Thread: Best kickoff tackle ever.

Xtreme Mentor

Best kickoff tackle ever.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lEQRXzmgEAs

Josh Brown pwns.
    So do the Seahawks
    "To exist in this vast universe for a speck of time is the great gift of life. Our tiny sliver of time is our gift of life. It is our only life. The universe will go on, indifferent to our brief existence, but while we are here we touch not just part of that vastness, but also the lives around us. Life is the gift each of us has been given. Each life is our own and no one else's. It is precious beyond all counting. It is the greatest value we have. Cherish it for what it truly is."

c[_]
    Seen way better.

All along the watchtower the watchmen watch the eternal return.

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by STEvil View Post
    Seen way better.
    When do you see the kicker do it though?
    "To exist in this vast universe for a speck of time is the great gift of life. Our tiny sliver of time is our gift of life. It is our only life. The universe will go on, indifferent to our brief existence, but while we are here we touch not just part of that vastness, but also the lives around us. Life is the gift each of us has been given. Each life is our own and no one else's. It is precious beyond all counting. It is the greatest value we have. Cherish it for what it truly is."

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zytek_Fan View Post
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=lEQRXzmgEAs

Josh Brown pwns.
    So do the Seahawks
    I would expect no less from a ex Cornhusker.
    “I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.” - Stephen Roberts

Xtreme Addict
    rubbish tackle in comparison to others ive seen. Seahawks are a great team though.

No offense, but I think his 'celebration' after the tackle was the best part of that video. LoL

:WOOHOO: LoL

Xtreme Enthusiast
    a few years back there was an Aussie Rules player who joined the NFL as a kicker

now he could tackle - anybody remember his name?

Xtreme Cruncher
    Ive witnessed better in person.

Link to a crushing hit. I go to the University of Akron, and you should have seen my friend Chris's face when an Akron player decked his player.

Wonderful hit to see from the 5th row.

Admin
    Other videos on YT with people flying in the air when they're hit...too many to list here.

Not necessarily the best hit...but probably the most painful. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH8SZ...eature=related Not for the squeemish (btw, I love it when the announcer says "oh, that's the ankle" when clearly the leg is.....just watch )

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=1 "The Whip" = greatest celebration ever (also not really child-appropriate, lol)

And taking down Devin Hester isn't hard if you can touch him....but good luck doing that, he probably just ignored the kicker, lol