightly better performance. The problem is finding this DC pump is very hard, I contacted Enjoy since I knew he had bought one, but he had purchased his through the owner of Cooltechnica who has apparently put his buisness on hold to care for a sick child. So I was wondering if anyone else knew where I could possible purchase one of these pumps?
    e8400@4Ghz w/Fuzion V2|DFI p35 T2R|4x1Gb Ballistix D9GMH|Sapphire 4870|2x150WD Raptors|LianLI PC-A77|Nec 20WMGX2 x2|SB xfi Titanium

Banned
    Why those pumps is so special ?

Xtreme 3D Team
    Well the NH40PX ran non-stop for almost 2 1/2 years and has served me really well so I would like to stay with a company that has worked well for me.
    e8400@4Ghz w/Fuzion V2|DFI p35 T2R|4x1Gb Ballistix D9GMH|Sapphire 4870|2x150WD Raptors|LianLI PC-A77|Nec 20WMGX2 x2|SB xfi Titanium

Pan World makes serious, high-end, commercial duty pumps. The company is owned by an Iwaki refugee. Pan World's line tracks Iwaki's very closely, and Pan World pumps are as good as their respective Iwaki equivalents while less expensive. Powerful, rugged, quiet, dependable mag-drives.

I'm familiar with Pan World, and use one of their 100 series pumps on my larger aquarium.

As you already probably know the principal U.S. distributor is more medical supply than anything else. I bought my Pan World through Marine Depot in Orange County California. Marine Depot doesn't carry the model in which you're interested, but they're very friendly and service oriented. They may be able to put you in touch with a jobber, distributor, or the sales end of the company itself.

Good luck,
    BDL

Xtreme Member
    I would contact a reseller and have them special order it for you, or contact pan world and see if they can help.
    "Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear."
    Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Banned
    I see now, after looking at the link by KaptCrunch, it seems great. Too bad it's not easy to find.

Hamster Powered
    XSWCG Disclaimer:
    We are not responsible for the large sums of money that you WILL want to spend to upgrade and add additional equipment. This is an addiction and the forum takes no responsibility morally or financially for the equipment and therapy cost. Thank you and have a great day.

Sigmund Freud said... "Failure to CRUNCH is a sign of Sexual Inadequacies".