Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gray Mole and Noobzed Issue

OCTeamDenmark Founder Nosfer@tu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noobzed View Post
    yes...
    So it is money problems like all other phase builders ?
    Former owner of OCTeamDenmark.com
    MSI MOTHERBOARD!!!!!!

Linkedin

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosfer@tu View Post
    So it is money problems like all other phase builders ?
    yes..

and I have now, troubles with money, like obligation to pay some TAX for my house and other things, and I am very very short, I didnt go on hollidays because lack of money..

Gray had to pay me 500€ and he he is not taking one minute to responds here..
    The Devil's Reject

Xtreme Member
    I really don't unterstand noobzed!

Why do you buy stuff you can't afford? It's not Gray's fault that you've a lack of money. You've to decide, if you have the money to buy something.

He could have send your modded unit (or whatever) and you didn't have more money, understand that?

DONT BUY STUFF YOU CANT AFFORD!

Xtreme Addict
    I mentioned it in another thread, and I'll repeat it here.

This particular thread is for Sebastian and myself.

People throwing in their opinion for or against things isn't making any difference other than stirring the pot.

I already told you, Seba, that your refund will happen this week and it will likely be tomorrow(friday).

For the record, the unit was done other than the case, which changed spec quite regularly. The case was so completely altered that when I got really bad in my hand I couldn't deal with the balance of the work on it.

I realise that with the state of things in XS at the moment, there is a great deal of concern about builders and relationships. However, even if this matter isn't going to be dealt with privately, I would prefer it was left for Seba and I to deal with.

That includes those who have supported me (thank you ) you don't have to worry, I can take care of myself. I'd rather not risk a bunch of bad feelings with people trying to stick up for me.

I hope that's clear enough. If you're not involved in a business relationship then can you please leave it for those who are?

As I said, your refund and the other one I need to deal with are going to be dealt with as soon as I have it for you. No amount of pushing, posting, or yelling is going to make any difference in the speed at which that is done. It's your perogative to post here as you wish, but it isn't going to make much difference. I told you that your refund and enclosures will be sent. They will. I was hoping for the money to be available earlier in the week but I did send you a message via MSN to let you know that it would be this week at some point.

The enclosures I will send asap, and I do apologise for that delay. It's all too easy to get distracted by work and my son but I'll make sure that they are sent right away.

Gray
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Entsafter View Post
    I really don't unterstand noobzed!

Why do you buy stuff you can't afford? It's not Gray's fault that you've a lack of money. You've to decide, if you have the money to buy something.

He could have send your modded unit (or whatever) and you didn't have more money, understand that?

DONT BUY STUFF YOU CANT AFFORD!
    several month before I had some cash to spend, and I spend it with gray by giving it to gray

now things haved changed

i just

WANT

THE

MONEY

BACK

no more words gray, do it. everytime ony words

are you a reponsible adult or not ?

you have to assume what you say !

many time you say I refund you but you do nothing

( oh yes 100€ .... what a refund ... )

so now do it completly please..

life can change , one time you have money, one time you need money, I need my money now

do you see the numbers of posts i do here ?

do you think I would post if i have not need the money ?

the thin i really cannot understand gray, is you cant pay me now

do you live , eat, buy clothes without money ? i think no,so you have money so refund me please
    Last edited by noobzed; 09-20-2007 at 06:39 PM.
    The Devil's Reject

Xtreme Addict
    Money now in bank, will transfer into paypal and make paypal payment as soon as it's done. (can't be card based paypal payment, so have to transfer funds in)

Expect 3-4 days, but will tranfer as soon as it's in paypal.

Packed the items, and will be posted tomorrow morning, so expect a day or three and it should be at your door as well.

Gray
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Enthusiast
    now it is 28 of september

5 days since your post

i have nothing in my paypal

i have no package from england at home

so are you lying or what ?

explain please

what 's wrong with you eh ?

no more excuse , everybody is watching
    The Devil's Reject

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Dude please just let him get to you! He is working on it all and has one unit out as in the phase section.

Gray could be paidf weekly, monthly. He also has a family to surport as well.

Just factors to take into account
    do not came back here cause it is not your problem here

do not came back or I tell moderation to do something
    The Devil's Reject

Xtreme Addict
    Dude please just let him get to you! He is working on it all and has one unit out as in the phase section.

Gray could be paidf weekly, monthly. He also has a family to surport as well.

Just factors to take into account
    I hate to be a burden, but Pete i have notified admins to look at your posts. I dont see the need to post in any of these builder/customer threads as you havent dealt with them and or are owed projects. I say to keep the threads clean and flame free you should step out of the threads only because you seem to give people the advice of just wait it out when they have waited for long enough. i know you're trying to help, but it really isnt helping if you dont always know the full story nor really have any relations with the builder or customer. I feel these threads should only be for people who are actually dealing with getting money back and or a unit.
    i9-10900k@5.3ghz//MSI MEG z490 Unify//32GB Gskill TridentZ b.die@DDR4666//RTX 2080ti(+150/+700) kingpin bios//Samsung 970 Pro//Corsair AX1200i
    Custom Loop: Dual DDCs->Dual EK XE360 w/GT's -> HK IV CPU -> HK IV GPU ->EK X3 Res controlled by Aquaero 6

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noobzed View Post
    do not came back here cause it is not your problem here

do not came back or I tell moderation to do something
    This was said ages ago and was delt with admin. You need to chillout

Quote Originally Posted by Circaflex View Post
    I hate to be a burden, but Pete i have notified admins to look at your posts. I dont see the need to post in any of these builder/customer threads as you havent dealt with them and or are owed projects. I say to keep the threads clean and flame free you should step out of the threads only because you seem to give people the advice of just wait it out when they have waited for long enough. i know you're trying to help, but it really isnt helping if you dont always know the full story nor really have any relations with the builder or customer. I feel these threads should only be for people who are actually dealing with getting money back and or a unit.
    Okay thats not a first nor a last okay but did one person that has on going project with Gray take they time to give him a call to make sure he is okay, that everything is okay let alone anything eles no.

I took the time despite any past differnce between Gray and myself to call him and make sure then Mole is ok, of which is how i found out how ill he'd been and the fact than man from Cad had his family over here. Knowing the way money works you'd make the most of the moments you get such as when your family comes over once a year you make the most. Thats not a crime at all.

Additon to this he's got a really cool son which Gray gives up from what i can tell a lot for to make sure his kid is happy. Now any paerent would understand that and with what Gray has said thats happened personly in his life and my own personal experice of home life being hard due to divorce etc again how on earth can you fault the guy. Just think about it.

Not one on the build list as far as i can see here took 5 mins to call and say'' Alright Gray, how you doing?'' it's not hard but it's the easyest thing to say and goes a long way.

I'm leaving this one but the Luke one i am involved with now sadly as it seams no one in there really knows the truth to whats gone on.

But i want to ask you to put your self in Gray boots, go read all his posts and then ready what people have posted here and how dam right rude they have been. Nowt happens over night, flick of a switch and click of the fingers but it does in time happen and remeber there are other service/people being used here to get things done ie:Banks, Paypal, RoyalMail etc which all have downtimes

Just think, take 2 seconds

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Gray had PM me, update soon I think.
    The Devil's Reject

OCTeamDenmark Founder Nosfer@tu's Avatar
    This was said ages ago and was delt with admin. You need to chillout

Okay thats not a first nor a last okay but did one person that has on going project with Gray take they time to give him a call to make sure he is okay, that everything is okay let alone anything eles no.

I took the time despite any past differnce between Gray and myself to call him and make sure then Mole is ok, of which is how i found out how ill he'd been and the fact than man from Cad had his family over here. Knowing the way money works you'd make the most of the moments you get such as when your family comes over once a year you make the most. Thats not a crime at all.

