Thread: 32m SPi Low Clock Challenge

Threaded View

uncore challenged...

32m SPi Low Clock Challenge

Welcome to the 32M Low Clock Challenge! This was Coop's incarnation, I am simply carrying on the tradition of this great little thread.

The Rankings:

Intel Core 2 Rankings

AMD Rankings

The Rules:
    1/ Super Pi Mod v1.5
    SPi Mod v1.5 found here...thanks to XS!

2/ Screenshot with CPU-Z tabs CPU & MEM open...others are encouraged though
    CPU-Z found here...thanks to Franck!

3/ Included in the screenshot should also be Memset or CPU Tweaker
    Memset found here...thanks to Felix!

4/ We go by the honor system ladies and gentlemen...if your score is out of line for your specs, the torches will be lit and you will burn
    Honor found here...thanks to MW!

Requests:
    1/ Please only post one score per forum post...makes it easier for updating

2/ DO NOT use links to ImageShack with thumbnails...i will not go to that site, your score will not get added. full size images embedded in the post only please.

FAQ:
    Q: What is the 32M Low Clock Challenge?
    A: The 32M LCC is a competition to try and get the lowest CPU clock frequency for specific time zones.

Q: What isn't the 32M Low Clock Challenge?
    A: The 32M LCC is not a thread for posting your best 32M SPi time, unless of course it happens to be just creeping into one of the time zones.

Q: What are the time zones?
    A: The time zones are basically the minute marker but for each zone, it is the absolute highest time without venturing into the next time zone. For example: the 12.XX time zone is for 32M results in-between 12m 00.000 and 12m 59.999. So the ultimate goal would be your lowest CPU clock frequency required to run 12m 59.999 or as close as you can get to it without going into the 13.XX time zone.

Q: Why would I want to waste my time doing this?
    A: If you are asking this question then you are wasting time that could be spent optimizing your 32M SPi times to get you higher up the list at various time zones...now get to work!
    Last edited by 3oh6; 02-18-2009 at 11:02 AM.
    i don't quote in my signature, but best WR ever...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jor3lBR View Post
    It holds the current WR for the least vcore required to run 4500Mhz stable (1.32vcore)
    i can't even make that shyt up ^^^