Thread: Grabber

Xtremely slow runner

Grabber

http://www.radiospares.fr
    in the box enter this number 100-0348
    Is this what i need to do a vmod?
    I'll first try on a geforce2MX440. I'll do a vcore and vdimm mod, how many of them should i order. What other tool i need (pot resistance, ...)?
    It's an hercules vid card, where sould i find a tutorial?
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Av by Frisch This is not a Lime tree

Xtreme Member

Yes, that is a grabber. And yes, that is for modding, so you have the right article.

Xtremely slow runner
    It's the right size?
    How many of them will i need for a vmod?
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Xtreme X.I.P.
    geforce 2mx cards are hard to mod. the gpu voltage comes directly from the agp slot afaik, theres no voltage controller on the card itself.

im not sure at all, i wanted to mod the 2mx of a friend but i didnt do it because i couldnt find any information, and then i met one guy who moded his card and said it didtn help him much and that he moded his agp slot because thats where the gpu voltage comes from dirctly. didnt want to mess with the whole board so i didnt do it.

best thing would be to ask hercules tech support. call the over and over again until you get a nice person and then ask him.

if they dont know ask them if theyx can at least give you a number to somebody that does know it.
    good luck!

Xtremely slow runner
    I also have an ATI expert@work or something like that, maybe i could train on that one?

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Hey, sory for bumping this old thread back up, but I have an Creative GF2 Mx200 over here and I was wondering how-to voltmod this thing. So u tell me it's Vagp. Well, since I have an Abit NF7-S, it's possible to higher the Vagp (1,5V normal) in BIOS. So if I do that, I will up the Vcore to?

Xtremely slow runner
    Quote Originally Posted by wittekakker
    Hey, sory for bumping this old thread back up, but I have an Creative GF2 Mx200 over here and I was wondering how-to voltmod this thing. So u tell me it's Vagp. Well, since I have an Abit NF7-S, it's possible to higher the Vagp (1,5V normal) in BIOS. So if I do that, I will up the Vcore to?
    Wow that's a real thread revival
    The Vagp shouldn't be connected to the Vcore, so there's shouldn't be any problem from this side.
    If you want to have more info maybe you could send a pm to saaya

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Oké, I was misunderstanding something. I thought u could actually upper Vcore by upping the Vagp in BIOS.

Xtremely slow runner
    I totally forgot the option i had in the bios of the nf7. Maybe you can check if you have something called Vagp.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    O, no, I found out yesterday how to voltmod it. You have to track down the 1150 power regulater, and then put a resistor between the first and second leg of the regulator.
    By doing this you can change normal Vcore (1,95V~2V) tot 5V.
    For Vmemory the only thing u can do is to mod the 3.3V line of your power supply.