Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: A Movieman Appreciation Thread

Wanna Pull My Finger?

A Movieman Appreciation Thread

Just thought I'd start a thread so everyone could show their Appreciation for all that Dave does...........
    Donate to Xtreme Systems!

Now Showing:
    Gigabyte x48-DQ6, Q6600,OCZ 1066 Reapers,2 750gb seagate 7200.11 hd, BFG 8800GTS 512,PC P&C 750 Quad psu, 24" Sceptre lcd, Antec 900

my wife's system now!
    Intel C2D 6400, Zotac Matx mobo, 1gb kingston mem, Nvidia 7050, I Feel really Good now!
    Jon C2D 6600 Zotac mobo 1gb mem............................................... ................. HTPC qx6700@3.0ghz
    Annabelle Amd 3800+@2.4ghz, Biostar mobo, 1gb ocz pc4500 beta's................. Optyx2 opty165@ 2.1 ghz

'Want a real high?
    Come crunch WCG and you'll feel like your on QuadCaine"

First loops are like first sex, all hands and thumbs till you figure out what goes where, then it's what ever works best for you.

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by fart_plume View Post
    Just thought I'd start a thread so everyone could show their Appreciation for all that Dave does...........
    umm appreciation, what does that mean?

i can send him some bengay

<runs and
    fermiNow Dave will see FERMI where ever I go
    Quote Originally Posted by jbartlett323 View Post
    So please return to the "Darkside of the Moon" and check your "Pulse" while you wait for the "Animals" that will be "Obscured By Clouds". And watch me wave as I say "Wish You Were Here" in "A Momentary Lapse of Reason"

Wanna Pull My Finger?
    You had better save that for when he Phones you!

Now Showing:
    Gigabyte x48-DQ6, Q6600,OCZ 1066 Reapers,2 750gb seagate 7200.11 hd, BFG 8800GTS 512,PC P&C 750 Quad psu, 24" Sceptre lcd, Antec 900

my wife's system now!
    Intel C2D 6400, Zotac Matx mobo, 1gb kingston mem, Nvidia 7050, I Feel really Good now!
    Jon C2D 6600 Zotac mobo 1gb mem............................................... ................. HTPC qx6700@3.0ghz
    Annabelle Amd 3800+@2.4ghz, Biostar mobo, 1gb ocz pc4500 beta's................. Optyx2 opty165@ 2.1 ghz

'Want a real high?

First loops are like first sex, all hands and thumbs till you figure out what goes where, then it's what ever works best for you.

I am Xtreme
    You had better save that for when he Phones you!
    My battery is dead, what a coincidence?
    So please return to the "Darkside of the Moon" and check your "Pulse" while you wait for the "Animals" that will be "Obscured By Clouds". And watch me wave as I say "Wish You Were Here" in "A Momentary Lapse of Reason"

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    If I was smart I'd close this before it heads into the toilet.
    Guys, I'm just another guy with lots of faults.
    All I ever wanted to do here at XS was to learn and try to help.
    When Rod left I saw no leader and tried to be just a cheerleader.
    Unfortunately some wanted me to lead and I tried that.
    I made a lot of mistakes and hopefully learned from some of them.
    What I did learn is I made a better footsoldier than a Captain.
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    The XS WCG team needs your support.
    A good project with good goals.
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisch View Post
    If you have lost faith in humanity, then hold a newborn in your hands.

I am Xtreme
    Yeah you don't want to be labled as a Sheppard now do you?

Wanna Pull My Finger?
    Quote Originally Posted by phelan1777 View Post
    My battery is dead, what a coincidence?
    REALLY......................I wonder.........

Oh, and dave thanks again for the call last night made my day. BTW did Santabring you that Skulltrail system I asked him to get you?

Now Showing:

my wife's system now!

'Want a real high?

Xtreme Legend
    Thanks to Dave, my cell phone is now permanently attached to my ear after one of those "short" conversations.
    Audentes fortuna iuvat

"Fortune favors the bold"

I am Xtreme
    seriously @ one time, my battery started beeping @ me, cause of a Dave call, if you are using a land line, and not a cordless well........I am sorry for you :-P.

V3 Xeons coming soon!

Should I close this:
    Points for closing: 1111111111
    against: .................
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

I am Xtreme

Wanna Pull My Finger?
    Ah , now Dave don't close the thread it really is intended for people to tell all good things you've done for them ,and well maybe poke a little fun.

