Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gray Mole and Noobzed Issue

Xtreme Member
    Don't overreact...
    I don't think Gray is going to betrade any customers (not like other phase change builders....)!

It would help a lot when he post something in here...

Banned
    Please read whats been said already and i am the one which made time to call the dude to make sure he is okay not on any behalf of you lot er

Mr Fantasic
    Quote Originally Posted by phil stanbridge View Post
    Gray Mole is a fraudster. That is the bottom line. I can't believe he can act as if nothing is wrong. It is disgusting. Pete with all due respect you don't know the circumstances surrounding my business with him.

It wasnt good
    Together we can sort it

Quote Originally Posted by Thickbrit View Post
    I too am unable to contact Gray Mole regarding some business between us,i leave messages on his answerphone,but it would seem he is avoiding me and i am beginning to change my opinion about a guy i once respected.
    Hope he does something soon.

Quote Originally Posted by noobzed View Post
    so anybody had his postal address or phoen number or something to say to help me ?

where is him ? does he want to disppaear ?

omg...
    We are looking into that, I am sure pete will provide his details.
    Since them two are best friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Please read whats been said already and i am the one which made time to call the dude to make sure he is okay not on any behalf of you lot er
    ??

Phil i have heard varying things to be honest. I had one indervidual giving a bad account of you which i soon set right. I have treid to catch you on MSN when you've been on to find out.

Pete - didnt think you and Gray got on...

Like i have said, he has family over currently, they are flying home today and he will be taking them to the airport and then i hope he is true to his word and come on his pc and in his workshop.
    I still think you live in loo loo land.
    RIP GrandDad , I'll miss you -15/07/1985
    RIP GrandMother, I'll miss you -08/08/2007

Dave is the man!

Xtreme Enthusiast
    why gray do not in touch with me ?

why not rresponding here ?

omg, if money is the problem ( an I do not think so cause he sell lot of things on eBay and it is not past selling , it is present day ) he could say it here

oh man... i am pissed of

this guy was a mods on xs, xs phase section is crappy, fraudster builder

stole money from honnest citizen

do not know the words in english to explain my wrath

edit runmc - please controll your wrath
    Last edited by runmc; 09-11-2007 at 05:04 AM. Reason: language edit
    The Devil's Reject

Banned
    Noobzed

Have you Grays contact info. Have you tried? Have you read what i posted after getting off the phone to him? Do you know any of the events of what he has gone through of recently?

Do i need to take a trip to France and cut you up punch ya kidny 5 or 6 times to make you understand?

Now understand my wrath in your own tounge

Noobzed Vous avez information de contact de gris. Avez-vous essayé ? Avez-vous lu ce que j'ai signalé après être arrivé outre du téléphone lui ? Savez-vous n'importe lequel des événements de ce qu'il est intervenu de récemment ? Est-ce que je dois prendre un voyage en France et vous couper vers le haut du ya de poinçon des 5 ou 6 périodes kidny de vous inciter à comprendre ?

Just go through each page and the answer is here and Gray even posted him self telling you the sistuation publicly let alone anyhting between your selfs

OCTeamDenmark Founder Nosfer@tu's Avatar
    Noobzed

Have you Grays contact info. Have you tried? Have you read what i posted after getting off the phone to him? Do you know any of the events of what he has gone through of recently?

Do i need to take a trip to France and cut you up punch ya kidny 5 or 6 times to make you understand?

Noobzed Vous avez information de contact de gris. Avez-vous essayé ? Avez-vous lu ce que j'ai signalé après être arrivé outre du téléphone lui ? Savez-vous n'importe lequel des événements de ce qu'il est intervenu de récemment ? Est-ce que je dois prendre un voyage en France et vous couper vers le haut du ya de poinçon des 5 ou 6 périodes kidny de vous inciter à comprendre ?

Just go through each page and the answer is here and Gray even posted him self telling you the sistuation publicly let alone anyhting between your selfs

maybe you need to watch what you say.
    Threadening to kick his ass makes you a kid here Pete!

How lame are you so even say that? This is NOT your money, So don defend him if you have nothing to say!
    That will propperly give you a LONG ***BIP*** for even writing like that! And you should!
    AMAZING!

EDITED and removed 1 word with BIP. Not my place to decide
    Im glad you are not my freind talking to my customers like that!
    Last edited by Nosfer@tu; 09-11-2007 at 06:57 AM.
    Former owner of OCTeamDenmark.com
    MSI MOTHERBOARD!!!!!!

