Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: chilly1 issue

HVAC/R Engineer

Just a note

I have working to stay alive here. I plan to get everyone caught up this spring.
    I do understand the frustration in this, I was working with Someone to get things started, but he had a funding issue and has left me hanging. I have also had an issue collecting on parts from some builders and as it is winter I am short, Summer is my season to have cash to repay those who want refunds. IF anyone wants there units back please email me, I am still awaiting my email address from Fugger for Xtremesystems. Please use retawi@cox.net or call me on my cell 702 461-8499 keep calls to a minimum as this also costs me to do.
    I am not going ito the reason behind the delays just keep in mind that if I could I would have taken care of this long ago and I am doing everything to cove this, For the past two years this has been my only goal and formost in my mind, I would not be happy about it if the shoe was on the other foot.
    Remember also I am not going away and if it works out by june I will have everyone taken care of. Those of you who know me well know that I will follow through as quickly as possiable.
    Chilly1

HVAC/R Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by Entsafter View Post
    In our own section (only visible for chilly1 customers waiting for their stuff) nothing happens...

So I try it with more users!

Is there anyone who has recently contact with Reggie? I (we) don't know what's going on... we're kept in the dark!

No status updates, no tracking numbers.. nothing.

Probably there are over 25 customers waiting for their stuff and nothing happens!?! No lawyers here? I need advice!

edit:
    I got a message that chilly1 doesn't have an internet connection anymore... so that's the reason why he hasn't been here since 7. of july...
    I am struggling with everything and I have a way out but I need help from my parteners but they are a little slow onthe uptake... so I am still working, wintwers are bad I go behind three months ... I catch up by july and then Ihave a month and a half to get some things paid then I go behind again... I got waylaid by the loans on the house and covering credit cards I did not use for things I never played... I will get caught up. this has been the first winter in three years without illness....

Xtreme Member
    I'm still waiting from 2004 for my $580 refund
    955 @ 5362 MHz on DD RBX @ 1.58v
    P5WD2-E Vcore mod, Vdim mod.
    8000ul @ 4,3,3,8 1170MHz @ 2.7v
    ATI 1900xtx, modded DDx18 / Modded EXOS II w/ Alphacool 1510
    Zippy 6850P

Xtreme Member
    You know, I talked to Chilly1 a short while back about a possible phase build. At the time I didn't know all this was going on and had decided to wait on doing the build anyway. After reading this, I can not for the life of me, understand why he would entertain taking on more jobs when he owes so many people money, systems, etc etc. I'm guessing so he can bank on downpayments to sort out past issues? That is absolutely not the way to do business. I was never told about issues he was having and was even told turn around time was in the 3-5 week timeframe!! All the people who love him and respect him need to realize he isn't that guy anymore.

Sadly, he isn't the only one in the same situation. Everyone should just wait for OCZs units to hit and save $$$ and perhaps mod them for better performance down the road.
    Ultra Aluminus/Silverstone SUGO 05/Thermaltake SPEDO
    Asus P6TD Deluxe/Zotac Mini-ITX GeForce 9300
    Core I3 3ghz/Core i7 920 D0
    TRUE Black/CM Hyper 212 Plus
    G.Skill 4GB PC8500/3GB Corsair DDR3-1866/6GB G.Skill DDR3-2000
    ATI HD4850 1GB/ATI HD4890 1GB/ATI HD5850
    Samsung 305T Plus
    Asus Xonar HDAV 1.3/Creative X-Fi PCI-E
    4 Intel X-25M 80GB SSD RAID-0/Areca 1231ML
    LG 8X Blu-Ray Burner/LG 10X Blu-Ray Burner/Sony Slimline Blu-Ray Optical
    Ultra X3 1600W/Ultra X3 1000W

Sorry if I am raising this thread from the dead, but I am still waiting for a refund of 800.00 from 2/13/2006. I hope I can get my refund.

Xtreme Member
    You have to wait longer...
    Still nothing (2005)... and its nearly the 2x the money he owes you.

HVAC/R Engineer
    Ace If you remember we did talk and I told you that I am not building currently and that I would pm you if I did.
    As to KrazyK, Just went over your PM I will get something as soon as I can...

And to all concerned Please be paientent I am working toware a solution, as I do not have any income from sept to may I do what I can when I can. Anyone wanting to speak with me PM me...

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chilly1 View Post
    Ace If you remember we did talk and I told you that I am not building currently and that I would pm you if I did.
    As to KrazyK, Just went over your PM I will get something as soon as I can...

And to all concerned Please be paientent I am working toware a solution, as I do not have any income from sept to may I do what I can when I can. Anyone wanting to speak with me PM me...
    Who was it that e-mailed me after initially spoke? I was under the impression that he was your business partner?? Either way, I thought it one and the same company I was dealing with at the time. If you do ever get back on your feet and get your business back up and running full bore, I'd still love to have a system built by you. I wish you the best of luck and speedy recovery.
    Ultra Aluminus/Silverstone SUGO 05/Thermaltake SPEDO
    Asus P6TD Deluxe/Zotac Mini-ITX GeForce 9300
    Core I3 3ghz/Core i7 920 D0
    TRUE Black/CM Hyper 212 Plus
    G.Skill 4GB PC8500/3GB Corsair DDR3-1866/6GB G.Skill DDR3-2000
    ATI HD4850 1GB/ATI HD4890 1GB/ATI HD5850
    Samsung 305T Plus
    Asus Xonar HDAV 1.3/Creative X-Fi PCI-E
    4 Intel X-25M 80GB SSD RAID-0/Areca 1231ML
    LG 8X Blu-Ray Burner/LG 10X Blu-Ray Burner/Sony Slimline Blu-Ray Optical
    Ultra X3 1600W/Ultra X3 1000W

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234