Thread: SupCom or COH OF?

Xtreme Recruit

SupCom or COH OF?

You can only play one of them come November. Which would you pick?
    Intel Core i5 @ 3.9 Ghz, 1.35v, 1.21vtt -- Mega Shadow Deluxe 2x120mm -- GA-P55-UD3R (F4 bios) -- 2x2GB G.Skill @ DDR3-1560; 9-9-9-24 @ 1.5v -- ASUS 5850 @ 975/1174, 1.25v -- Antec Earthwatts 650w -- 74 GB WD Raptor SATA -- SB Audigy 2 OEM -- Windows 7 64-bit -- Coolermaster Stacker

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I have played both, but I would probably pick company of heroes. The thing about Supreme Commander is that the gap between the normal average people and the pro's is HUGE. The multi player games on SupCom usually do not last longer than 15 minutes and about 10 if you are playing a pro. SupCom reminds me of rushing back on StarCraft, but it is the way to win the game, the fastest rusher wins. I wasn't a bad player either, I was ranked from 60-100 , most of the time.

I enjoyed the single player mode on Company of Heroes and thought the multiplayer was pretty good too. I didn't seem to find as many one sided matches on COH as I did on SupCom.
    HTPC - AMD Phenom II 555 Unlocked(4cores) - 4GB Gskill - AMD HD 5850 - Avermedia Duet - Harman Kardon avr247 - Surround Sound (Infinity Beta 50's, 10's, 360, and ed a2-300) - Samsung 46"

Desktop Powerhouse PC - Gathering dust due to high usage of HTPC as general pc now

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Company of Heroes it's my favorite game of 2006 and the best RTS i've ever played. SupCom is on top 5 as well, but CoH is just lovely

Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    Supcom for the custom maps. 1 vs 1 is always a 5-10 minute match due to the T1 rush but the 3 vs 3 and 4 vs 4 maps are lots of fun.

XS News
    Company of Heroes is the best RTS to date. Seems simple and yet is very deep.

Xtreme Gamer
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkylover77 View Post
    Company of Heroes is the best RTS to date. Seems simple and yet is very deep.
    Don't let IFMU see that... it might be the last thing you post.

If you prefer a more scifi setting, Dawn of War is pretty much COH but many years in the future.

Xtreme Addict
    StarCraft 2!! :X

Xtreme Mentor
    I can't stop playing Supreme Commander and Spring.

For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.

SupCom of course. I love Jihad-nuking people with airborne subcomms out of the blue in it.

COH is just dawn of war in WW2; unrealistic, boring and mainstreamed...