Linkedin

Admin
    Pete you are a great friend of Gray's to stand up for him like you do but please let Gray do his own talking. I will try and keep comment clean and non flaming. When you add your comments it only makes matter worse.

thank you
    UNDER THE ICE .com
    Phase Change Cooling

is the remedy

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Noobzed

come!

i have his cell number , home number, postal adress

but i live in france, do you know how much it cost telephon for Uk ?

i am totaly screwed by this guy and i cannot dot nothing
    Last edited by runmc; 09-11-2007 at 08:05 AM. Reason: LMAO at you guys - no flaming please :)
    The Devil's Reject

Banned
    Ron, sorry but i am passinbg on what i know of 1st hand and to make it clear for someone that may not understand English. My English is bad yet it's my main speaking.

Phone his house phone, cheaper than his mobile and willget a result as needed. But as i said he had family over and everything eles he posted

Xtreme Enthusiast
    i think he can find 5 minutes to ge tin touch with me.. for 550€ you can find time, waste of time and money for me

I do not recommend Gray Mole for building units, he stole money !

everyone needs to be advised, be aware.
    The Devil's Reject

Quote Originally Posted by runmc View Post
    Pete you are a great friend of Gray's to stand up for him like you do but please let Gray do his own talking. I will try and keep comment clean and non flaming. When you add your comments it only makes matter worse.

thank you
    I think you missed somthing here runmc ?

Noobzed
    Dident know that kind of laming was allowed ?
    MSI MOTHERBOARD!!!!!!

Linkedin

Admin
    I am giving everyone a friendly suggestion. If you want to participate in this thread and these forum, please not flaming or threatening each other or anyone else. You can do all the flaming you want in a private PM. Consider this the last warning.
    UNDER THE ICE .com
    Phase Change Cooling

is the remedy

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I am giving everyone a friendly suggestion. If you want to participate in this thread and these forum, please not flaming or threatening each other or anyone else. You can do all the flaming you want in a private PM. Consider this the last warning.

too easy..
    The Devil's Reject

too easy..
    Thats the way it is

It sux but he is a mod and he dosent want to tollerate this.
    So what you do it respect his desition or fell the consequenses

Now respect it and just post dayily updates. Call the man and keep calling him.

Every time he dosent answer, write... Called Gray, No answer in the thread.
    You can put presure on him. But just do it withour swearing or cussing.
    Stay COOL!
    MSI MOTHERBOARD!!!!!!

Linkedin

Mr Fantasic
    come!

i have his cell number , home number, postal adress

but i live in france, do you know how much it cost telephon for Uk ?

i am totaly screwed by this guy and i cannot dot nothing
    It doesnt cost alot nowdays, Have you tried to buy a Phone card ?
    Or go to a Voice over IP internet cafe

Noobzed

Ok we understand Grays Issue, However YOU have no right to threatn someone who feels like they have been a victim ot fraud.

We each have our own views, and I would apreciate it if you kept these kind of remarks in your head.

The point being, why doesnt Gray come forward now, instead of standing behind you.

Maybe you are in on it as well

- I wont be messing with you

Quote Originally Posted by Nosfer@tu View Post
    Thats the way it is

It sux but he is a mod and he dosent want to tollerate this.
    So what you do it respect his desition or fell the consequenses

Now respect it and just post dayily updates. Call the man and keep calling him.

Every time he dosent answer, write... Called Gray, No answer in the thread.
    You can put presure on him. But just do it withour swearing or cussing.
    Stay COOL!
    Noobzed, contact me. I want to compare details I have for Gray with you.
    Personal Message, DO NOT post his details on the forums.
    RIP GrandDad , I'll miss you -15/07/1985
    RIP GrandMother, I'll miss you -08/08/2007

Dave is the man!

Xtreme Addict
    My parents were here for 2 weeks from Canada to visit. Was a bit of short notice. Sorry about that, made it hard to get anything done. Much as I regret the delay in restarting the phase projects, I see them maybe once a year if I'm lucky, and it's helped a lot getting my head back in place.

I've already messaged you Noobzed, and will update you shortly. By next week your refund and the other will be done.

I've been working the evenings this week on phase, and will have some pictures tomorrow of the first unit going out. From now until it's all done I'm working nights and weekends on the projects (and days if I can get some time off from the dayjob) and I'll post pics of what's going out as it's done.

I said before that I'm not going anywhere and I meant that.

