Thread: The SUPER DUPER P/T Chart! HAS A TON!

Xtreme Cruncher

The SUPER DUPER P/T Chart! HAS A TON!

https://detector-cooling.web.cern.ch...r.ptchart2.pdf

This is the largest compilation of PT Charts I could find on the web... It doesn't have all the HC's we use but it has just about everything else!
    Heatware | Ebay:Crazymullen | If you are unsure what Fhqwhgads means You are REQUIRED to go HERE| Powered by Centon Ram

IMHO Waste is a computer going to a landfill having done actual computations less than 90% of it's life. 90% of the computers powered on right now are idle or powered off; what a waste! [/B]

Is it a coincidence that your wifes pc is called Uranus?

Xtreme Cruncher
    oh cool, I saw it in the stickies but I didn't realize it had PT Charts... and I have been searching google this whole time for them...
    Heatware | Ebay:Crazymullen | If you are unsure what Fhqwhgads means You are REQUIRED to go HERE| Powered by Centon Ram

IMHO Waste is a computer going to a landfill having done actual computations less than 90% of it's life. 90% of the computers powered on right now are idle or powered off; what a waste! [/B]

Is it a coincidence that your wifes pc is called Uranus?

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by SoddemFX View Post
    This has everything in the refrigeration utilities package and a lot more:
    Takes a while to get used to but very powerfull

Tom
    I fought it myself for weeks but after somewhat understanding it now it's nice procrastination is an sob