Additon to this he's got a really cool son which Gray gives up from what i can tell a lot for to make sure his kid is happy. Now any paerent would understand that and with what Gray has said thats happened personly in his life and my own personal experice of home life being hard due to divorce etc again how on earth can you fault the guy. Just think about it.

Not one on the build list as far as i can see here took 5 mins to call and say'' Alright Gray, how you doing?'' it's not hard but it's the easyest thing to say and goes a long way.

I'm leaving this one but the Luke one i am involved with now sadly as it seams no one in there really knows the truth to whats gone on.

But i want to ask you to put your self in Gray boots, go read all his posts and then ready what people have posted here and how dam right rude they have been. Nowt happens over night, flick of a switch and click of the fingers but it does in time happen and remeber there are other service/people being used here to get things done ie:Banks, Paypal, RoyalMail etc which all have downtimes

Just think, take 2 seconds

Pete, wake up.

The man is in money trouble like we have seen so many times from builders.
    So now you want customers to call the man and ask him if he is having a bad day ?
    That would mean he has to pick up the phone m8.
    If I understod that correctly he dident any of the times.
    Former owner of OCTeamDenmark.com
    MSI MOTHERBOARD!!!!!!

Linkedin

Admin
    Can we please just let the builder and the customer discuss their problems here. This is a not Speak Freely chat forum that is open for individual outsiders comments.
    UNDER THE ICE .com
    Phase Change Cooling

is the remedy

Xtreme Addict
    Balance of refund now sent, and tracking details PM'd.

As stated, neither Pete nor Nosferatu have really had any business posting here, along with a plethora of others.

The situation is resolved (pending Seba confirming the payment received, and the items delivered) and the issue is closed.

Cheers

Gray
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I confirmed for money, and I am sure package 'll arrive

Problem solved, really thank you Gray.

Post is about to be closed..
    The Devil's Reject

Xtreme Addict
    Just checked tracking again, and it's still en route

So much for 'priority air express' shipping

Sorry it's taking so long, looks like your postal service is about as efficient as ours over here

Hopefully arrives very soon

Gray
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Addict
    Just as an FYI, the 2 refunds that were pending have both been done. Should have posted that before but I got a nasty flu and it's slammed me for a couple weeks now

Seba should have his package by now, but hopefully will post that it's arrived.

That brings me up to date with what's in this thread, and I'm working on other projects to get them all done.

Will be posting the latest V2k project today.

Far as I can tell this thread is pretty much done, but hope to see a final post from Seba about the package.

Gray
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray Mole View Post
    Just as an FYI, the 2 refunds that were pending have both been done. Should have posted that before but I got a nasty flu and it's slammed me for a couple weeks now

Seba should have his package by now, but hopefully will post that it's arrived.

That brings me up to date with what's in this thread, and I'm working on other projects to get them all done.

Will be posting the latest V2k project today.

Far as I can tell this thread is pretty much done, but hope to see a final post from Seba about the package.

Gray
    so.. this is my post as you asked

i have got the refund of 500€, i lost some % with paypal fee :/
    ( you were suposed to refund 550€ in fact ... but no problem at all )

yes i have receive the package, late, but received
    the kit is incomplete...
    i paid 529$ usd to ssilencer for the kit(1) but INCLUDING the copper evaps
    and evaporators were not in the package you sent

so again I am in trouble with you, not so much but I lost money again..
    if you can do something, you are welcome

(1) the kit is : 2 acrylic enclosures with mounting mechanism
    2 slim copper evaporators..

have a nice day
    The Devil's Reject

Xtreme Addict
    I asked you to remind me what was left owing and you'd said 500. If you'd have said 550 that's what I would have sent. I'll send another 50 euro soon as I can then, if that will make you happy.

