Thread: i need german help translation with this car part

Xtreme Cruncher

i need german help translation with this car part

Verstärkung aus Edelstahl zur Stabilisierung des hinteren Gummilagers in der originalen Drehmomentstütze aller Audi/VW 2.0 TFSI Motoren. Diese Kralle wird einfach eingeschoben und mit der serienmäßigen Schraube fixiert. Durch die Versteifung reduzieren sich Bewegungen im Antriebsstrang, z.B. bei Lastwechseln.

if anyone wants to help me with this i want to know what it does
    Incoming new computer after 5 long years

YOU want to FIGHT CANCER OR AIDS join us at WCG and help to have a better FUTURE

-100C Club Member
    Reinforcement made of high-grade steel for the stabilization of the rear rubber mount in the original torque bracket all AUDI/Volkswagen 2,0 TFSI engines. This claw is simply pushed in and fixed with the standard screw. By the reinforcement movements in the drive strand reduce, e.g. with changes of load.

Babelfish is your friend

http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyz View Post
    sorry to hear about the dead cards, but.. If stuff ain't dieing, you aren't trying.

נְפִילִים

Xtreme Cruncher
    that doesnt help lol i dont understand what it says

YOU want to FIGHT CANCER OR AIDS join us at WCG and help to have a better FUTURE

Xtreme Member
    Hey there,

german is my native language, tho I don't know anything about cars or car mechanics. Babelfish did surprisingly good at translating this stuff.

"This steel reinforcement is meant to stabilize the rear rubber mount inside the original torque of all Audi/VW 2,0 TFSI engines. This claw? has to be inserted and simply fixed with the standard screw. With this stabilisation, the movement within the power transition will be reduced, for example during load changes."

I'm afraid this is the best I can make out of the car-tech-yadda. If there's anything else I can do for you, let me know
    Problems with your OCZ product? Please drop me a mail or a PM and we'll solve it
    Du bevorzugst Support auf Deutsch? Hier geht's zum deutschen OCZ Support Forum.

Xtreme Cruncher
    nico thanks a lot for the translation... i get the idea what it does

as always the guys at ocz are helpful