Thread: false single cards

false single cards

false single cards are taking over the single cards on 3d-mark at least with xfire on the vitrifaction link u can tell that the cards are in xfire though linked adapters and people have that set as yes on the orb but then posted as single, i find this disgusting since i have the top 3870 with a duel core on vista but on hw bot im in the 40's and there are people in the 18k range with 860-900mhz gpu core and 4-5ghz duels and 4ghz quads and thats a very unlikely score unless u have a g80

ether they are showing on single cards when they didnt post it or they are miss inputs but more likely they are faked

edit--
    i looked again and it wasnt as bad as i made it sound but there are some in there
    Last edited by zanzabar; 01-01-2008 at 07:33 PM.
    5930k, R5E, samsung 8GBx4 d-die, vega 56, wd gold 8TB, wd 4TB red, 2TB raid1 wd blue 5400
    samsung 840 evo 500GB, HP EX 1TB NVME , CM690II, swiftech h220, corsair 750hxi

Xtreme Mentor
    They'll get cleaned up once the FutureMark people figure it out.
    "To exist in this vast universe for a speck of time is the great gift of life. Our tiny sliver of time is our gift of life. It is our only life. The universe will go on, indifferent to our brief existence, but while we are here we touch not just part of that vastness, but also the lives around us. Life is the gift each of us has been given. Each life is our own and no one else's. It is precious beyond all counting. It is the greatest value we have. Cherish it for what it truly is."

I am Xtreme
    You can always post these links on the HWBot forums (a thread called "wrong result"). We'll look at it as soon as we find the time and switch them from single to sli.
    Where courage, motivation and ignorance meet, a persistent idiot awakens.

Xtreme Addict
    i agree people are forsure doing this sh*t