Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 29

Thread: Xs_the_machine

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    44

    Xs_the_machine

    You have four outstanding ranges:
    Code:
    Min (G) Max (G) User Comment Reserved Last Updated 
    1212140 1212220 XS_THE_MACHINE  April 13, 2007 April 13, 2007 
    1212240 1212440 XS_THE_MACHINE  April 9, 2007 April 9, 2007 
    1212440 1214440 XS_THE_MACHINE  April 9, 2007 April 9, 2007 
    1214440 1215440 XS_THE_MACHINE  April 13, 2007 April 13, 2007
    What is the status? Are you working on these ranges?

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,595
    Thats it Joe! Get their a$$es in gear. C'mon guys.... no good crunching and letting it all going to waste by not reporting in your ranges.

  3. #3
    Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Boulder, Colorado
    Posts
    9,414
    Hmm are these sieving ranges that I somehow forgot about? Don't remember reserving them then again I've got a terrible memory Adding them to the list!

  4. #4
    Xtreme Cruncher
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster, PA
    Posts
    3,953
    For once, Joe's reporting ranges that aren't mine!
    A wolf in wolves clothing.

  5. #5
    Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Boulder, Colorado
    Posts
    9,414
    Funny

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by [XC] DragonOrta View Post
    For once, Joe's reporting ranges that aren't mine!
    And how are your ranges doing?

  7. #7
    Xtreme Cruncher
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lancaster, PA
    Posts
    3,953
    Looks like the last bit finished up last night.
    A wolf in wolves clothing.

  8. #8
    Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Boulder, Colorado
    Posts
    9,414
    Good to hear, I'm still slamming away on my PSP:S, but SOB:S isn't forgotten

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by [XC] gomeler View Post
    Good to hear, I'm still slamming away on my PSP:S, but SOB:S isn't forgotten
    You can use the combined dat on your SoB ranges. Just put "combined" in the comment field and submit the results in both places.

  10. #10
    Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Boulder, Colorado
    Posts
    9,414
    I do that but my PSP Ranges are all way below the ranges that SOB:S is doing and I think the SOB:S ranges are way out of the scope of their current ranges Won't be too long, I've got anouther ~10 days of crunching this chunk then I'll be switching over to finish up the SOB:S ranges.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by [XC] gomeler View Post
    I do that but my PSP Ranges are all way below the ranges that SOB:S is doing and I think the SOB:S ranges are way out of the scope of their current ranges Won't be too long, I've got anouther ~10 days of crunching this chunk then I'll be switching over to finish up the SOB:S ranges.
    Your PSP ranges yield 20M<n<50M factors for SoB; When we have stats for this the factors will show. And as some people have seen, there is the occasional n < 20M factor found. It is a good double check effort for the S0B.
    Your SoB ranges are part of the PSP effort as well and should be showing up in their stats. As of 120000G the reservations are combined at the S0B site.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    44
    I noticed that you just completed two ranges over at PSP. If you want SB credit for those, you will have to submit them at SB as well.

  13. #13
    Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Boulder, Colorado
    Posts
    9,414
    Yup, I'm going to finish up the last PSP range (maybe 2-3 more weeks? ) then submit all these values to SOB then start on the SOB threads. I'm churning away through the numbers even with my AC being dead

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by [XC] gomeler View Post
    Yup, I'm going to finish up the last PSP range (maybe 2-3 more weeks? ) then submit all these values to SOB then start on the SOB threads. I'm churning away through the numbers even with my AC being dead
    Could you please post a status update?

  15. #15
    Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Boulder, Colorado
    Posts
    9,414
    Still working on PSP:S, I've got I believe 17 more days (if the predictions are correct) and then I start on SOB:S. It'll get done, I just lost half of my crunching cores which doubled the time it's going to take

  16. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe O View Post
    You have four outstanding ranges:
    Code:
    Min (G) Max (G) User Comment Reserved Last Updated 
    1212140 1212220 XS_THE_MACHINE  April 13, 2007 April 13, 2007 
    1212240 1212440 XS_THE_MACHINE  April 9, 2007 April 9, 2007 
    1212440 1214440 XS_THE_MACHINE  April 9, 2007 April 9, 2007 
    1214440 1215440 XS_THE_MACHINE  April 13, 2007 April 13, 2007
    What is the status? Are you working on these ranges?
    Quote Originally Posted by From the SoB Forum
    We will be releasing any reservation that has not been updated in 90 days, or finished in 6 months.
    Is there any reason that I should not release these reservations?

  17. #17
    Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Boulder, Colorado
    Posts
    9,414
    I'm on the last ~ 500G for my PSP:S ranges and then I'll be starting the SOB:S ranges. November 2nd will free up 1 core under which I'll load up with PSP:S and the 2nd core will be free on November 12th. Took a lot longer than expected, lost a lot of crunching power and it sucks to crunch at such a slow pace.

  18. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by [XC] gomeler View Post
    I'm on the last ~ 500G for my PSP:S ranges and then I'll be starting the SOB:S ranges. November 2nd will free up 1 core under which I'll load up with PSP:S and the 2nd core will be free on November 12th. Took a lot longer than expected, lost a lot of crunching power and it sucks to crunch at such a slow pace.
    From the factors you have submitted as of the 26th, it looks more like 3500G.
    Please submit the factors to both sites so that they can eliminate PRP tests.

  19. #19
    Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Boulder, Colorado
    Posts
    9,414
    Switching idle core over to SOB:S, just finished the 2nd to last chunk in PSP:S.

  20. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by [XC] gomeler View Post
    Switching idle core over to SOB:S, just finished the 2nd to last chunk in PSP:S.
    Again, I would ask you to submit your factors to both sites as you go, and not wait until the end.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  21. #21
    Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Boulder, Colorado
    Posts
    9,414
    I submit them in small chunks, the 2000G chunk that is remaining on PSP:S is 77&#37; done, have another 6 days on it I believe. I'm on the 2nd SOB:S range already which is already at 70%, already submitted a few factors and these will get submitted once they are done. Looks like I have roughly 2000G left in SOB:S which will get knocked out very quickly as I'll be doubling my production in a day with the addition of my Macbook's cores. I know it's been a while but I bit off a huge chunk and then lost 2 4.2GHz cores.

  22. #22
    Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Boulder, Colorado
    Posts
    9,414
    Just sent in the 2nd reserved range, 4 factors. The 2T range is currently being worked on, ETA is December 2nd but that may change drastically if I have my way. 2nd core is still churning away on PSP:S, November 12th it'll be done then it'll take on the remaining 1T which should finish up roughly November 25th or so. So by december 2nd I'll have cleared up my obligations, only took 8 months

  23. #23
    Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Boulder, Colorado
    Posts
    9,414
    Just realized the 2nd core started the final SOB:S range, afternoon of Nov 25th it'll be done along with Dec 3rd for the larger range. Can't wait to be done with these.

  24. #24
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,595
    Well done Gomeler.

  25. #25
    Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Boulder, Colorado
    Posts
    9,414
    Thanks Riptide

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •