Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 253233343536 LastLast

Thread: "Finishing delayed units by Luke, information topic".

-130C Club Member
    Honda is sold.

Thanks.

-130C Club Member
    Finally, I`m sending to Albert gpu cooler instead of money. So I`ll be clear with him.

Albert and Symon`s unit will go DHL this week. they will take packages from my job, hurray

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Can I ask what happends with Vic's monster? Have you got it now Luke, or it's still somewhere between Poland an China? And what next with it, you will sell it for someone else or shipp one more time to Vic? I really wonder about it.

And BTW, 08-08-2007 http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...&postcount=192
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeXE View Post
    EVERYONE WILL HAVE THEY UNITS, in couple of days/2-3weeks max !

Quote Originally Posted by AndreYang View Post
    wtf..your cpu is better.

-130C Club Member
    [B]Do you have any buisness with me anymore ? No. So thanks.

You`re just curious ? Go to church and pray and ask someone upthere.

Monster is in Shanghai. At this momment I need to fill 3 stager and Kizmo`s unit with ethylene and that`s all with sending units.

Today I got call from Messer and I`ll have ethylene on friday in Kielce.
    Last edited by LukeXE; 06-24-2008 at 05:46 AM.

-100c Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaSell View Post
    Can I ask what happends with Vic's monster? Have you got it now Luke, or it's still somewhere between Poland an China? And what next with it, you will sell it for someone else or shipp one more time to Vic? I really wonder about it.

And BTW, 08-08-2007 http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...&postcount=192
    MaSell, you have been paid off right? *hint*hint*
    [SIGPIC]http://www.vapoli.com/Images/Forum/vapoli.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Single Stage Work Logs

Quote Originally Posted by killermiller View Post
    Those ccb's will die if you look at them wrong.

heatware: jinu117

Quote Originally Posted by LukeXE View Post
    Finally, I`m sending to Albert gpu cooler instead of money. So I`ll be clear with him.

Albert and Symon`s unit will go DHL this week. they will take packages from my job, hurray
    Almost one month later.... i dont heard anything from you are from gls.

It's kinda simple now, sent the unit without leaks are other weird things within two weaks to my place.
    Are pay me 600,- euro's within four weeks. I'm really tired of you and your broken promises.
    You have had (to) many chance's to make things up....

-130C Club Member
    Hey, sorry, but waitin` for support money for shipping from Albert, they should be at my account this week (international transfers takes time) and I`m sending both units.

Really.

It's quite funny, when i pay someone by bank transfer my money is allways within five days on there account(VS/PL doenst make any difference). But in some way, other people takes it weeks to transfer some money.....

I'm waiting for more then a year for a unit from your side. It's always delays and some crap reasons for the delays. Its quite strange, that i have seen no unit pics with frost are some temps... You have made a couple of pics, but who tells me thats a unit intended to me? It would not be the first time that you made a unit and gave sevrel
    costumers the intention that the unit is for them... Remember one year ago?

Its quite simple, you moved all me deadlines away, you made no serieus plan to ship are build units for are to people and you believe that people are take you on your words now?
    So, to repeat things:
    It's kinda simple now, sent the unit without leaks are other weird things within two weaks to my place.
    Are pay me 600,- euro's within four weeks. I'm really tired of you and your broken promises.
    You have had (to) many chance's to make things up....

Luke, i hope everything is quite clear for you, this is realy the last reaction i give in this case. If you break the deads, you'l see whats going to happen. And no, its not physical intimidation.... You will only get a letter.

-130C Club Member
    Hey, about transfer I wasn`t sure when Albert has sent money to me. But I got it already.

Thursday/friday will drive before job to gls. It really would be better for me when courier would come to me, but it`s not possible with gls international shipping.

-130C Club Member
    Decided to use weekend for checking if unit is working after so long time in box. If yes, on monday I should have tracking number.

-130C Club Member
    Everything works perfectly

Unfortunelly, I was not able to ship it because I`m before sallary, the deadline from Magoa ends at 28th, so I`ll try send it tomorrow/saturday or at least on monday, when I`ll get whole price for shipping.
    Last edited by LukeXE; 07-24-2008 at 12:17 AM.

-130C Club Member
    Magoa`s cascade sent. Next Albert`s on saturday.

-100c Club
    Great news, Luke. It's nice to see you coming out of behindhand with your work.

symphy
    Hello there,

I think it's the first time i write here in this thread regarding our deal, Luke. Over all the time, i got no PM, no call, no mail, nothing. I didn't say anything all the time being afraid to make the entire situation worse, but right now, i'm... sad.

I don't want to know when the unit will be ready for the 10th time, what's missing, what needs to be fixed... Just tell what you did with my money and if i ever get something from you - a cascade, my 1800 Euros... I don't know. Please answer, i'll have to see what to do next.

-130C Club Member
    Hello symphy, I wrote several times to you on msn, pm too, but nevermind.

I waited from December 2007 for Ethylene, to fill two cascades. Finally, I received it on last friday.

3 stager is made from my old project cascade with added one more stage. I got only that, old photos of it. Waited at all for ethylene only.

So within month you will got cascade, ok ?. I sent two units in last 2-3 weeks, and I got only yours and Kizmo done cascade, waited so long for filling and testing.

-130C Club Member
    Hello

Magoa, cascade is in your home 3-4weeks, can I know if everything is okay with it ?

Albert`s unit sent, tracking 25630428470 by gls.

So need to pay money to victor,cruise + send 3 stager + fill cascade with ethylene for Kizmo

UPDATE

I`m waiting for bigger sallary in job, hope I`ll get it in this/next month, so I`ll transfer money to Victor, Cruise and my friend Memet.
    Last edited by LukeXE; 10-05-2008 at 08:32 AM.

symphy
    Luke, what the hell is going on? I was quiet because i thought i couldn't make things happen faster, but actually NOTHING happens. I paid for a 3 stager, autocascading in first and third stage, as you offered it. I made a second and third payment as you told me you would need more and more... copper, pipes, whatever. I don't even know anymore HOW MUCH money i transfered to you, need to check this at my bank.

So please - decide what to do. Develope a plan how to give me my money back or send me unit that's actually WHAT I PAID FOR and WORTH the money. If i think what other builders offered me in the past for that huge amount i could cry.

Time's up. Decide what to do.

-130C Club Member
    Hello, can we set more accesible way to talk and let`s say, at what hour you can be tomorrow at MSN ? 10am ? 11 ? And we will talk (3 stager is assembled).

symphy
    Yeah, it was already assembled over a year ago.

I see no need talking to you by MSN - there are no pics, no plan, i dont even know what you've build now. If you really did that. Show me 3 digit frost numbers with a load tester as promised and we can talk about shipping a cascade. If there's something you can't say in this topic, write me a PM.
    Last edited by symphy; 10-18-2008 at 04:08 AM. Reason: typo

-130C Club Member
    Any pictures with frost number will be after my sallary, because I need a lot of insulation for that.

I stage is 3 stage auto-c, second normal, third normal. I`ll make diagram of it and specs.

I`ll make photos of unit.

NooB MOD
    May I ask a question in this thread if I'm not yet a customer? I'm considering approaching him for a unit so I'm a potential customer and would like to ask his old customers a question.
    Xtreme SUPERCOMPUTER
    Nov 1 - Nov 8 Join Now!

Quote Originally Posted by Jowy Atreides View Post
    Intel is about to get athlon'd
    Athlon64 3700+ KACAE 0605APAW @ 3455MHz 314x11 1.92v/Vapochill || Core 2 Duo E8500 Q807 @ 6060MHz 638x9.5 1.95v LN2 @ -120'c || Athlon64 FX-55 CABCE 0516WPMW @ 3916MHz 261x15 1.802v/LN2 @ -40c || DFI LP UT CFX3200-DR || DFI LP UT NF4 SLI-DR || DFI LP UT NF4 Ultra D || Sapphire X1950XT || 2x256MB Kingston HyperX BH-5 @ 290MHz 2-2-2-5 3.94v || 2x256MB G.Skill TCCD @ 350MHz 3-4-4-8 3.1v || 2x256MB Kingston HyperX BH-5 @ 294MHz 2-2-2-5 3.94v

Xtreme Addict
    mods will probably delete ur post OJ101 along with mine, but i doubt luke will be taking on any more customers for awhile, and probably wont be allowed to do so here once this is all cleared up.
    i9-10900k@5.3ghz//MSI MEG z490 Unify//32GB Gskill TridentZ b.die@DDR4666//RTX 2080ti(+150/+700) kingpin bios//Samsung 970 Pro//Corsair AX1200i
    Custom Loop: Dual DDCs->Dual EK XE360 w/GT's -> HK IV CPU -> HK IV GPU ->EK X3 Res controlled by Aquaero 6

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Circaflex View Post
    mods will probably delete ur post OJ101 along with mine, but i doubt luke will be taking on any more customers for awhile, and probably wont be allowed to do so here once this is all cleared up.
    Exactly right. If you want to talk with Luke, do it through private methods.
    UNDER THE ICE .com
    Phase Change Cooling

is the remedy

symphy
    So, any updates? You're talking about specs, pics, frost. Okay, okay, no frost, you're waiting for ethylene or whatever. Where are the specs? You can't give any information to me because there is just nothing to talk about. I don't know what happened to the parts i paid for, or if you even bought them. Please develope a plan to give me my money back. Another two weeks are gone and i bet all you did was trying to build something out of used parts and a huge amount of nothing.

Please, Luke. You took my money trying something you could never handle. I'm calm, i don't want to blame you but PLEASE give me my money back THIS WAY - or show me NOW what you've done with my money and it would really be better if it's working, damn cold and on its way to Germany. I don't want to go to law, but it seems like you don't offer me an other way. Please. Think about your situation and decide by yourself.

You know what amount i paid, and you know what i can expect for that. You know what other builders can do with that budget. You get a simple 2stager for 1000 bucks, a big one for 1600 and a 3stager for 2000 dollars. I don't want a pile of crap, but after 2 years of development, it has to be great, hasn't it?

To be clear: I'll set a deadline to 24th november 2008. If there isn't any progress until then... trust me, i'll get my money. I always tried to understand you, we always talked like friends - but i've lost every trust in you. Because actually, nothings happens.

I'm waiting. For my unit or the 2400USD you took and... whatever you did with it.
    Last edited by symphy; 11-05-2008 at 12:58 PM.

-130C Club Member
    Unit

Today I changed color of mainboard to black, it looks cool Gotta ethylene for some time, tried I stage after loong shut down, over 1 year, it work so it`s leak free (-83*C idle, r290/co2/ethylene "autocascade"). Preparing box for insulation.

Second R1150, need a valve for oil. The same for 3 stage.

Third stage R14/Methane blend. R14 from cold ice. Gotta nice condensers for desuperheaters, will work good.

I know that it takes sooo long (hmm, over 2 years), but finished and shipped some other projects, now I`m working at yours and I`ll be done with units (only refunds left)

so...

...24th of november is too close for everything, I know that there shouldn`t be excuses, but I`ll need week or two more for finishing/testing. I know that I lost trust and everything, at all you`re right, but give me some more time.

About shipping, I`ll not ship units anymore, I`m not gonna pay for any domages gettin during shipping. I`ll drive with unit to germany and will give it to your hands and maybe stay for party or something Myabe set a meeting on beggining of January ? Then I`ll have possibility to drive to you ? Please

Tomorrow I`ll ask a friend for photos

still wanna catch you on msn, because here is not chat to post xxx messages per minute.
    Last edited by LukeXE; 11-05-2008 at 03:49 PM.

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 253233343536 LastLast