Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2633343536

Thread: "Finishing delayed units by Luke, information topic".

symphy
    Hi,

I don't see any need to talk to you by MSN.

You wrote some nice numbers which are actually totally useless without any proof. Give me pics, specs, go and open a tread about that cascade, whatever. All i want is clear structered process to see what is happening.

"Need a valve for oil" - what the heck? Didn't you know that.. the last two years? What kind of valve?

Turning the unit on and off... hm. Well done, but i think you understand me. Please go back to work after that long time, or give me specs or, even better: both.

-130C Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symphy View Post
    Hi,

I don't see any need to talk to you by MSN.

You wrote some nice numbers which are actually totally useless without any proof. Give me pics, specs, go and open a tread about that cascade, whatever. All i want is clear structered process to see what is happening.

"Need a valve for oil" - what the heck? Didn't you know that.. the last two years? What kind of valve?

Turning the unit on and off... hm. Well done, but i think you understand me. Please go back to work after that long time, or give me specs or, even better: both.
    I`m making new topic, scheme of unit.

Photos for proof, soon.

-130C Club Member

symphy
    So until now no noticeable progress. Pics are bad and could show just everything, a unit, a pile of trash. This is nothing someone could expect for this amount of money. You're not even willing to try it. Or is the unit already well running and you just didnt post it yet?

How will you pay back money? I talked to Victor and some other people here, i think i know what you're playing. But please believe me, this will not work. Dont try to screw me anymore.

Let's make things clear right here in this thread or do it the other way, basically i dont mind which way you choose, but i would prefer the first way as its less work for us both.

-130C Club Member
    Why money ? I`ll finish that unit and give it to you. I`ll have new digicam and will make clear photos with working unit. Not a pile of trash !

What I`m playing ? To Victor, Cruise and Memet I`ll give money back, to you an unit. What play ? I have sent few coolers to owners, to few back the money. Your is the last one, what I`m playing ? I`m not dissapearing, I`m finishing that job and wanna be clear with everything.

I`m the baddest here, right.
    Last edited by LukeXE; 11-23-2008 at 03:19 AM.

symphy
    You're talking about vacuuming 2nd stage, but you dont even have new pics of the unit. You're telling that you got a digicam. Where's the problem?

Update that thread and make clear that you're building this unit. You're not the badboy here, but actually, look at your thread, there's is no progress that can be seen.

Please try to understand me, this is nothing against your person. I'm just waiting another 3 weeks for some kind of proof you obvisouly can't give. That's the point.

First stage is running, second vacuuming? Great. Please pics of first stage running (at least in idle) and 2nd stage. Add a newspaper from this week to the pics or time will be up tomorrow.

Again, nothing against your person. Please try to understand. After this long time nothing than some promises and old pics?

And, regarding the other cutomers: Nice that everything is clear for you, but for your customers it is not, as written in PM to me. But that's not my business, it's just making me thinking about would you're telling to me. I'm tired of discussing again and again what should have happened already months ago.

I gave you a deadline within all rules, 3 weeks are enough to take pics and make clear that you're going to get finished with this. All you 100% did was spending 30 mins on building a scheme and a new thread, everything else isn't proof. That's it.

I would love to believe in what you're saying, but sorry, i can't anymore after that time. But, as you're saying you build this beast, this shouldn't be a problem as all you have to do is taking some pics now before deadline is over.

I'm willing to move deadline if i see that there's progress. I know we're all human and a lot of happened. That's okay. Just keep it up right now or be honest and pay the money back.

I don't know what happened to the parts i paid for, but now you're recycling old parts to build this unit. That was not the deal. It was MY MONEY you spent on something else, whatever... Keep this in mind. I'll be satisfied if our goal will be reached, nice temps under load and well runnning unit.

If you want to redesign this unit, also no problem. Drop me a PM. To be honest, i don't believe this unit can do what i paid for, but this is your problem now. If this should be the case, drop me a PM.

Imagine you would have spent this amount. Imagine you would have been waiting this long. I know you understand me.

-130C Club Member
    Ok, I understand your point.

I will have digicam in couple of days, depends on postal (tomorrow it will be send). So then I`ll make clear pictures.

I`m building this unit, not from old parts, I`m doing it from parts bought to your unit for your money. Everything, compressors, condensers, evap, heat exchangers, two way cut-off switches etc. I never spent your money for anything else.

I`m going now to shop for some electric stuff to get the electric done (fuses etc) and I`ll borrow digicam to give you 100% proof that it`s your unit and it will be done as it should be. I`ll make paper with todays date.

symphy
    Okay, ignore deadline. Look for your camera, i need some time to decide how to go on with this now.

-130C Club Member
    ok, thanks.

REally, believe me, everything will be done excellent. I know that I lost trust and everything, but I`m sure I`ll handle that unit.

and I NEED ya on MSN. Really
    Last edited by LukeXE; 11-23-2008 at 01:28 PM.

-100c Club
    So... Symphy & LukeXE, how did you two work things out? Got any pics of Symphy's cooler for us, Luke?

Xtreme Member
    Is this thread a classic here or what? Just finished reading the whole thing. I didn't want to, but I couldn't resist. What a train wreck.

Diablo 3! Who's Excited?
    Been 3 months since either has logged into XS. Odd.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Why posts from dec '08 to mar '09 dissapeared? Luke promised pics in feb '09, later he said that he don't have internet. For now, he is online almost everyday. And still nothing.

Very odd.

Quote Originally Posted by AndreYang View Post
    wtf..your cpu is better.

Champion
    I think some ppl forgot about this topic and this guy with his problems...

C2D E8400 E0 @ 4GHz : DFI LANParty X48 UT T3R : Mushkin Black Ascent 2x1GB DDR3 : BFG GTX260 : Corsair HX520W

-100c Club
    Trully sad for Symphy. All I wan't is to see the pictures of the working unit + lots of benchmarks (loadtested or real-life, don't care at this point)!

Champion
    ehh, and what I was telling you before? And I had right with all what I wrote here. Now few ppl can apologize for blaming me

C2D E8400 E0 @ 4GHz : DFI LANParty X48 UT T3R : Mushkin Black Ascent 2x1GB DDR3 : BFG GTX260 : Corsair HX520W

Champion
    Probably few ppl here want to know what happened with theirs monay any why our "autocascade king" never had time to finish his work,

OCTeamDenmark Founder Nosfer@tu's Avatar
    HAHAH Where did you get that pic Ryba ?
    I think that the people that sent money to LukeXe are very happy that you dont leave this alone.

What I dont understand is why nobody reports him to the police ?
    Poland is part of the EU so a report at your local police station should be fine enough ?
    Former owner of OCTeamDenmark.com
    MSI MOTHERBOARD!!!!!!

Linkedin

-100c Club

But nice stunt anyway

who wants to contact with luke can reach him via lukagarage@gmail.com
    I have talked with him tonight. Luke please to contact him.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2633343536