Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PunkBuster the rootkit

PunkBuster the rootkit

http://www.sott.net/signs/forum/viewtopic.php?id=7383

I've been looking around my computer for last few days, trying to find out how good my security actually was. My computer was scanned against viruses (with NOD32), spyware (Ad-Aware 2007) and trojans (a-squared). I've visited Shields UP! to see if my ports are configured properly and I'm invisible to various "sniffing" individuals. My computer passed all security tests there, so after dozen hours of work, checking, cleaning and veryfing I thought everything was fine.

Well, it wasn't.

Since I usually check Task Manager (from now on Winsight as well) I remembered two processes about which I wasn't too sure if they should have been running. I checked again and voila:

PnkBstrA.exe
    PnkBstrB.exe

These names reminded me of Punkbuster software, which supposedly prevented players from cheating in many multi-player games. Like I wrote somewhere else on this forum, I used to play Call of Duty, so I just thought this piece of software was somehow left on my system, after CoD was uninstalled. "Ok, so how do I get rid of it?" I asked myself. checking first "Start menu", then Settings->Control Panel->Add or Remove Programs I found nothing. This was a point where common user's options end and in such cases they just leave strange things sitting on their hard drives, for they avoid tinkering too much in fear of doing something wrong. So, in fact I had on my computer a piece of software which was difficult to get rid of. I've decided to search the web. First I checked Punkbuster creator's page, where I found:

evenbalance.com FAQ wrote:

How do I uninstall PunkBuster?

If you do not wish to use PunkBuster any longer, you may remove the entire "pb" folder inside your game folder. By removing this folder, the PunkBuster software will no longer be available. PunkBuster does not save information to other locations of your hard drive, nor does it change your system registry.*NOTICE* Starting with PunkBuster client version 1.300, our new Service components are kept in the Windows folder of the hard drive and they do store information in the registry. We offer a separate program called PBSVC with an uninstall option for our service components, it may be downloaded from here.

Jeez, I didn't have ANY game folder anymore, so what these guys were proposing was to install their software (which would then do god knows what) to unistall their software which shouldn't have been left on my hard drive in the first place! Something was fishy about this whole mess, so I started to dig deeper on the web. What I have found was quite a discovery, for I learned that there is more to the Punkbuster than meets the eye...

First interesting snip was found at digg:

mazeleet wrote:

Punkbuster anti cheat uploading personal info

In the wake of the all the rootkit scandals, it seems that Sony was not the only company not walking the straight and narrow. A group of reverse engineers recently debugged Punkbuster and found out that PB is actually uploading personal data to their servers. They are also actively scanning your harddrive, and uploading any "suspicious" .txt files

Holy cow! At that moment I knew how "good" my security was, but that was not all. The site _digg.com was linking to was down, but I think I found original article at web.archive, which I'm posting snipped here:

bostondan wrote:

PunkBuster Anticheat a rootkit

While looking into PB’s “covert” activitys today, we noticed something particularly intresting. Punkbuster is actually scanning outside of its working directory and looking for suspicious files. While this *might* be alright to the avid gamer, It is explicitly illegal regardless of how secure a EULA* may be. You can reference the Vitalman V. CsGuard case from way back. In that case, It was determined that CSGuard- even though it had a EULA stating it scanned outside of its folder- was still a “Active security risk”. This is what forced the name change to “HL Guard”

Now, bending and breaking rules isnt neccesarily new to PB, but this next bit of data certainly takes the cake. PB is actually uploading txt and dll files which are currently running in memory. What does this mean to you? If you happen to be playing a game with PB enabled (BF2, COD2, etc..) And you also have notepad or wordpad open, and text or information inside these files will be streamed to punkbuster for further investigation. The intresting part is that nowhere inside Punkbusters eula does it state that it has the authority to “phone home” with your files. Now there is no definitive answer of if they are actually investigating these files (or why they are even uploading .txt files- even a hack menu isnt really a risk) Regardless of wether or not someone is physically reading these files, its a enormous security breach that anyone who uses punkbuster should be aware of.

(snip)

Here is Punkbuster EULA, check out the bold parts. (snipped to the bold part and few additional lines)

Licensee acknowledges that PunkBuster software is optional and is not a requirement in any respect for using or enjoying games that integrate PunkBuster software technology. Licensee also acknowledges and agrees that PunkBuster software is self-updating, which means that future updates will, from time to time and without any notice, automatically be downloaded and installed as a normal and expected function of PunkBuster software. Licensee further acknowledges and accepts that PunkBuster software may be considered invasive. Licensee understands that PunkBuster software inspects and reports information about the computer on which it is installed to other connected computers and Licensee agrees to allow PunkBuster software to inspect and report such information about the computer on which Licensee installs PunkBuster software. Licensee understands and agrees that the information that may be inspected and reported by PunkBuster software includes, but is not limited to, devices and any files residing on the hard-drive and in the memory of the computer on which PunkBuster software is installed. Further, Licensee consents to allow PunkBuster software to transfer actual screenshots taken of Licensee’s computer during the operation of PunkBuster software for possible publication. Licensee understands that the purpose and goal of PunkBuster is to ensure a cheat-free environment for all participants in online games. Licensee agrees that the invasive nature of PunkBuster software is necessary to meet this purpose and goal. Licensee agrees that any harm or lack of privacy resulting from the installation and use of PunkBuster software is not as valuable to Licensee as the potential ability to play interactive online games with the benefits afforded by using PunkBuster software.

*End User License Agreement

source

Summing up, I had spy software on my computer, which didn't ring the alarm in any scanner I used. Software which I probably agreed to install while playing Call of Duty, but which should have been erased along with the game. Software, which was starting along with Windows, doing who knows what. Software, which didn't reveal it's presence to common user (how many people keep track on what's going on in "processes" window) and which couldn't be uninstalled by usual means accesible to common user.

Let's see, what "authorities" say about it:

HOUSTON LAW REVIEW wrote:

PunkBuster is software that purports to help stop cheating in certain online, multiplayer games. According to its website, PunkBuster prevents cheating by scanning a player’s computer for known exploits, but the program’s End User License Agreement (EULA) states it can do much, much more:

(snipped)

Based on the above text, PunkBuster may share financial records, family photos, online chat sessions, and any other information stored on the computer with anyone on the Internet. Instinctively, many consumers would label such a program as spyware, if for no other reason than the overly broad scope. However, the program’s creators argue that it is not spyware because “the activities performed by PunkBuster are generally described on our website and we have also developed and published a Privacy Policy Statement.”

Indeed, the United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT), a division of the Department of Homeland Security, published an article that expressly excludes from its definition of spyware any program that provides the user notice of the software’s data collection activities through a clear privacy policy. Thus, as outrageously invasive as PunkBuster may be, organizations like US-CERT would not consider it spyware.

source

So, according to Departement of Homeland Security everything is fine and dandy. Why? Because they get regular reports and any data they ask from Punkbuster's operators - that's why. There is more to this story, even though it's already long. In fact, Punkbuster is only one of many "anti-cheat" programs installed on millions of computers around the world. Whether one is an avid gamer, plays only occasionally or has played in the recent past, there is much probability that somwhere inside his box sits a spying program, which transfers hell lot of data to places unknown. Does this conclusion seem too farfetched? See here:

Greg Hoglund wrote:

4.5 million copies of EULA-compliant spyware

I recently performed a rather long reversing session on a piece of software written by Blizzard Entertainment, yes - the ones who made Warcraft, and World of Warcraft (which has 4.5 million+ players now, apparently). This software is known as the 'warden client' - its written like shellcode in that it's position independant. It is downloaded on the fly from Blizzard's servers, and it runs about every 15 seconds. It is one of the most interesting pieces of spyware to date, because it is designed only to verify compliance with a EULA/TOS. Here is what it does, about every 15 seconds, to about 4.5 million people (500,000 of which are logged on at any given time):

(snip)

I watched the warden sniff down the email addresses of people I was communicating with on MSN, the URL of several websites that I had open at the time, and the names of all my running programs, including those that were minimized or in the toolbar. These strings can easily contain social security numbers or credit card numbers, for example, if I have Microsoft Excel or Quickbooks open w/ my personal finances at the time.

(snip)

Next, warden opens every process running on your computer. (snip) I watched warden open my email program, and even my PGP key manager. Again, I feel this is a fairly severe violation of privacy, but what can you do? It would be very easy to devise a test where the warden clearly reads confidential or personal information without regard.

This behavior places the warden client squarely in the category of spyware. What is interesting about this is that it might be the first use of spyware to verify compliance with a EULA. I cannot imagine that such practices will be legal in the future, but right now in terms of law, this is the wild wild west. You can't blame Blizz for trying, as well as any other company, but this practice will have to stop if we have any hope of privacy. Agree w/ botting or game cheaters or not, this is a much larger issue called 'privacy' and Blizz has no right to be opening my excel or PGP programs, for whatever reason.

source

But the worst of all is that while all those (entertainment!?) companies are spying on us legally, reverse engeneering those programs, investigating and reporting one's findings borders illegal activity!

Ed Foster wrote:

The Warden Sees All

(snip)

And what about Warden itself? Could it be considered a technological measure controlling access to a work that is therefore illegal to circumvent under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act? If so, Hoglund is skating a very thin line in discussing his findings at all.

If you think it wildly improbable that Blizzard would try to push such over-reaching legal claims in court, then you just aren't aware of the Blizzard v BnetD case. There, against defendants who were probably even less guilty of any real wrongdoing than Hoglund is, Blizzard took its EULA reverse engineering ban and DMCA anti-circumvention claims all the way to federal appeals court. And won. What it won was the right to deprive all of its customers of all of their fair use rights with a few words in their EULAs. So when their terms give them virtually unlimited right to abuse your privacy, you'd better take it seriously. After all, it's obvious our courts will.

Blizzard unquestionably has the EULA-sanctioned right to snoop on its customers with Warden, but does Hoglund have the right to tell us what that program is doing? That's what he now realizes is in fact a very serious question.
    "It's really been an education these last few weeks," he says. "I had no idea these EULAs were being taken so seriously. It's just amazing to me that anti-reverse engineering language in a EULA or the DMCA could keep people like me from publishing information what the Warden does. Isn't it the right of consumers to know what their software is doing?"

You'd like to think so, because somebody needs to be spying on those who are spying on us. I'm sure Blizzard would prefer I call Warden something other than spyware, but how else are we to refer to software that sits there watching everything you're doing in order to report back to its masters who-knows-what? And I think that's particularly so for a spymaster that happens to be a multinational corporate giant that's proven its willingness to send armies of lawyers anywhere to argue that its customers have clicked away all of their rights. If no one has the right to spy on their spies, the only eyes that will see what's happening on our computers will be those of the Warden.

source

All this made me think again about my "security", my "privacy" and other personal rights, which nowadays can be only written in quotes. After all, if Window's "Search" function "calls home" reporting what one is looking for on his own hard drive, when user's own printer is spying on him, when one's entertainment software snoops around one's system then how much privacy we have left? Should we even care and spend hours tweaking our computer systems? Maybe we should, even if it only prevents some kid next door from stealing our information. If anything, we should definately share such information with other people - who knows, it might be a "wake-up" call for someone.

As for the Punkbuster itself - sneaky bastard wasn't sitting even in startup registry (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Run).

I've disabled the damned bug just like Microsoft bugs - through Control Panel->Administrative Tools->Services. Anyone interested can find out how to disable services safely by checking Black Viper's site and free some system resources along the way using this table.

Xtreme Member
    I've done this pretty much as soon as I noticed the services automatically starting and running in my task manager.

services.msc is your friend.

Intel Core i7 3770K | Asus Maximus V Gene | 16GB DDR3-1600 | Asus GTX 670 directCU TOP | Intel 320 120GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB | Enermax Revolution 1050W | Silverstone TJ08-E | Dell UltraSharp U2711

Xtreme Enthusiast
    sorry but....And?

It ain't a root kit. It's a service. If you want to play multiplayer games then due to cheats, we have to have programs like Punkbuster.

besides, it now runs as a service due to Vista.

Xtremely Hot Sauce
    Thats why I don't play online. Screw them and their "anti-piracy" and "anti-cheating" software--I just spent $40+ to own a CD and (in essence) borrow a license. The fact is that their software should only be looking into my game's own connected directories--not everything that I have on the computer. I don't want any game company to know any more about me then the fact that I'm a customer.

My toys:
    Asus Sabertooth X58 | Core i7-950 (D0) | CM Hyper 212+ | G.Skill Sniper LV 12GB DDR3-1600 CL9 | GeForce GTX 670-2048MB | OCZ Agility 4 512GB, WD Raptor 150GB x 3 (RAID0), WD Black 1TB x 2 (RAID0) | XFX 650W CAH9 | Lian-Li PC-9F | Win 7 Pro x86-64
    Gigabyte EX58-UD3R | Core i7-920 (D0) | Stock HSF | G.Skill Sniper LV 4GB DDR3-1600 CL9 | Radeon HD 2600 Pro 512MB | WD Caviar 80GB IDE, 4TB x 2 (RAID5) | Corsair TX750 | XClio 188AF | Win 7 Pro x86-64
    Dell Dimension 8400 | Pentium 4 530 HT (E0) | Stock HSF | 1.5GB DDR2-400 CL3 | GeForce 8800 GT 256MB | WD Caviar 160GB SATA | Stock PSU | (Broken) Stock Case | Win Vista HP x86
    Little Dot DAC_I | Little Dot MK IV | Beyerdynamic DT-880 Premium (600 Ω) | TEAC AG-H300 MkIII | Polk Audio Monitor 5 Series 2's

Thanks coffeetime

They are in C:\WINDOWS\system32\Punk A and Punk B, i deactivated and just delete the PUNKS

Quote Originally Posted by Motiv View Post
    sorry but....And?

It ain't a root kit. It's a service. If you want to play multiplayer games then due to cheats, we have to have programs like Punkbuster.

besides, it now runs as a service due to Vista.
    I'm sure some of the powers that be are very pleased with easy sheep lobbying for them, me on the other hand don't want no stinking spyware. Good thing you're not a real drugaddict i hope , the pushers would bend you in all shapes and forms for your daily fix in no time
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugly n Grey
    quick someone argue with him, I can't since he's making perfect sense

Xtreme Addict
    So if these are deactivated, can you stil lplay the games that need it?

Xtreme Member
    The only way to stop this is to not buy the software. As long as consumers support the companies using PunkBuster and The Warden then they will continue to abuse your privacy rights. You have to vote with your wallet even if it means not playing BF2 or COD.

Xtreme Member
    What about people like me that get global ban for cheating and when contacted evenbalance says:
    "We detected a cheat we can tell you what or when and the ban will stay .Buy a new game if you want to play online on pb servers".
    They scan you pc get your personal stuff out of it,then ban you (basically trow your game in the garbitsh) and don't even give you any plausible justification.
    You is punkbuster really?

Xtreme Mentor
    While it sucks, please someone explain the solution to cheating if such scans don't occur. It's very very hard to control this. The alternative of just "trusting" your fellow man works for sh*t. The unpleasant truth is, if you want games to be largely cheat free, there will be some level of scanning involved. If you don't like that idea, don't play on-line games, or at least don't play online games that have cheat prevention. It's really simple.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Member
    I believe I was infected by punkbuster after I installed Team Fortress 2. I don't want to delete the files because I sometimes play TF2 but would rather not have them running all the time. For example I kill the services when I play other resource intensive games or watch HDDVD movies.

Is it possible to keep these off all the time and let them start when I load TF2? Can you just set the services to not start automatically?
    i5 750 @ 4.2ghz
    EVGA P55 FTW
    8gig G.Skill Ripjaw @ 1055mhz
    Gigabyte 6950 modded
    Seasonic X-650
    Antec P180 modded and watercooled
    Thermochill PA160
    Apogee XT
    MCP350

Xtreme Member
    I still have it too after i uninstalled MOH-Airborne. But same as you i never thougt that it would do such things....until now -_-"
    Thanks coffeetime

