I always liked the clean look of the Lian-Li DVD bezels, so I decided to make them fit into my TJ07.

To start...Lian-Li needs to change their website a bit...

And now for a little on how I did this. First up, thanks to the screwed together assembly of the TJ07, it was easy to pluck out the parts that needed to be 'adjusted' to fit the bezels. Here are the 5.25 bay frame panels. My DVD drives are on the upper two slots, so I proceeded to cut the corresponding top areas so that the drives could slide further into the case giving clearance so the bezels could be mounted.

I then proceeded to do some elective surgury on the unneeded portions of the bezels themselves. I figured it would give a cleaner final appearance with no unused flanges hanging around. Before and after versions:

When inserted into the case, the bezels protrude a bit too much creating an uneven appearance. To solve this issue, a little bit of 'gap filler' is needed. I used some sort of foam that came with one of my waterblocks that has glue on one side:

I cut a bit of this material to end up with this:

And that's it! After assembly time, here's how one side looks:

And the other side.

Aww heck, I think I'll back the camera out to pimp my WC setup

<Drumroll...>

The final result:

I really like the look now, gives the TJ07 a 'monolith' appearance, with no distracting DVD drives cluttering up the face of it.