Thread: enermax v mod

Xtreme Addict

enermax v mod

well m8tys this 5v rail job is getting to me big style .... ive heard and read so many different things from cutting the length down on the wiring to v modding it .... what would be handy is a definitive guide with pics as im not electronically minded (tekkie guides with no pics i dont stand a chance) but following a guide is easy was doing some playing earlier and 5v went down to 4.5v which is the cause i suspect of my probs its gotta be please help .......... GOOD EASY TO FOLLOW GUIDE TO V MODDING ENERMAX 431W PSU please need it bad

Xtreme Member
    Hi there

Heres a link i started, and modded my own with great success.

http://www.amdmb.com/vb/showthread.p...threadid=54084

Menty
    A64 3800+ 2.6, DFI NF4 Sli-dr, 2gig Ballistix, 600 giga hd, X850XT PE, Aureon, IBM T860 18.1, Watercooled by DD RBX

JBELL
    I say send it to WWW.XTWERKZ.COM let them mod it for you - that is their speciality of sorts

Xtreme Member
    Hi JBELL

Yes off course u can do that, but the mod is so easy to do if you have just a little solder skills, and it`s more fun when you have done it by yourself. JUst make sure you discharged the PSU before working on it.

Menty
    A64 3800+ 2.6, DFI NF4 Sli-dr, 2gig Ballistix, 600 giga hd, X850XT PE, Aureon, IBM T860 18.1, Watercooled by DD RBX

XIP - can sit on his hair
    plus tekwerkz is a bit out of me n mav's reach being in the UK n' all... I'm waiting for some 1K VRs to arrive then we'll be offering the mod-service in store... we're already now offering mobo vmodding in store, and should be selling the resistors individually thru the online store soon (50k VRs already available) so if you're UK Based, just gizza shout and we'll get em sorted for ya...