Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ASUS X48 Formula Rampage R.O.G. DDR2 First Mini Review

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
    Asus "l33t OMFG Pwnage" Formula anyone?
    lol so much QFT
    ASUS P8P67
    i7 2600K 3.4GHz @ 4.6GHz
    Twintech 8800 GT 512Mo Samsung (vgpu modded)
    Crucial Ballistix DDR3 C7 2 * 2Go
    2 * WD VelociRaptor 150Go RAID 0
    2 * Samsung Spinpoint F3 1To RAID 0
    Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS
    Seasonic S12 600HT

WC :

1A-SL2 CPU // 1A-SL2 GPU (home made fix)
    Eheim 1048 + magicool 25
    2 * Black Ice Pro 3 serial
    Tygon 3603 + glycoshell

Quote Originally Posted by Pacha View Post
    lol so much QFT
    Next its WTFOMFGBBQ Zoom Zoom Extreme
    My Rig can do EpicFLOPs, Can yours?
    Once this baby hits 88 TeraFLOPs, You're going to see some serious $@#%....

Build XT7 is currently active.
    Current OS Systems: Windows 10 64bit

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Zytek_Fan View Post
    Milking the enthusiast market FTL
    I'm glad they came up with a DDR2 X48. That seems to have cut the consumers (us) some slack. This market is full of silliness to go around. I've seen people buy 1300 dollar Conroes and Athlon64 and then bragged about it. I'd have hid that and might have felt I just got suckered.

No danged way I'm paying a Multi Socket Server Board's price for a Single Intel or nVidia socket motherboard. I would say more power to does who are willing but they screw it up for everyone. Mythical High-end boards keeps the prices of all boards high as they trickle down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Movieman
    With the two approaches to "how" to design a processor WE are the lucky ones as we get to choose what is important to us as individuals.
    For that we should thank BOTH (AMD and Intel) companies!

Posted by duploxxx
    I am sure JF is relaxed and smiling these days with there intended launch schedule. SNB Xeon servers on the other hand....
    Posted by gallag
    there yo go bringing intel into a amd thread again lol, if that was someone droping a dig at amd you would be crying like a girl.
    qft!

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnie27 View Post
    I'm glad they came up with a DDR2 X48. That seems to have cut the consumers (us) some slack. This market is full of silliness to go around. I've seen people buy 1300 dollar Conroes and Athlon64 and then bragged about it. I'd have hid that and might have felt I just got suckered.

No danged way I'm paying a Multi Socket Server Board's price for a Single Intel or nVidia socket motherboard. I would say more power to does who are willing but they screw it up for everyone. Mythical High-end boards keeps the prices of all boards high as they trickle down.
    Around $225 is about perfect for a GREAT enthusiast board, but when it hits $300 then it's just WAY too much (Striker Extreme )
    "To exist in this vast universe for a speck of time is the great gift of life. Our tiny sliver of time is our gift of life. It is our only life. The universe will go on, indifferent to our brief existence, but while we are here we touch not just part of that vastness, but also the lives around us. Life is the gift each of us has been given. Each life is our own and no one else's. It is precious beyond all counting. It is the greatest value we have. Cherish it for what it truly is."

Xtreme Addict
    Title should be mini preview... only pictures is not a review, not even a mini review.

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Zytek_Fan View Post
    Around $225 is about perfect for a GREAT enthusiast board, but when it hits $300 then it's just WAY too much (Striker Extreme )
    That's cool but I'll quickly admit that I'm biased here. If I'm using an Intel Processor, I want an Intel Chipset. It has less problems with my X-FI from Day one, no problem with a Mix of IDE & SATA and even S2I (SATA to IDE) converters. My little cheap $87.99 has zero issues. Asus Striker does NOTHING for me at all=P None of the $200 boards do in fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Movieman
    With the two approaches to "how" to design a processor WE are the lucky ones as we get to choose what is important to us as individuals.
    For that we should thank BOTH (AMD and Intel) companies!

Posted by duploxxx
    I am sure JF is relaxed and smiling these days with there intended launch schedule. SNB Xeon servers on the other hand....
    Posted by gallag
    there yo go bringing intel into a amd thread again lol, if that was someone droping a dig at amd you would be crying like a girl.
    qft!

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnie27 View Post
    That's cool but I'll quickly admit that I'm biased here. If I'm using an Intel Processor, I want an Intel Chipset. It has less problems with my X-FI from Day one, no problem with a Mix of IDE & SATA and even S2I (SATA to IDE) converters. My little cheap $87.99 has zero issues. Asus Striker does NOTHING for me at all=P None of the $200 boards do in fact.
    I can agree with you on that

I dread the day when I have to buy an NVIDIA chipset board, regardless of processor make. If I buy an Intel CPU, I want an Intel chipset; If I buy an AMD CPU, I want an AMD chipset
    "To exist in this vast universe for a speck of time is the great gift of life. Our tiny sliver of time is our gift of life. It is our only life. The universe will go on, indifferent to our brief existence, but while we are here we touch not just part of that vastness, but also the lives around us. Life is the gift each of us has been given. Each life is our own and no one else's. It is precious beyond all counting. It is the greatest value we have. Cherish it for what it truly is."

Xtreme Member
    you couldnt even get an AMD chipset around a year or so ago...amd didnt even make chipsets, they quit after the k7 days. now "amd" chipsets are just ATI chipsets.

nvidia used to make some pretty good chipsets for amd back in the day and i still wouldnt completely write them off in the amd sector.

but i agree, for intel, intel chipsets are the best.

i no longer use a laptop.

Do You Owe Me Heatware??

X.I.P.
    http://www.google.com/translate?u=ht...&hl=en&ie=UTF8

A friend from here informed about it.....
    They are saying that they share(???) the photos with me?
    OMG , it is a pity.

Some people really cares for information, some others only for lies and traffic.

The next time i will have a huge watermark on the pics and the mobo will be not visible if it is this what they want
    When Mercedes brought their C111 to Talledega years ago and blew away the closed course record did it count? Yes..
    That was a "factory" car and a "one of" that no one could buy and was never sold.
    Records are records and that is a fact so get over it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123