20 43.48%
  • Chelsea

4 8.70%
  • Liverpool

13 28.26%
  • AC Milan

9 19.57%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: And the winner of the champions league is...

Muslim Overclocker

And the winner of the champions league is...

I am torn between chelsea and manchester. Maybe I'll go for the underdogs

My watercooling experience

Water
    Scythe Gentle Typhoons 120mm 1850RPM
    Thermochill PA120.3 Radiator
    Enzotech Sapphire Rev.A CPU Block
    Laing DDC 3.2
    XSPC Dual Pump Reservoir
    Primochill Pro LRT Red 1/2"
    Bitspower fittings + water temp sensor

Rig
    E8400 | 4GB HyperX PC8500 | Corsair HX620W | ATI HD4870 512MB

I see what I see, and you see what you see. I can't make you see what I see, but I can tell you what I see is not what you see. Truth is, we see what we want to see, and what we want to see is what those around us see. And what we don't see is... well, conspiracies.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Going for Liverpool here ^^

Xtreme Mentor
    im also going for liverpool.

Milan will lose in the semi final no doubt about it, they have good players but Manu atm has more offensive power.
    Milan has their moments were they score but those moments r rare.

Chelsea vs Liverpool could b a grt game to see.
    but i somehow have the feeling that chelsea will it up because they want to win so badly.

final wil b Liverpool vs Manu. Liverpool will b the underdog but i have a feeling that theyl win it.
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    Groucho Marx

i know my grammar sux so stop hitting me

Muslim Overclocker
    Meh. everyone expects too much out of the british teams anyways and that is mostly why they fail when they really could win.

Honestly, the strongest team out of all of them appears to be chelsea. But I don't know if they will make it.

Milan are the underdogs.

Water
    Laing DDC 3.2
    XSPC Dual Pump Reservoir

Rig

I see what I see, and you see what you see. I can't make you see what I see, but I can tell you what I see is not what you see. Truth is, we see what we want to see, and what we want to see is what those around us see. And what we don't see is... well, conspiracies.

Xtreme Member
    I cheer for Liverpool. Was awesome to see em fighting their way back into the match in their CL final vs. Milan.

ManU is pretty strong right now, maybe the best team. Chelsea is losing it's "undefeatable" image, their 1/4 final matches weren't too glorious.
    Milan seems to be the weakest of the remaining teams. A lot of their players are 30+, their matches vs. Munich weren't too good either. Sure, they won in Munich, but I see the reason for that in lacking individual skills of Munich's players. They're lacking of a #10 for years now. And no, Ballack never was and never will be a 10.
    Problems with your OCZ product? Please drop me a mail or a PM and we'll solve it
    Du bevorzugst Support auf Deutsch? Hier geht's zum deutschen OCZ Support Forum.

Xtreme Addict
    Manchester utd. hands down ,, although i am not a fan but they do play great lately even without mentioning AS Roma match
    Intel Core I7 920 @ 3.8GHZ 1.28V (Core Contact Freezer)
    Asus X58 P6T
    6GB OCZ Gold DDR3-1600MHZ 8-8-8-24
    XFX HD5870
    WD 1TB Black HD
    Corsair 850TX
    Cooler Master HAF 922

Muslim Overclocker
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoOCZ View Post
    They're lacking of a #10 for years now. And no, Ballack never was and never will be a 10.
    You know I always got the feeling that he is slightly overrated. He plays really well, has very good accuracy from far and upclose (they said its 50%).

He is certainly no zidane and I would think I hold lampard or essien above him.

Water
    Laing DDC 3.2
    XSPC Dual Pump Reservoir

Rig

Xtreme Member
    Agree ahmad, Ballack is definately overrated. At least here in Germany he got (and gets) a lot of hype. He's a solid player for the defensive midfield, but definately no 10 like Lampard.
    Problems with your OCZ product? Please drop me a mail or a PM and we'll solve it
    Du bevorzugst Support auf Deutsch? Hier geht's zum deutschen OCZ Support Forum.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by kemo6600 View Post
    Manchester utd. hands down ,, although i am not a fan but they do play great lately even without mentioning AS Roma match
    Ferdinand's own goal in the match against Portsmouth kinda makes you wonder about that...

File Server:
    Super Micro X8DTi
    2x E5620 2.4Ghz Westmere
    12GB DDR3 ECC Registered
    50GB OCZ Vertex 2
    RocketRaid 3520
    6x 1.5TB RAID5
    Zotac GT 220
    Zippy 600W

3DMark05: 12308
    3DMark03: 25820

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by HiJon89 View Post
    Ferdinand's own goal in the match against Portsmouth kinda makes you wonder about that...
    i kinda liked that goal
    but seriously that team got potential
    Intel Core I7 920 @ 3.8GHZ 1.28V (Core Contact Freezer)
    Asus X58 P6T
    6GB OCZ Gold DDR3-1600MHZ 8-8-8-24
    XFX HD5870
    WD 1TB Black HD
    Corsair 850TX
    Cooler Master HAF 922

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmad View Post
    You know I always got the feeling that he is slightly overrated. He plays really well, has very good accuracy from far and upclose (they said its 50%).

He is certainly no zidane and I would think I hold lampard or essien above him.
    ballack is one of the most overrated players around.

when he was stil with bayern i saw a crapload of games were he didnt do jack and just kept lookin at the ball asif he was trying to figure out what todo with it.
    dito with him in the german team.
    the guy got his rep cause he has also had games were he made the winning goal or a decisive action.
    He has done games were he has played grt but he also played a crapload of games were he didnt od jack .
    Groucho Marx

Xtreme Cruncher
    milan is the team in the semi with most champs in their back besides they got 3 times in a row with almost the same team to the semi

milan is a team prepared for the champion besides is the only one not fighting for the title in their country so AC MILAN has a great chance of winning
    Incoming new computer after 5 long years

YOU want to FIGHT CANCER OR AIDS join us at WCG and help to have a better FUTURE

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by [XC] leviathan18 View Post
    milan is the team in the semi with most champs in their back besides they got 3 times in a row with almost the same team to the semi

milan is a team prepared for the champion besides is the only one not fighting for the title in their country so AC MILAN has a great chance of winning
    if u look at it like that Liverpool also isnt playing for the title in england.
    atm they are 3rd and could drop to 4th pos (highly doubt any lower).

out of the 4 in the champions league only 2 are stil playing for the title in their own country, Chelsea and ManU.

damn lookin at the poll no one seems to have confidence in Chelsea.
    If they dont win the premiership i bet that Mourinho gets fired.
    Groucho Marx

Xtreme Member
    Goodness this is a hard choice. I guess though I'll go for Liverpool. As much as I like all of the teams left, I think Liverpool is more of a TEAM than any of the others. They don't have the payroll like Chelsea, but I can't help but to go for the players who play beyond themselves and for the team as a whole. Anyways, joining the Ballack conversation I agree that he is a bit overrated and like someone said, he certainly is no Zidane. In his defense, he is getting used to a new league and a new team and his real talents to me are as a big physical defensive midfielder and as a threat in the air. Just my 2 cents

Edit: While I wan't Liverpool to win, I think it'll be Man U or Chelsea. I'm leaning towards Chelsea because of my main man Shevchenko!!!!
    Last edited by makatee; 04-14-2007 at 11:22 AM.
    Do what you love, Love what you do.

Xtreme Member
    Morinho isnt going to get fired if they don't win. He is too good of a coach

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by makatee View Post
    Morinho isnt going to get fired if they don't win. He is too good of a coach
    not important.
    Ibramovic wants to win the champions league. If this year they fail to win it again and also wont win the premiership hel fire Mourinho no matter how good he is.
    Groucho Marx

Ebay Hater
    man u was struggling against watford today.. wtf?
    In short, both AMD and NVIDIA discovered that their next-generation graphics cards are superior to each others' last-generation graphics cards.

I am Xtreme
    Fortunes always hiding
    ive looked everywhere
    im forever blowing bubbles
    pretty bubbles in the air

UNITED!

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Forza Milan !

Milan FTW ...

Muslim Overclocker
    Hey we got two for chelsea here, not bad.

Water
    Laing DDC 3.2
    XSPC Dual Pump Reservoir

Rig

Egyptian OverClocker
    as slong as Ronaldo will play i think Man Utd is the best team to win it unless his defense decides to play like they did in the last match in the league that they lost against Portsmoth

although i am a big fan of chealse and hope they can win it, but lampard is not that good in the last few matches which makes me doubt if chealse will be able to make it
    Soon to be :
    ASUS P8P67 Deluxe, Intel SB i7-2600k, G.Skill Rj-X F3-12800CL6D-4GBXH, MSI HD6950 2GB, Corsair 750AX, Intel 80GB G2 SSD, DELL U2410

Used to be: SaFrOuT

Xtreme Cruncher
    dont understimate the ac milan... they have world cup winners in the team
    Incoming new computer after 5 long years

YOU want to FIGHT CANCER OR AIDS join us at WCG and help to have a better FUTURE

Muslim Overclocker
    Quote Originally Posted by [XC] leviathan18 View Post
    dont understimate the ac milan... they have world cup winners in the team
    I was actually thinking about that. They have old guys on that team and a lot of them have quarter/semi final league experience. Meaning if you were to look at the stats Milan would be the favourite.

But of course they will not be able to keep up with younger teams like liverpool if it goes to extra time.

Dida! dida! dida! dida!

Water
    Laing DDC 3.2
    XSPC Dual Pump Reservoir

Rig

Xtreme Member
    Hmmm....Chelsea looked good today against Blackburn the first half and then the second half didnt looked so well as they gave up the equalizer. However, they totally dominated the pace of play during OT and Ballack capatilized with an opportunistic (yet still quite solid) finish....And yes I know this is the FA cup semis I'm speaking of right now, but I think it is pertinent because every time I try to figure out who is going to win the Champions League, someone who I begin to discount impresses the hell out of me. I can truly say that I have not a clue as to who will win, but we as fans are going to be in for some great football.

Muslim Overclocker
    Quote Originally Posted by makatee View Post
    I can truly say that I have not a clue as to who will win, but we as fans are going to be in for some great football.

I agree 100%

Water
    Laing DDC 3.2
    XSPC Dual Pump Reservoir

Rig

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast