Quote Originally Posted by weescott View Post
It's the DDC 1 plus T euro version, blue impeller that I amd using.

I tested this on a Pk deluxe.

I'm testing SLI GTX XXX's on a PA120.1. In theory it shouldn't work. But so far it seems to cope just fine. But, I'll start my own thread for that one.

On Topic again. I doubt that the heat dump difference from the pump you and I are using would have any effect on the temperatures of the GPU, surely the power (head pressure etc) would be negligable given that the pumps are so similar? Would usng a stronger pump perhaps be more benificial to one block over the other? That's maybe another test though. :p
One thing I'm going to do differently in my next CPU block test is use the same brand thermal probe for everything. In this test I used two different models and I'm seeing that there is some difference. My comparitive results are still good, but I wouldn't get too wrapped up in the air to water temperature, I think my deltas are actually too low for what's shown here. In the end we'd probably have a hard time comparing since we're using different thermometers, but as long as you're consistent between tests of a comparison the relative accuracy is still good.

And as far as radiator output...the higher the water/air delta the more heat the radiator can kick out. I heard on OCN the other day that HWlabs told some folks a 480GTX can consume 2200 watts, yet HWlabs conveniently left out what water delta that was. An MCR120 can to....might be a 50C delta, but I bet it can!...