We had the conversation about the evaps pretty much right after you cancelled. Perhaps at the time you were feeling differently. You'd asked if I would buy them and I said that I didn't have the cash at the time. You then stated that you understood that returning the evaps when they were already brazed in would be difficult and said that you would appreciate if I could return the enclosures as you could sell them.

Basically, I've been paid by paypal and didn't charge you anything for using it, and now have to reimburse you for the %. Fine, I will. I've also got to try to get the evaps out with minimal disturbance to the system, probably giving you flex lines/cap/etc along with it as it's not worth separating it. This, after doing many extra's in the original build not asking for anything more, and in the end losing money to take care of you.

I'll contact Ssilencer and get a pair of evaps to replace them then. Perhaps that will make you happy. I hope so, but can you consider everything and please make sure? I'd like to think that at some point I won't be pressured to give more after we make an agreement.

Gray
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Enthusiast
    or I can sell you these evaps for a good price, all things you said is well acceptable mate, no problem take your time, contact me on msn or here when you want, you have been in troubles this year, lot of problem for you i do not want to charge you with other problem.

perhaps we can speak about money amount on MP and not here ?
    PS: I 'll not ask you for % paypal fee, sorry if you have understand other things
    The Devil's Reject

Xtreme Enthusiast
    so 15 days later, do you have any news, update ?

thx
    The Devil's Reject

Xtreme Enthusiast
    more than one year after, no news from gray mole
    is gray mole dead ?
    never send me back the both copper evaps made by ssilencer
    these two guys ssilencer and gray mole were my all life worst experience in pc world
    not just lies but so much high prices..
    gray mole is probably dead or something like this but ssilencer is still active
    so be carefull on what builder you paid for your unit
    did someone is in contact with gray recently ?
    I'll never stop to update untill my goods or money came back to me..
    The Devil's Reject

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Gray Mole:
    Last Activity: 11-15-2007 04:21 PM
    one year and 6 weeks ago..
    I suggest you try him by email or phone.
    Best of Luck!
    Last edited by Movieman; 12-27-2008 at 08:16 AM.
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    The XS WCG team needs your support.
    A good project with good goals.
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisch View Post
    If you have lost faith in humanity, then hold a newborn in your hands.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    so you back gray mole, so I hope you can ship me the two evaps you stole ? and the last 50€ you have to refund me ?

did you think I forgot you ? it is moderators that ask me to claim my goods, now almost in 2011
    The Devil's Reject

Xtreme Addict
    I certainly haven't forgotten you.

Being a big part of the reason I left for so long.

I seem to remember paying you, then having you tell me I owed you more.

Sending you parts, you asking for more.

Cancelling your unit just as I'd finished it.

Oh no, I would struggle to forget you.

The hours you demanded that I spend 'chatting' with you when I needed to work, on yours and other's units? The times you got angry and threatened to cancel your unit if I wasn't there to 'chat' with about it? Demands for daily and often minute by minute accounts of where I was at, even if I was waiting for parts and had already told you?

I don't really care whether you remember me or not. You've gotten everything you'll ever get from me, and a lot more.

If I end up banned because I refuse to keep 'giving', to a point where you ended up getting more than I actually got for the unit I was building, HAD built that you cancelled, then so be it.

I'm not here looking to get business, or for personal gain. I just miss XS and the people here. I'm sorry to say that you're definitely not one of them.

I regret the day that Ssilencer passed you along to me. He did warn me that you would be 'hard work' but if I'd known I would have declined and then some.

You ended up with every penny you paid me. You started demanding paypal fee costs, shipping costs, and anything else you seemed to want to squeeze.

I'd left the evap heads on the unit, hoping to salvage SOMETHING out of the weeks of my life that I gave to you. I didn't cancel it. You did.

As it turned out, that unit never did get sold. After all the custom case work you demanded, the changes in configuration you kept demanding, the hours/days/weeks of lost time you demanded. You cancelled.

As far as I'm concerned I owe you less than nothing.

Post what you like about me, I'm not going to try to keep any of the details a secret.

Gray
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast