View Poll Results: Should we keep your original username or add [XC]--- All or none to look more uniform

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep original username in maroon

75 65.22%
  • Add [XC] to original username in maroon

40 34.78%

Thread: [XC] Xtreme Cruncher

Threaded View

Hiding from the cops and people I ripped off

Thumbs up [XC] Xtreme Cruncher

I got this all setup with the help of Gomeler today.. I have to add everyone separately and if you want your user name changed to have the [XC] in front of your existing user name please state it in your post here. So post if you want in Also, I am only one person so I'll get as many done asap as I can...

Also, I have made the usergroup White cuz I couldnt find another color that wasnt used or looked good.. I actually like the White to tell ya the truth.. Look at [XC] gomeler's profile to see how it looks...

Edit: If your an XIP, mod or admin I can still have you in this group and even add the [XC] to your user name and have your primary display group as XIP, mod or admin... There are options so just let me know...

Edit2: Poll added for all or none.. Either everyone gets the [XC] in front of their usernames in white or just the white...

I just posted this here but the thread is getting long so if your first reading this thread--

Quote Originally Posted by njkid32 View Post
    I also dont some of you guys to get upset if the majority rules against your choice... Some of you may like the [XC] in front of your username but if the poll goes against you then I'll be removing it from your usernames... Now, you could always put it in your title... I did set this usergroup up to default [XC] Xtreme Cruncher as the user title.. If anyone has a problem with anything please pm me or post suggestions here. We are a team and I want this transition to go smoothly and especially everyone to be happy.. Remember I did this for you guys
    Last edited by njkid32; 03-17-2007 at 09:04 AM.