Gray
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by phil stanbridge View Post
    Gray Mole is a fraudster. That is the bottom line. I can't believe he can act as if nothing is wrong. It is disgusting. Pete with all due respect you don't know the circumstances surrounding my business with him.

I don't really want to go into detail about our business in public Phil. Do you?

I apologise for the delay in your receiving back the case and items. However, if you would have paid for the work that you requested as and when promised, you would have received them and the cooling unit you wanted. You promised on 3 or 4 occasions that payment would be made and it wasn't.

I assume you didn't send out items from Extreme Prometeia in the hopes that you might get paid later, and it's not a practice I subscribe to either.

If you would like to leave it at that, I'm fine with it. I prefer not to flame in public about private things.

Gray
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Mole View Post
    My parents were here for 2 weeks from Canada to visit. Was a bit of short notice. Sorry about that, made it hard to get anything done. Much as I regret the delay in restarting the phase projects, I see them maybe once a year if I'm lucky, and it's helped a lot getting my head back in place.

I've already messaged you Noobzed, and will update you shortly. By next week your refund and the other will be done.

I've been working the evenings this week on phase, and will have some pictures tomorrow of the first unit going out. From now until it's all done I'm working nights and weekends on the projects (and days if I can get some time off from the dayjob) and I'll post pics of what's going out as it's done.

I said before that I'm not going anywhere and I meant that.

Gray
    And everybody respect that m8.
    You should just have spent 3min online to answer to the topic
    MSI MOTHERBOARD!!!!!!

Linkedin

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Gray Mole, now words are not enough for me, I am really sorry but every one have his own problems, and even if your parents were here, it is easy to go on the web and say you was busy, just to calm down spirits..

Now there are two problems beetween you and me :

1) refund 500€ on my paypal
    2) ship the Aitor enclosures I paid 500+ USD

Be gentle and do it quick please.
    The Devil's Reject

Xtreme Enthusiast
    up.
    The Devil's Reject

Exclamation

People nowadays are always quick to jump to conclusions without bothering to learn of or consider the full picture, ie. they cannot see beyond their own selfishness. I'm quite sure that had the full story been known and also of the problems Gray_Mole has been experiencing recently then people would not have cause for complaint, one must give and take according to the situation and be less eager to rubbish anothers reputation or character.

In a perfect world Gray_Mole would have posted some details of the problems he was having and assured everyone that all customers orders/work would be fulfilled. However we do not live in a perfect world and people react differently when under stress or faced with problems so if there is anyone out there who can honestly say that they have never behaved irrationally or never acted differently when their whole world seems to be falling in on top of their heads then please present yourself and you may cast the first stone. Somehow I don't think there will be many takers.
    I will comment further, Gray_Mole has not just appeared on the scene, he has over 1000 posts to his credit and you have all seen examples of his work and possibly exchanged PM's with him. Were you not aware of the problems he has had with his hands? And there are other matters which are also extremely sensitive and important to him which I will not divulge here. A person does not go from being totally honest and 100% trustworthy to being totally bent and with total disregard for others in one step. It just does not happen! With that in mind those clients of Gray's who had paid money or were owed money by him should have thought the matter through and had more faith in him.
    Please, guys, lets use more restraint and refrain from slandering others in public. In this case it did nothing but inflame the issue and the offending post should have been removed immediately.If you want to slander others in public then I suggest you tell all on the Jerry Springer show.

My two cents....
    Last edited by Wellcomef3-a; 09-20-2007 at 06:00 AM. Reason: to elaborate on my two cents...

Xtreme Enthusiast
    need update please..

now your family are gone, so you have time to speak here, right ?

please I am awaiting money now, and you have not ship the whole enclosure kit.

omg it is too long..
    The Devil's Reject

Banned
    need update please..

now your family are gone, so you have time to speak here, right ?

please I am awaiting money now, and you have not ship the whole enclosure kit.

omg it is too long..
    Dude please just let him get to you! He is working on it all and has one unit out as in the phase section.

Gray could be paidf weekly, monthly. He also has a family to surport as well.

Just factors to take into account

Dude please just let him get to you! He is working on it all and has one unit out as in the phase section.

Gray could be paidf weekly, monthly. He also has a family to surport as well.

Just factors to take into account
    Dosent he just have to send the money back and ship the evap?
    MSI MOTHERBOARD!!!!!!

Linkedin

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosfer@tu View Post
    Dosent he just have to send the money back and ship the evap?
    yes...
    The Devil's Reject

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast