RMA Policy & Procedures
Shipping for RMA replacement
1) The RMA number must be visible on the outside of the package.
2) The RMA replacement form must be printed and submitted with RMA item(s).
3) Make sure the package you send is insured. We are not responsible for non-insured lost packages.
4) Make sure the package is well packed (e.g. airbags). We are not responsible for damaged/crushed package.
5) The defective memory will be replaced by G.SKILL USA.
6) The RMA for match pair kit must send together.
7) The replaced memory will be returned ASAP.
8) Don’t send unannounced products without RMA number, these will not accepted and will be returned.
Limited Lifetime Warranty conditions
Warranty void when:
1. Warranty sticker is removed or damaged
2. Physically damaged (e.g. racks, missing pins, burnt contacts, or bent leads)
3. Any unauthorized disassembly, repair or modification
4. Heatspreader is removed and reassembled
5. Entire production discontinued. (e.g. DDR no long in production)