Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Transformers (Spoilers!)

Xtreme Enthusiast

Transformers (Spoilers!)

Badass flick
    Unapproved link in signature. Signature has been removed.
    Please read the forums rules and guidelines. They are at the top of the forums.

Edited by IFMU

Xtreme Guru
    funny thing... tried downloaded this movie just the other day. after i had watched it about 5 sec and found out that i had incidentally downloaded a :banana::banana::banana::banana: flick called ebony twins 2... hehehe very good movie too.
    Evga X58 sli under cascade
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=219788
    Evga X58 Sli ultimate overclocking/ overview/ discussion thread
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=221082

proud owner of E8600 Q822A435

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Solarfall View Post
    funny thing... tried downloaded this movie just the other day. after i had watched it about 5 sec and found out that i had incidentally downloaded a :banana::banana::banana::banana: flick called ebony twins 2... hehehe very good movie too.
    you fail for dling it, go watch it. It deserves to get watched on the big screen.

Edited by IFMU

Xtreme Mentor
    It turned out to be better then I expected, so it was a pleasant surprise. The fight scenes started to linger on, more specifically towards the end of the movie. Other then that I felt it was worth while.
    PC Lab Qmicra V2 Case SFFi7 950 4.4GHz 200 x 22 1.36 volts
    Cooled by Swiftech GTZ - CPX-Pro - MCR420+MCR320+MCR220 | Completely Silent loads at 62c
    GTX 470 EVGA SuperClocked Plain stock
    12 Gigs OCZ Reaper DDR3 1600MHz) 8-8-8-24
    ASUS Rampage Gene II |Four OCZ Vertex 2 in RAID-0(60Gig x 4) | WD 2000Gig Storage

Theater ::: Panasonic G20 50" Plasma | Onkyo SC5508 Processor | Emotiva XPA-5 and XPA-2 | CSi A6 Center| 2 x Polk RTi A9 Front Towers| 2 x Klipsch RW-12d
    Lian-LI HTPC | Panasonic Blu Ray 655k| APC AV J10BLK Conditioner |

Xtreme Mentor
    my expectations for it are pretty low.
    I try to keep my expectations low when it comes to movies that are about stuff from my childhood but am definetly gonna see it.

stil kinda wierd why they took Agent Smith from the matrix as Megatrons voice instead of the real guy.
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    Groucho Marx

i know my grammar sux so stop hitting me

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I'm most probably going to see it on friday... No spoilers until then please

Best Regards
    Silverstone RAVEN RV02|
    Core i5 2500K@4.4GHz, 1,300V|
    Corsair A70|ASUS P67 Sabertooth|Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty|
    Corsair Dominator DDR1600 4x4096MB@DDR3-1600@1.65V|Sapphire HD7970 3GB 1075/1475MHz|
    Corsair Force F120 120GB SSD SATA-II, WD Caviar Black 2x1TB SATA-II 32mb, Hitatchi 320GB SATA-II 16mb|Silverstone DA750 750w PSU|

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Starscream View Post
    my expectations for it are pretty low.
    I try to keep my expectations low when it comes to movies that are about stuff from my childhood but am definetly gonna see it.

stil kinda wierd why they took Agent Smith from the matrix as Megatrons voice instead of the real guy.

you will be pleasantly surprised.

Edited by IFMU

Xtreme Member
    I watched it two days ago and it was more action that I had ever expected. Worth it movie man very bad ass. I have a feeling there will be a swqual.

|Asus P5N-E SLI |E4300 (1.8Ghz) |PNY 9600GT 512mb |
    |Corsair 2GB XMS2 DDR2 675 |Corsair HX 520W Power Supply |Hitachi 7200RPM SATA2 Hard-Drive |

YouTube Addict
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0
    Honestly not worth the time if you ask me
    Fast computers breed slow, lazy programmers
    The price of reliability is the pursuit of the utmost simplicity. It is a price which the very rich find most hard to pay.
    http://www.lighterra.com/papers/modernmicroprocessors/
    Modern Ram, makes an old overclocker miss BH-5 and the fun it was

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nn_step View Post
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0
    Honestly not worth the time if you ask me
    I love that!

Corsair HX620 ::: i7 2600k @ 4.4ghz ::: Asus P8Z68-V ::: X-Fi Xtreme Gamer
    16gb G.Skill Ripjaws ::: eVGA GTX 460
    Crucial M4 64gb ::: 5tb HDDs

XIP
    Yes, its a badaxx movie.

Xtreme Addict
    Great movie, and Megan Fox is HOT
    Rig 1:
    ASUS P8Z77-V
    Intel i5 3570K @ 4.75GHz
    16GB of Team Xtreme DDR-2666 RAM (11-13-13-35-2T)
    Nvidia GTX 670 4GB SLI

Rig 2:
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX
    AMD FX-8350 @ 5.6GHz
    16GB of Mushkin DDR-1866 RAM (8-9-8-26-1T)
    AMD 6950 with 6970 bios flash

Yamakasi Catleap 2B overclocked to 120Hz refresh rate
    Audio-GD FUN DAC unit w/ AD797BRZ opamps
    Sennheiser PC350 headset w/ hero mod

c[_]
    I expected it to be a gutter level film.

It blew me away.

Thats saying a lot coming from me as I believe most movies to be trash

All along the watchtower the watchmen watch the eternal return.

XS News
    I'm going to see it this Saturday and can't wait. This was my favorite cartoon growing up.

Xtreme Member
    KickA$$ Movie. Already seen it twice - Monday night and Tuesday afternoon at the IMAX! Can't wait for the sequel in 2009!!!
    BREAKING NEWS For Friday 26th June 2009: Casper the friendly ghost was molested in the early hours of this morning!

I am Xtreme
    I was blown away as well, I had no idea what to expect, albeit seeing the trailer.......................I loved it, saw it two nights ago............

And of course, our most beloved transformer...........Starscream hold true to his nature, if you saw the movie you know what I mean, so as not to give away anything.............what a true coward.............anywho, I can't wait for the next one. Prime said so

I loved BEE OTCH! The whole theatre started rollin when we saw that.......and I loved the choice of tunes..................the amount of detail.......
    fermiNow Dave will see FERMI where ever I go
    Quote Originally Posted by jbartlett323 View Post
    So please return to the "Darkside of the Moon" and check your "Pulse" while you wait for the "Animals" that will be "Obscured By Clouds". And watch me wave as I say "Wish You Were Here" in "A Momentary Lapse of Reason"

Xtreme Member
    Oh Yeah! The "BEE OTCH" part was frikkin hilarious.
    BREAKING NEWS For Friday 26th June 2009: Casper the friendly ghost was molested in the early hours of this morning!

I am Xtreme
    When she popped the hood............I don't know what was hotter.......the engine or her........................though my gf was sitting next to me.....so I couldn't say anything........

The music playing at just the right times was funny as hell..........BB is a riot as a comedian...............he was trying hard for the kid.........I give the writes prop s for that.
    So please return to the "Darkside of the Moon" and check your "Pulse" while you wait for the "Animals" that will be "Obscured By Clouds". And watch me wave as I say "Wish You Were Here" in "A Momentary Lapse of Reason"

Xtreme Member
    Megan Fox was f'in hot! Overall, there were a lot of funny scenes in the movie. I loved the part where the Autobots get introduced to Sam and Ratchet talks about the high Pheromone levels in Sam and all he wants to do is mate with the female!!!

Xtreme Member
    Don't forget when Megan's character dissed bumblebee and called it an old crapy car or w/e and it drove away rofl

"Now youve got the car mad!"

Xtreme Member
    But then I loved the part when the crappy car comes back as the kicka$$ new chevy C****** !!!!

The best scene in the movie was when all the Autobots were rolling on the highway in car mode with Prime in the lead! Damn! That was a great scene!!!!!

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by big poppa pump View Post
    Megan Fox was f'in hot! Overall, there were a lot of funny scenes in the movie. I loved the part where the Autobots get introduced to Sam and Ratchet talks about the high Pheromone levels in Sam and all he wants to do is mate with the female!!!
    YOu know he wanted to die, just curl up and disappear, the crowd I was sitting with was rollin in their seats.

And When BB up and wheeled over...........that was hysterical.............who would have thought cars have feelings?

Though that just reinforced the whole "chicks dig hot rides!"

I loved the "I'll ride you home" line..................

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by big poppa pump View Post
    But then I loved the part when the crappy car comes back as the kicka$$ new chevy C****** !!!!

The best scene in the movie was when all the Autobots were rolling on the highway in car mode with Prime in the lead! Damn! That was a great scene!!!!!
    I liked then Bonecrusher, transformed in the middle of the highway and started skating.............I was like F*** ME!
    Last edited by phelan1777; 07-05-2007 at 01:23 PM.

Xtreme Member
    STOP! You guys are making me want to watch it again...and again...and again...and again.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phelan1777 View Post
    I liked then Bonecrusher, transformed in the middle of the highway and started skating.............I was like F*** ME!
    But the part where Prime severes BoneCrusher's head off using his Energy Axe was even more effing awesome!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast