Thread: help Please!!! Identify my fonts please

Xtreme Enthusiast

help Please!!! Identify my fonts please

well time to update my sig, but one catch, one big catch! I can't update my sig without the fonts that I had, and since this is a reinstall, well duh I lost those font's
    this is my sig can you identify the fonts I used so I can fix the hopelessly outdated sig. Man that ex-main is in a box somewhere waiting to be used, and that second rig doesn't even live in the usa anymore someone moved it to middle america. (after I sold it)

terramir

terra= (lat.)world mir=(russ.) peace
    BTW that girl is my version of muddflap on my stacy common artwork not obcene (for the censors out there)

Xtreme Enthusiast

Xtreme Enthusiast
    tried nope dun work
    terramir

terra= (lat.)world mir=(russ.) peace
    BTW that girl is my version of muddflap on my stacy common artwork not obcene (for the censors out there)

Royal Administrator
    I am not sure about the red ones. For green and purple texts, the font should be DS Digital.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    IF you still have the original psd, even without the fonts, it will display the fonts name once you try to edit it.

if that is gone, you could copy and paste parts of the old sig into the new sig (like the red title would be pretty easy), but it might be easier to start a new one from scratch...who knows what you can come up with this time

edit: tried checking dafont for your title font but no luck...as close as it gets: http://www.dafont.com/bn-manson-nights.font or http://www.dafont.com/brain-damage.font

hope it helps
    Last edited by hoax; 07-15-2007 at 05:47 PM.

E8600 - Maximus Formula II - HIS 4870x2 - Mushkin DDR2 1066 2x2GB - Silverstone DA 850W - Silverstone TJ09 - TRUE Black