Now Showing:

my wife's system now!

'Want a real high?

I am Xtreme
    Ah , now Dave don't close the thread it really is intended for people to tell all good things you've done for them ,and well maybe poke a little fun.
    poke alittle fun, ah hell, if you count all the post in a single day, you would more then likely have a more then 100 threads

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by sierra_bound View Post
    Thanks to Dave, my cell phone is now permanently attached to my ear after one of those "short" conversations.
    It has been a long time though. I'm trying to remember the last time we talked.. Must be months ago. You should have healed by now.
    Since I've never done anything for anyone that leaves the poking fun part.
    You need a specialized thread for that?
    Phelan gets me in almost every thread!

Wanna Pull My Finger?
    Of course we need a specail thread for Dave, Your a Special person........

Now Showing:

my wife's system now!

'Want a real high?

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Movieman View Post
    It has been a long time though. I'm trying to remember the last time we talked.. Must be months ago. You should have healed by now.

Since I've never done anything for anyone that leaves the poking fun part.
    You need a specialized thread for that?
    Phelan gets me in almost every thread!
    I don't do anything other then state the obvious................even then I don't have to say anything, Dave just sits there, and refreshing the page, waiting to see if I viewed the thread, I think he has a macro set for responses to my posts, in reponse to his

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    It's quite obvious that you don't know me very well.
    I ought to post that pic with the fish and this guy would be running back to Missouri

Wanna Pull My Finger?
    Fish don't scare me Dave at one time I owned a bait store, and my second wife came from, well lets just say the devil learned a few new tricks.........so I'm not running. I'll drive or fly it's much faster........................

Now Showing:

my wife's system now!

'Want a real high?

Xtreme Cruncher
    I'll keep my smart arse comment to myself.

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by phicks View Post
    I'll keep my smart arse comment to myself.
    I saw you posted here and went " OH God, I wonder what kind of "appreciation" she's going to discuss!"

(Looks for special smiley, decides no, it's a PG forum)

Xtreme Cruncher
    I'm sure I have some of those smilies somewhere.

Wanna Pull My Finger?
    Quote Originally Posted by Movieman View Post
    I saw you posted here and went " OH God, I wonder what kind of "appreciation" she's going to discuss!"

(Looks for special smiley, decides no, it's a PG forum)
    Ah, something you want to let us in on Dave?

Now Showing:

my wife's system now!

'Want a real high?

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by phicks View Post
    I'm sure I have some of those smilies somewhere.
    I bet you do..I have this one, nah..I can't, I just can't..Instant ban..

Wanna Pull My Finger?
    Movieman: I bet you do..I have this one, nah..I can't, I just can't..Instant ban..

Dave your "A BAAAAAAAAAAAD Boy!"

I suppose since I am the one who started this thread I should show some appreciation...........

Here goes yesterday I poked fun at Dave like most of us do. In the course of things I pm'd him my phone number, Now being X-mas Day I really didn't think He'd call, Well as you know I Was very wrong not 2 secs after pming him my # the phone rings. Guess who? Well to make a long story short We chatting an hour or 2. The in the end in comes down to I really needed that as I've really down Because my daughter moved back in with her mother and Dave unknowing Raised my spirits and made my day. Thanks Dave.
    Damien

Now Showing:

my wife's system now!

'Want a real high?

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Movieman: I bet you do..I have this one, nah..I can't, I just can't..Instant ban..

Dave your "A BAAAAAAAAAAAD Boy!"

I suppose since I am the one who started this thread I should show some appreciation...........

Here goes yesterday I poked fun at Dave like most of us do. In the course of things I pm'd him my phone number, Now being X-mas Day I really didn't think He'd call, Well as you know I Was very wrong not 2 secs after pming him my # the phone rings. Guess who? Well to make a long story short We chatting an hour or 2. The in the end in comes down to I really needed that as I've really down Because my daughter moved back in with her mother and Dave unknowing Raised my spirits and made my day. Thanks Dave.
    Damien
    Nah, you totally got it wrong.
    It was closer to 1 minute not 2 seconds and it was pure self preservation.
    When a guy thats 6'6" from Oklahoma and is named Damien( Yes, I saw the Omen series of movies) PM'd you and says "Call anytime" you don't argue, you call.
    Now I will be 100% honest here and tell everyone that this guy "gives as good as he takes" and I was the one that ended the call!

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast