Thread: Stock of DCC 2s in the UK?

Stock of DCC 2s in the UK?

Hi,

Im trying to get hold of 2 ddcs 18w with the red impeller in the uk and I cant find anyone that has any stock, here is where i have tried:

www.thecoolingshop.co.uk
    www.watercoolinguk.co.uk
    www.scan.co.uk
    www.overclockers.co.uk
    www.over-clock.co.uk
    ww.specialtech.co.uk (currently have an order in place with these guys but they have been waiting for a delivery from alphacool for 3 weeks!)
    www.chilledpc.co.uk
    www.kustompcs.co.uk

Anyone know somewhere else I can try?

I have my petra tops and they are crying out for the right pump to go with them!!

Thanks for looking

Banned
    There aint! If you have read any of the DDC topics you'll see the EU which inc us are all blue now and the new revision.

USA has tons of stock.

I have one if you can offer me a nice sum it's yours

XIP - can sit on his hair
    Yep - if resellers buy from EU sources (eg: Alphacool, or any other distributor who purchase direct from Laing GmbH) then you'll get a blue impeller.

If resellers buy from US Sources (who purchase direct from Laing Inc) then you'll get the good old red impeller version (for now - pdf's over at LaingInc's site imply they'll be moving to the new revision soon).

Over-Clock.com will have red impeller'd versions coming back in stock soon (and thus so will 4 of the other stores on your list)... http://store.over-clock.com/pumps.html#a46

Banned
    Marci is it cool to phone up and ask to speak directly with you? Might have a nice deal if your game as i need 6/7 of these hehehe

Thanks guys.

@Pete
    Thanks for the offer but I would rather purchase a new one.

@Marci
    Any idea when?

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Yea Marci, when my pumps coming - tee hee
    Chilled PC UK - Watercooling Parts, Any Custom work undertaken including Laser Cutting (any parts, grills, side panels, brackets etc), Anodising, Powdercoating , Custom Spraying and Airbrushing, Fabrication, Watercooling Installs and more all done to the highest standard.

International shipping no problem, even on Cases!

Xtreme Addict
    FX8350 @ 4.0Ghz | 32GB @ DDR3-1200 4-4-4-12 | Asus 990FXA @ 1400Mhz | AMD HD5870 Eyefinity | XFX750W | 6 x 128GB Sandisk Extreme RAID0 @ Aerca 1882ix with 4GB DRAM
    eXceed TJ07 worklog/build

XIP - can sit on his hair
    Update.... Laing GmbH cannot provide their distributors with any pumps for the next 3 weeks roughly.

Laing Inc (US) cannot provide their distributors with any pumps for the next 2 weeks.

Something's going on in the world of Laing mefinks... the timescales imply the GmbH are waiting for shipments from US... has GmbH now ceased manufacture?? Who knows... all I know is, we can't get any pumps from anywhere so we're officially now dead-in-the-water when it comes to the biggest selling pumps over the past 3 years for more or less another month.

May as well take a month off... not gonna get anything done here til they resurface.

Xtreme Member
    we got the blue version easily tbh - dunno about the red havent really looked into them.

Xtreme Addict
    We just managed to get our hands on some 18watt with the G1/4 external thread which i suppose isn't a problem if your using an aftermarket top but don't expect them to last long given the current supply problems

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by coolmiester View Post
    We just managed to get our hands on some 18watt with the G1/4 external thread which i suppose isn't a problem if your using an aftermarket top but don't expect them to last long given the current supply problems
    Paul,

You've listed them on the site as the new revision with the blune impler and 3.3 PCB.

It's the red/orange/brown colored impler we want with pcb S.2

Thats the only DDC thats worth having.

Marci, maybe they are now working on a new pump to truely replace the one i've said to Paul about that is more powerfull and ROHS conf etc etc

Oh we can wish or we can kiss our ass good bye