Thread: Is this required for an RMA?

Is this required for an RMA?

Hi, I'm not in need of an RMA at the moment, but I was curious in case a problem should ever come up with my ram. I have a 2 x 1 GB DDR2 800 kit of ram from G.Skill, model # "F2-6400PHU2-2GBHZ". I have the original plastic case it came in which also has the stickers for both the Serial # and I believe the UPC code on it, still in tact. The only thing I'm missing is the piece of paper that slides in between the plastic. I can't recall if the ram came in a small box like I see pictured on Newegg, but I don't have that either. The sticker on the ram itself with serial number is still in tact as well. I was wondering if it's OK that I'm missing those things in the case of an RMA? I don't think it should matter that much since the serial # on the Ram and the serial # on the plastic packaging match, but I wanted to know for sure. Thanks in advance for your reply.
    C2D e4300 w/ AC Freezer 7 Pro
    DFI Infinity P965-S
    eVGA 7600 GT w/ VF700-AlCu
    2 x 1GB Crucial Ballistix (DDR2-1000)
    CorsairHX 520W PSU
    WD2500KS (7200.16, SATA-II)

G.Skill USA Tech
    NO!!!!!

I mean you don't need it

please fill out rma form and return to rma@gskill.com
    Feel free to contact ustech@gskillusa.com or use our G.Skill Q&A Sub-Forum, if having any questions about G.Skill products

Check out our items on NewEgg

Haha, thanks a lot. I didn't think i would but I wanted to be absolutely sure. It's such great ram that I'd hate to have to worry about not getting a fresh pair in case of failure.

Thanks again
    C2D e4300 w/ AC Freezer 7 Pro
    DFI Infinity P965-S
    eVGA 7600 GT w/ VF700-AlCu
    2 x 1GB Crucial Ballistix (DDR2-1000)
    CorsairHX 520W PSU
    WD2500KS (7200.16, SATA-II)