Thread: FRAUD: Rubiconx3

FRAUD: Rubiconx3

http://www.diy-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79347
    http://www.blazingpc.com/forum/showt...136/index.html

Rubiconx3 is Thawaxshop

Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Games
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinhead
    Quote Originally Posted by HITandRUN
    Big BUMP and I would appreciate a response to my emails I have sent you! I would like a update on the shipping of the Raptor I bought from you! I have sent the PayPal payment on the 6th of August and didn't hear anything from you since. Thank you!
    Hi, I'm new here. But I'm sorry to say, but HITandRUN, you may not get your hard drive. I'm Pinhead from BlazingPC and have some bad news about Thawaxshop...

He has these exact same items for sale at BlazingPC. I bought and paid for the Tagan PSU over two weeks ago, and haven't heard from him since. One of my friends bought the Raptor drive and is having the same trouble. Take a look here:

http://www.blazingpc.com/forum/showt...706/index.html

The topic at BPC has been closed because items were paid for, and Waxy hasn't replied myself OR the moderator that bought the hard drive.

If any of you have any information about what's going on with Thawaxshop, it would be GREATLY appreciated if you could contact me. Thanks to all!!
    ThaWaxShop: you have exactly 24 hours to reply to both of these gentlemen before I turn over your personal information (email address + IP address) to them so they may begin taking legal action against you for internet fraud.

I highly suggest you resolve this matter as quickly as possible. Until such a time as you have resolved it, your account is being put on administrative ban. You will have access to your PM's but you will not be able to post in the forum.

We take these matters seriously, though it is up to each individual trader to protect themselves. Once again I plead with traders to ALWAYS get personal information from the other party including full name, address, telephone numbers for both home and work, and then to call each number at a random time to verify that the person on the other end is real and can be found as per their word.
    It seems that he has not only screwed three people, but he sold two people the same hard drive!! I paid for the power supply, and both Tuchan AND HITandRUN paid for the Raptor! This is BS and needs to be taken care of. Maybe the more people that know, the more likely he is going to step up and take care of the problem.

BTW if you're wondering how I connected the two usernames (Thawaxshop and Rubiconx3), just take a look at his profile and look at his MSN, Yahoo!, and AIM messenger screennames.

Royal Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob-ftw
    Hey, I know this is kind of dumb, but Rubiconx3 is also known as ThaWaxShop on several forums, including DIYstreet and BlazingPC.

I would like you to put a warning out for buyers in the FS section, and maybe ban his IP because of several fraudulent incidents:
    Big BUMP and I would appreciate a response to my emails I have sent you! I would like a update on the shipping of the Raptor I bought from you! I have sent the PayPal payment on the 6th of August and didn't hear anything from you since. Thank you!
    Hi, I'm new here. But I'm sorry to say, but HITandRUN, you may not get your hard drive. I'm Pinhead from BlazingPC and have some bad news about Thawaxshop...

He has these exact same items for sale at BlazingPC. I bought and paid for the Tagan PSU over two weeks ago, and haven't heard from him since. One of my friends bought the Raptor drive and is having the same trouble. Take a look here:

http://www.blazingpc.com/forum/showt...706/index.html

The topic at BPC has been closed because items were paid for, and Waxy hasn't replied myself OR the moderator that bought the hard drive.

If any of you have any information about what's going on with Thawaxshop, it would be GREATLY appreciated if you could contact me. Thanks to all!!
    ThaWaxShop: you have exactly 24 hours to reply to both of these gentlemen before I turn over your personal information (email address + IP address) to them so they may begin taking legal action against you for internet fraud.

I highly suggest you resolve this matter as quickly as possible. Until such a time as you have resolved it, your account is being put on administrative ban. You will have access to your PM's but you will not be able to post in the forum.

We take these matters seriously, though it is up to each individual trader to protect themselves. Once again I plead with traders to ALWAYS get personal information from the other party including full name, address, telephone numbers for both home and work, and then to call each number at a random time to verify that the person on the other end is real and can be found as per their word.
    (Taken from here: http://www.diy-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79347)

Here's the link to the thread on BPC, http://www.blazingpc.com/forum/showt...ex.html?t=7136

I hope he doesn't scam anyone else, thanks for reading.
    just a heads up from Noob-ftw

Royal Administrator
    Here's the update.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinhead-227
    I got a tracking number today through Paypal. He is finally shipping the power supply to me. I paid for it on the 1st of August, BTW. 19 days without communication is completely unacceptable, but at least it is being shipped.

Royal Administrator
    Another update.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinhead-227
    Well, I may have jumped the gun... The tracking number that I have is in fact a payment tracking number, and the package hasn't actually made it to UPS yet. This has happened to other guys at BlazingPC and the package wasn't actually shipped for another couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey122687
    Actually, you might not get the package.

Since its over 10 days and UPS disregard the shipping if he didn't send the package out and have UPS scan it

This could be bad news for you

racking Number: 1Z 505 WV9 03 9503 001 9
    Type: Package
    Shipped To: SHAWNEE, KS, US
    Shipped/Billed On: 08/07/2007
    Service: GROUND
    Weight: 8.00 Lbs

Billed on : 8-7-07

Today is 8-20-07

You won't get your package nor Pinhead
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade5399
    Those would be the tracking numbers of the labels he printed out, he has a UPS account. Trouble is if they weren't dropped off within the 7 day window, the tracking numbers are voided.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deegan
    he pulled this on me before and sent me tracking #s and my stuff didnt show up for another almost 2 months. hate to say it but he is using the exact same stall tactics he used on me and TLD a couple months ago. reguardless of if you guys get you items/refunds. the fact still remains that he is a complete scammer. and the word should be spread to watch out and never deal with him again.

Xtremely Retired OC'er
    I think only this happends when some forum supports sell and buy...

Xtreme Mentor
    It's been 10 years and the user hasn't logged on since 2008.

Do we still need this thread?