Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spy Photos Showing the 2008 BMW M3

Xtreme Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by n00b 0f l337 View Post
    Wrong question,
    Whats up with lexus trying to look like the new m3?
    look back through older versions of both cars

i would take a beamer any day of the week over Crapxus but just saying Germans tend to be a bit more conservative....i think BMW is probably the one that pushes the boundaries more than others hehehe
    Team.AU
    Got tube?
    GIGABYTE Australia
    Need a GIGABYTE bios or support?

Xtreme Mentor
    I'd take a BMW over a Lexus any day.

Maybe if the Lexus was this I'd take one:
    "To exist in this vast universe for a speck of time is the great gift of life. Our tiny sliver of time is our gift of life. It is our only life. The universe will go on, indifferent to our brief existence, but while we are here we touch not just part of that vastness, but also the lives around us. Life is the gift each of us has been given. Each life is our own and no one else's. It is precious beyond all counting. It is the greatest value we have. Cherish it for what it truly is."

Xtreme Cruncher
    IS-F from lexus looks nice
    Incoming new computer after 5 long years

YOU want to FIGHT CANCER OR AIDS join us at WCG and help to have a better FUTURE

Xtreme Member
    No they killed everything about the looks of a BMW M3 i liked now its just another car to me...
    System:

Core i5 750
    HD5850
    2x2GB DDR3 G.Skill (forget exact name )

"I would get down on my knees... grit my teeth... swallow my pride.... open wide... wet my lips... crack my knuckles.... and tie your shoe if you tell me!!!"

Quote form Top Gears host J. Clarksons DVD: America Vs Europe

While driving the Corvette ZO6.

"Its like having herpies great fun getting it, not too much fun to live with"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ebay Hater
    I miss the look of the old M3, esp. the alpina model.

The japanification or what to call it of european cars is a goddam disgrace. I want my james bond bmw back! Though a friend just got a brand new e320 stationcar, holy crap is that a slick car! He almost got a S500 but was pissed at the fact that his golf clubs wouldn't fit into the boot straight
    In short, both AMD and NVIDIA discovered that their next-generation graphics cards are superior to each others' last-generation graphics cards.

Xtreme Addict
    I want one (won't get one though since I'm 18 lol...) even though it has the following problems:
    - V8?!?!?!!?!?
    - Not aggressive enough
    - 7 speed manual!? How would I know which gear to use?
    - I'd have to get it in white.
    FX8350 @ 4.0Ghz | 32GB @ DDR3-1200 4-4-4-12 | Asus 990FXA @ 1400Mhz | AMD HD5870 Eyefinity | XFX750W | 6 x 128GB Sandisk Extreme RAID0 @ Aerca 1882ix with 4GB DRAM
    eXceed TJ07 worklog/build

Xtreme Addict
    Lexus parts are cheaper, and they're more fuel efficient.

I like BMWs though, but the last 3-4 years, all look too similar.

I miss the classic 1997 headlights

In fact, the 1997 M3 is my fav BMW

Xtreme Member
    looks nice but doesnt stand out, maybe in red?
    DFI LT X38 qx6850 @ 3.6g TJ-07BW
    PA120.3/mcp655/GTX/mcw30+Tline+GSkill 4g
    AHFDx2, 1T Samsung F1x2, Evga 8800gtx, W0132RU
    Dell e1705 t7400 2g 200gHD 7900gs
    http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=45541

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perry_78 View Post
    I miss the look of the old M3, esp. the alpina model.

The japanification or what to call it of european cars is a goddam disgrace. I want my james bond bmw back! Though a friend just got a brand new e320 stationcar, holy crap is that a slick car! He almost got a S500 but was pissed at the fact that his golf clubs wouldn't fit into the boot straight
    Sorry Alpina never touched an M car. It was against their rules to touch anything M Powered. Which explains why the Z8 actually lost power when Alpina took over making them. The Z8 used an M Power V8, so when Alpina got it they switched to the lower X5 V8 and rebadge them Alpina Roadster V8s from Z8.

I love the looks of the new M3, and still love the old e36 and e46 as well. I'm still undecided on the new 1 series. The coupe could be nice, I haven't seen one up close yet. I like the hatch back, especially the 2 door M sport version.
    God's in his heaven, all's right with the world.

AMD Athlon 64 4000+, ASUS A8R32-MVP Deluxe, eVGA GeForce 8800 GTX, 1Gb OCZ RAM, WD 10k RPM Raptor and 7.2k RPM Caviar, Thermalright SI-128 ,Lian-Li PC-V1000 Plus II

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123