-tam2-

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Speederlander View Post
    While it sucks, please someone explain the solution to cheating if such scans don't occur. It's very very hard to control this. The alternative of just "trusting" your fellow man works for sh*t. The unpleasant truth is, if you want games to be largely cheat free, there will be some level of scanning involved. If you don't like that idea, don't play on-line games, or at least don't play online games that have cheat prevention. It's really simple.
    The solution to this is league/ladder/tournament play. Cheating can happen, but it's not as common. Because until you play at a tournmanet lan (which isn't your own PC so you can't cheat) your wins mean jack . So cheating online only screws you since that crutch will cripple you at a real event, and nobody cares about online wins.
    AMD Phenom II BE, ASUS Crosshair II formula, 8gb ddr2 800, 470 SLI, PC P&C 750, arcera RAID, 4x OCZ Vertex2, 2x samsung 7200 1tb, HT Omega Clario +

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by RVWinkle View Post
    I believe I was infected by punkbuster after I installed Team Fortress 2. I don't want to delete the files because I sometimes play TF2 but would rather not have them running all the time. For example I kill the services when I play other resource intensive games or watch HDDVD movies.

Is it possible to keep these off all the time and let them start when I load TF2? Can you just set the services to not start automatically?
    Just set the service to manual. It should only start when you start the app(s), that installed it.

Xtreme Enthusiast

put this in a .bat file
    Code:
    Net Stop PnkBstrA
    Net Stop PnkBstrB
    and put it in your startup directory

everytime you start your PC, PB will be turned off

to start your game, you will need to create another .bat on your desktop

this is what K uses to play PB 'protected' games
    Code:
    @echo off
    Net Start PnkBstrA
    Net Start PnkBstrB

"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\****YOURGAME****.lnk"

PAUSE

Net Stop PnkBstrA
    Net Stop PnkBstrB
    this will start up PB and the game of your choice, and will then close PB down when you exit the game and press a key

enjoy =]
    Last edited by Special_K; 11-01-2007 at 11:23 AM.

Xtreme Member
    Why Im not surprised BF2 was produced by EA games ? Battlefield 2142 was so full of spyware (and adware) I didn't even bother to buy it.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinacolada View Post
    Why Im not surprised BF2 was produced by EA games ? Battlefield 2142 was so full of spyware (and adware) I didn't even bother to buy it.
    Bf2142 was fun during the betas and stuff but once the game came out it got redundant
    Intel Core i7 2600K~stock for now
    ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe
    2x4GB Patriot Viper@DDR3 1600
    MSI Twin Frozr II GTX 570~stock for now
    OCZ GameXStream 700W PSU
    Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme
    Logitech G15 & MX518
    Thermaltake Armor Series
    SPDIF out (optical) --> Headroom 2005 DAC --> Little Dot II++ --> Senn HD595s

Xtreme Addict
    You can call t malware if you like but calling it a rootkit is ridiculous. Not to mention this article in my opinion is unnecessary alarmist
    Seems we made our greatest error when we named it at the start
    for though we called it "Human Nature" - it was cancer of the heart
    CPU: AMD X3 720BE@ 3,4Ghz
    Cooler: Xigmatek S1283(Terrible mounting system for AM2/3)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte 790FXT-UD5P(F4) RAM: 2x 2GB OCZ DDR3 1600Mhz Gold 8-8-8-24
    GPU:HD5850 1GB
    PSU: Seasonic M12D 750W Case: Coolermaster HAF932(aka Dusty )

I am Xtreme
    Cry me a river...
    Phenom II 940 BE / ASUS M4A79 / HD5770 Crossfire
    3770mhz CPU 2600mhz NB | DDR1040 5-5-5-15 | 900/1250

Xtreme Addict

funny how few people stepped in to explain to you how remove this, but did not point out that Team Fortress 2 is Valve game and Valve uses their own anti-cheat system called VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat). You might have noticed it when you are connecting to server and it says "VAC Secured..".

Yes PB stops cheats, yes it is necessary to scan the system, but no it is not necessary to touch anything that does not come in contact with the game its protecting.

There is a decent point in there somewhere but only people talking about it are privacy-nanny's so none takes them seriously. If Worden or PB can pick up your really private info then why dont these guys set it up and then take them to court.

But then there is another problem, who does their Finances while their playing online game?

If none is really to get out there and do something things are going to stay the same.

On the services front they are easily removed they would really wrong if after you remove them they come back, also EB offers removal tool.
    Last edited by Syn.; 11-01-2007 at 04:23 PM.
    TAMGc5: PhII X4 945, Gigabyte GA-MA790X-UD3P, 2x Kingston PC2-6400 HyperX CL4 2GB, 2x ASUS HD 5770 CUcore Xfire, Razer Barracuda AC1, Win8 Pro x64 (Current)

TAMGc6: AMD FX, Gigabyte GA-xxxx-UDx, 8GB/16GB DDR3, Nvidia 680 GTX, ASUS Xonar, 2x 120/160GB SSD, 1x WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA 6Gb/s, Win8 Pro x64 (Planned)

Xtreme 3D Team Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn. View Post
    funny how few people stepped in to explain to you how remove this, but did not point out that Team Fortress 2 is Valve game and Valve uses their own anti-cheat system called VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat). You might have noticed it when you are connecting to server and it says "VAC Secured..".

Yes PB stops cheats, yes it is necessary to scan the system, but no it is not necessary to touch anything that does not come in contact with the game its protecting.

There is a decent point in there somewhere but only people talking about it are privacy-nanny's so none takes them seriously. If Worden or PB can pick up your really private info then why dont these guys set it up and then take them to court.

But then there is another problem, who does their Finances while their playing online game?

If none is really to get out there and do something things are going to stay the same.

On the services front they are easily removed they would really wrong if after you remove them they come back, also EB offers removal tool.

In my opinion any file not related to the game is private property. I have no problem with them scanning my game files to see if I'm cheating, But to look in unrelated areas is absolutely wrong. and the program should not be allowed to upload anything. there is no need for it,if it determines you are cheating, all It needs to do is drop the connection.
    QX 9650 5ghz with 1.55v 4.8ghz with 1.5v 24/7 in a VAPOLI V-2000B+ Single stage phase cooling.
    DFI LP LT X-38 T2R
    2X HD4850's water cooled , volt modded
    Thermaltake 1KW Psu
    4x Seagate 250GB in RAID 0
    8GB crucial ballistix ram

Xtreme Mentor
    OMFG

A group of reverse engineers recently debugged Punkbuster and found out that PB is actually uploading personal data to their servers. They are also actively scanning your harddrive, and uploading any "suspicious" .txt files

Xtreme Addict
    PB is SH1T though and causes nothing but issues, I quit playing fear dm over this garbage, fuxing haxors running rampant and I have to deal with this PB BS all over my rigs. total BS to have to mess with allowances and ports for the garbage.

If this is the future of online gaming then i am done with MP
    Mpower Max | 4770k | H100 | 16gb Sammy 30nm 1866 | GTX780 SC | Xonar Essence Stx | BIC DV62si | ATH AD700 | 550d | AX850 | VG24QE | 840pro 256gb | 640black | 2tb | CherryReds | m60 | Func1030 |
    HEAT

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by hecktic View Post
    OMFG

A group of reverse engineers recently debugged Punkbuster and found out that PB is actually uploading personal data to their servers. They are also actively scanning your harddrive, and uploading any "suspicious" .txt files
    Then the same group of engineers went on to create thier own improved version of software and offered to sell them on to others. Hence the reason why hacks are always one step ahead anti-cheat systems.
    TAMGc5: PhII X4 945, Gigabyte GA-MA790X-UD3P, 2x Kingston PC2-6400 HyperX CL4 2GB, 2x ASUS HD 5770 CUcore Xfire, Razer Barracuda AC1, Win8 Pro x64 (Current)

TAMGc6: AMD FX, Gigabyte GA-xxxx-UDx, 8GB/16GB DDR3, Nvidia 680 GTX, ASUS Xonar, 2x 120/160GB SSD, 1x WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA 6Gb/s, Win8 Pro x64 (Planned)

Xtreme Cruncher
    Nice read Coffetime. Good info to know...

Ply

I've been suspicious of PB ever since it started running stuff constantly. Plus it screws with ATItool so I can't OC my gfx card while playing online, it causes the system to hardlock. So annoying.

PB was fine when it only ran during the games, only monitoring the game. Why they feel they can snoop around I don't know though. I think they should be brought to court over privacy infringement.
    The Cardboard Master
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz, 16GB DDR3-1600, Radeon 7950 @ 1000/1250, Win 10 Pro x64

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast