Chris

Xtreme Batrachian
    Quote Originally Posted by phcjpp View Post
    Its out ...

here

Yipee

Chris
    Mine!

Now let's see if and when is available in the UK... I don't think swifty ships abroad...

Xtreme Addict
    Normally resellers sell it a bit cheaper than Swiftech's online store price. I wonder how much it will go for street. Any resellers wanna chime in with their prices?
    MM Extended U2-UFO CYO (Duality front, Standard back, Horizontal Mobo brace) Anodized Black || eVGA X58 || Intel i7 920 || 6 GB Corsair Dominator PC3-12800|| eVGA 295GTX || Asus Xonar Essence STX || VisionTek 650 TV Tuner || 1 300GB WD Velociraptor || 1TB WD's Black Ed. || LG 22X DVD-Writer || Lite-On 20x DVD-Writer || Corsair CMPSU-1000HX PSU

CPU Loop: DDC-2 w/ XSPC Reservoir Top -> Swiftech GTZ -> Thermochill PA120.3 (Push: 3 Scythe S-Flex G)

GPU Loop: DDC-2 w/ XSPC Reservoir Top -> (Koolance VID-NX295 FC block) ->Thermochill PA120.3 (Push: 3 Scythe S-Flex G)

Chipset Loop: DDC-2 w/ XSPC Reservoir Top -> Alphacool Silentstar Dual HD waterblock enclosure -> Bitspower Black Freezer eVGA x58 MOSFET-> Bitspower Black Freezer eVGA x58 NB -> Thermochill PA120.2 (Pull: 2 Scythe S-Flex G)

2 x Dell 2408FPW LCD || Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 || Logitech G9 Mouse || Logitech G15 LCD Keyboard || Logitech Quickcam Ultravision || Sennheiser Headphones

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Does the design principle sound like the Fuzion GFX + Unisink?
    CPU: INTEL Q9550 E0 @ 3600 1.28V + CORSAIR H50
    GPU: EVGA GTX 480 @ 725/1450/3800
    PPU: EVGA 9800GTX @ 738/1836/2250
    MB: ASUS P5E X38
    RAM: MUSHKIN 2X2GB
    SOUND: X-FI TITANIUM FATAL1TY | LOGITECH Z-5500 | LOGITECH G35
    HDD: WD 76GB X 2 RAPTORS RAID 0 10KRPM | WD 1TB CAVIAR BLACK 32MB STORAGE
    PSU: CORSAIR HX1000W PSU
    MON: HANNSPREE 28" 1920X1200 RESOLUTION

Xtreme Batrachian
    Quote Originally Posted by Envydia007 View Post
    Does the design principle sound like the Fuzion GFX + Unisink?
    Roughly, yes. But I'm hoping it will be less restrictive than the Fuzion GFX. More in the lines of the MCW60.

In fact I'm hoping for a MCW60 without the fiddling with a dozen of small HSs for the rest of the chips.

We'll see...

Edit: Slap me in the face, please. I've forgotten half of my physics already. What was the relation betwen psi and mmH2O? Reason being the pressure drop graph in the MCW60 is in psi and the Stealth one in mmH2O.
    Last edited by MrToad; 06-03-2007 at 12:54 AM.

Xtreme Addict
    phcjpp... someone beat you by 8 minutes... didn't you see a thread already on the forums? Perhaps the mods can merge these threads?

Xtreme Member
    Ah ... I was too busy emailing Petra and ordering 2 to notice !

Chris

The idea behind the stealth may be good, but the block is horribly restrictive. Many people stopped considering the Fuzion GFX when they learned of its large pressure drop. The stealth's pressure drop is nearly twice as much. I compiled this table from the Fuzion GFX, MCW60, and Stealth's pressure drops.

Flow [.5,1,1.5] GPM
    Fuzion GFX [.5,1.8,3.9] PSI
    Stealth [.9,3.6,7.8] PSI
    MCW60 [.1,.3,.8] PSI

I wouldn't put the stealth in the same loop as a cpu as it will absolutely kill flow. It makes me wonder if the pressure drop on the swiftech site is accurate...

Xtreme Member
    My 2 are in their own loop powered by an Iwaki RD30

Chris

Xtreme Cruncher
    Where did you find the figures for the Stealth?
    A wolf in wolves clothing.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    IMO $109.00 USD is too much money to spend for VC WB. MCW60 & MC14 heatsink pkg... FTW
    Lian-Li PC-75B, Asus P5WGD2 WS Pro (BIOS 502), Intel Q6600 G0@ 3.5GHz 1.50V, G.SKILL BHZ, 2048-6400C4,4:3@5-5-5-15-5,EVGA GeForce 8800GTX 768MB, CC-644MHz / MC-1100MHz, HT OMEGA CLARO 7.1, Logitech z-5500 5.1, Enermax 660W SLI, Boot Drive - Raptor X WD1500AHFD 150GB, Two Storage & Backup HD's-WD 320GB SATAII inclosed in ICY Dock Hot swapable HD racks, NEC DVD +/-RW ND-3550A, Lite-on DVD ROM SHOD-16P, 52-in-1 cardreader, Deck Legend-Ice Keyboard, Back to my Logi MX500 @1000Hz

-monitor#1 Dell 2407WFP rev. A04, res. 1920x1200
    -monitor#2 TV Vizio GV42L, connected with 30' RapidRun cable, Audio - 30' S/PDIF, Belden/Canare cable-> Marantz AV9000 5.1-> 5X 600w ADCOM monoblocks, Veledyne SPL-1200 Sub, SpecResearch keyboard.

Custom Watercooled->CritiCool PowerPlant PCI Relay Card(modded)->Meanwell S150->Iwaki RD-30-> PA120.3 w/ shroud & Yate Loon D12SL-12 Fans, Nexus fan controller->Storm G5->MCW60

Xtreme Batrachian
    Quote Originally Posted by conference View Post
    The idea behind the stealth may be good, but the block is horribly restrictive. Many people stopped considering the Fuzion GFX when they learned of its large pressure drop. The stealth's pressure drop is nearly twice as much. I compiled this table from the Fuzion GFX, MCW60, and Stealth's pressure drops.

Flow [.5,1,1.5] GPM
    Fuzion GFX [.5,1.8,3.9] PSI
    Stealth [.9,3.6,7.8] PSI
    MCW60 [.1,.3,.8] PSI

I wouldn't put the stealth in the same loop as a cpu as it will absolutely kill flow. It makes me wonder if the pressure drop on the swiftech site is accurate...
    Hmmm... 2.5 mH2O = 3.6 psi? Is not a tricky question, is just that I'm not used to mH2O as unit of measure...

Edit: Ok, I took my conversion tables out and... yup... is 3.556 psi. Well, if the figures are correct, this block is a no-no. Is even worse than the one I'm going to ditch. . I let the opportunity of buying MCW60 for 10 quid go waiting for the Stealth.
    Last edited by MrToad; 06-03-2007 at 03:46 AM.

It's freaking priced right as well.

Pressure drop? Mine will be run independently, and I don't even mean SLI in one loop. I mean each video card in its separate loop, with more head pressure than a RD30.
    Last edited by IanY; 06-03-2007 at 04:39 AM.

Xtreme Batrachian
    Quote Originally Posted by IanY View Post
    It's freaking priced right as well.

Pressure drop? Mine will be run independently, and I don't even mean SLI in one loop. I mean each video card in its separate loop, with more head pressure than a RD30.
    Good for you XD

Mine will have to live with a D-Tek fuzion cooling a X6800, powered by a stock D5.

Unless you want to sponsor me or something :P

They had to release it on a weekend! Meaning that I can't install it until next weekend! What a drag

Xtreme Batrachian
    They had to release it on a weekend! Meaning that I can't install it until next weekend! What a drag
    No ing way! I WANT info on how this block performs in real life by the end of today.

You have four hours to get hold of one, rig it, test it and post your results.

Oh, and milk, no sugar, thanks.

By the way, I've seen no insults directed to you in the past few days... are you getting senile or something?

Quote Originally Posted by MrToad View Post
    No ing way! I WANT info on how this block performs in real life by the end of today.

You have four hours to get hold of one, rig it, test it and post your results.

Oh, and milk, no sugar, thanks.

By the way, I've seen no insults directed to you in the past few days... are you getting senile or something?
    No.. you obviously haven't seen me at the Speak Freely section Notice I have been on a right wing theme

Xtreme Batrachian
    No.. you obviously haven't seen me at the Speak Freely section Notice I have been on a right wing theme
    I wondered what your signature and avatar was about

Stirring the waters, are we?

Anyway, I'm hoping for some real life tests during next week. Those restriction figures are a real show stopper for me

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by OCme View Post
    IMO $109.00 USD is too much money to spend for VC WB. MCW60 & MC14 heatsink pkg... FTW
    i agree

Xtreme Cruncher
    holy smokes that's crazy restrictive.
    Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - Core i5 2410m, 4gb
    waiting on 28nm video cards...

Xtreme Addict
    Unless you are volt modding your GPU, the added performance of something like the Stealth vs. an EK FCB is totally unutilized. And if you are volt modding, then you probably want a block that cools the vregs as well since you will be driving a lot more current through them.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by virtualrain View Post
    Unless you are volt modding your GPU, the added performance of something like the Stealth vs. an EK FCB is totally unutilized. And if you are volt modding, then you probably want a block that cools the vregs as well since you will be driving a lot more current through them.
    The EK does not have water flowing over the regulators either
    With the arrival of the Unisink (ARGH!) I don't think there's any reason NOT to get the MCW60.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by serialk11r View Post
    The EK does not have water flowing over the regulators either
    With the arrival of the Unisink (ARGH!) I don't think there's any reason NOT to get the MCW60.
    But the copper cooling plate on the EK does make contact with the Vregs doesn't it?

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by virtualrain View Post
    But the copper cooling plate on the EK does make contact with the Vregs doesn't it?
    Does the Stealth not? The stealth's top does :P aluminum, whatever. The EK I think has an Al plate that screws onto the block or something contacting the regulators.

Xtreme Addict
    I'll be purchasing one to test it out. I'll reserve judgment until I see it in action. However, I really hope Swiftech reconsiders the use of Alu. I know they plate it according to mil-spec (which is far and away better than any other manufacturer), but the reason for doing so is just for looks. It seems to serve no purpose other than for looks.

Gabe, I love your waterblocks. But seriously, most of us don't care what a Swiftech product looks like as long as it owns the performance crown. Ditch the alu "sporty" covers already.
    MM Extended U2-UFO CYO (Duality front, Standard back, Horizontal Mobo brace) Anodized Black || eVGA X58 || Intel i7 920 || 6 GB Corsair Dominator PC3-12800|| eVGA 295GTX || Asus Xonar Essence STX || VisionTek 650 TV Tuner || 1 300GB WD Velociraptor || 1TB WD's Black Ed. || LG 22X DVD-Writer || Lite-On 20x DVD-Writer || Corsair CMPSU-1000HX PSU

CPU Loop: DDC-2 w/ XSPC Reservoir Top -> Swiftech GTZ -> Thermochill PA120.3 (Push: 3 Scythe S-Flex G)

GPU Loop: DDC-2 w/ XSPC Reservoir Top -> (Koolance VID-NX295 FC block) ->Thermochill PA120.3 (Push: 3 Scythe S-Flex G)

Chipset Loop: DDC-2 w/ XSPC Reservoir Top -> Alphacool Silentstar Dual HD waterblock enclosure -> Bitspower Black Freezer eVGA x58 MOSFET-> Bitspower Black Freezer eVGA x58 NB -> Thermochill PA120.2 (Pull: 2 Scythe S-Flex G)

2 x Dell 2408FPW LCD || Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 || Logitech G9 Mouse || Logitech G15 LCD Keyboard || Logitech Quickcam Ultravision || Sennheiser Headphones

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast